as he would from my cock!
如同看到我的老二也畏缩
Is my long, hard weapon too much for you, little man?
小子 我的兵器是不是太长太硬了
I am without lesson against it.
我未受过此类训练
But your instructions are well received.
不过 多谢你的指导
Apologies.
抱歉
You rise earlier than expected.
还以为您不会起这么早
I rise at proper hour.
我起得不早不晚
An attribute neither you nor your man Gannicus seem to share.
无论是你 或是你的甘尼克斯 都做不到这一点
Harsh words will find the man’s ear.
又闻尖酸刻薄之语
Uh, it could be shouted yet ignored.
再尖锐你也未必听得进去
Gannicus is no champion.
甘尼克斯非冠军之才
I would promote Auctus or half a dozen men in his place.
我会栽培阿卡迪或其他几个人
A matter we disagree on.
此事你我意见不一
One of many.
还有许多意见不一致呢
What man spars with Barca?
与巴尔卡对阵的是何人
Crixus, a fierce Gaul of worthy stock.
克雷斯 重金买♥♥来的勇猛高卢人
I recall name from the ledger.
我在账本上见过此名
A sapling of exceeding cost.
价超所值的新人
The man will earn the mark, and see investment well returned.
此人定能获得印记 更能靠他大赚一笔
Doctore! Bring Crixus up!
教练 将克雷斯带上
My father would have closer inspection.
我父亲要仔细检阅
No. Continue training.
不必 继续训练
We are to town for necessary business.
你同我去镇上处理重要事务
I will have Barca prepared as an escort.
让巴尔卡准备护卫
Barca is a gladiator.
巴尔卡是一名角斗士
Trained to wield weapon in the arena,
经受训练 旨在肆虐竞技场
not be yours in the street. Now come.
并非为你私人护卫 快准备出发
Your late rise already threatens the appointed hour.
你这么晚才起 已经快赶不上约定时间了
You would have me sit with this fucking man?
你不会要我跟这贱♥人♥同坐吧
I would have you silent.
我要你闭嘴
While I attempt repair of damaged relation.
待我帮你处理好这糟糕的关系
Titus.
泰塔斯
Good to lay eyes, old friend.
多日未见 老朋友
Your experience in delicate matters of business has been sorely missed.
真怀念你在生意场上处理细微事务的经验
To be rectified presently.
正要来处理最近一些微小事务
Come, sit.
过来坐
You recall my associate,
还记得我的朋友吧
Vettius? Vettius?
维提乌斯 维提乌斯
Oh, you were but a child last I knew.
上次见面 你尚且年幼
How the years flee from us.
岁月匆匆不待人啊
How fares your father?
你父亲近来如何
Dead.
已故
Oh. Apologies.
真遗憾
How terrible.
实为不幸
The boy is ill-starred acquaintance with such misfortunes.
这孩子总是不幸地遇到不幸之事
Why only days past he was set upon in our own streets,
就在前几日 他在街上遭到袭击
on way to appointment with Quintilius Varus.
并且是在去接见克文提里乌斯·瓦鲁斯的途中
Varus?
瓦鲁斯
The same man who, absent Vettius’ presence,
也就是他 未有维提乌斯前来领路
managed to find way to your ludus..
竟能找到您的训练场
Where this fucking cock eater stole the primus from me!
就是在那里 这个卑鄙小人抢走了我的骁将之战资格
Vettius!
维提乌斯
Hold your tongue.
注意言语
How do you answer this?
此事作何解释
He accuses absent cause.
他的指责毫无根据
My wife and her friend Gaia came upon good Varus in town,
我妻子及其友人盖娅在镇上巧遇瓦鲁斯
baking under noon-day sun.
见他受烈日煎熬
Gaia?
盖娅
She knew Varus from her days in Rome,
她在罗马与瓦鲁斯相识
offered respite at my villa
于是提议 暂休寒舍
while he waited for the absent boy to come to purpose.
一起等待这位迟迟不现身的孩子
A fortunate coincidence for all involved.
一切纯属巧合
And was it this same fortune that saw me set upon by your fucking men?
那我被你手下的贱♥人♥殴打 也是巧合吗
Did you see faces?
你可见他们的样貌
Did they bear my mark, you wet cunt..
他们可烙上我的印记 你这婊♥子♥
Enough!
够了
Remove yourself to the street.
滚大街上去
Go.

And leave reasonable men to discourse.
让我们几个好好沟通一下
Your son has much to learn in the ways of diplomacy.
令郎在社交上还得多学习
A subject all young men struggle to master.
许多年轻人都要多学习
Let us school them in its ways.
就由我们来教导他们吧
You are better matched against wooden men.
你还是练习木桩好些
Work the palus, Gaul.
去木桩处练习 高卢人
Resume!
继续
Are we to follow Barca’s commands now?
我们听从巴尔卡的指挥吗
He shares my thoughts.
我与他想法一致
The Gaul falters against spear.
高卢人尚不能对阵长矛
Perhaps advice from a champion would aid his cause…
也许冠军之言能助他成长
Days past you fought me with something approaching skill.
过去几日 你与我对阵时已技艺已稍有长进
Yet opposite Barca, you act as his lover.
而今你对阵巴尔卡 表现过于软弱
Face down with cheeks your spread.
总是面朝大地屁朝天
The spear is unknown to me.
我不知该如何对阵长矛
You are Gaul.
你可是高卢人
Did you never face the Arverni?
难道从未对阵过阿维尔尼人
My years before capture never held the privilege.
被俘虏之前未曾有机会
They wield spear with deadly purpose.
他们出击长矛旨在置人于死地
As does Barca, from the judging.
巴尔卡的招式亦是如此
He but instructs.
他只是指导而已
Each blow a lesson never to be repeated.
教导我相同错误不可再犯
You should be quite the scholar.
那你虚心慢学
By the time he has beaten you to death.
只怕到时你早已死在他的长矛之下
Crixus.
克雷斯
You fought well against my two swords.
对阵我的双剑你还是有两下子的
Rid a Hoplomachus of his spear,
不要去想那是一只长矛
and he is left with only one weapon.
他手中只剩一把兵器而已
Barca!
巴尔卡
If you have done with your man’s cock,
若你打情卖♥♥俏完毕
I would have proper contest.
我们来场正点的角逐吧
The gods bless Barca with another tiny man to fuck.
上帝保佑巴尔卡操翻这一个孬种
Your Gannicus appears in fine form.
你的甘尼克斯状态不错嘛
As he will in the primus,
骁将之赛中亦会如此
elevating the house with glorious performance.
才能为这个家族争得荣耀
My heart yet races at the thought of his last.
想起他 就撩拨着我的心弦
We’ll place such memories behind us.
我要抹去那段记忆
A difficult feat, when so enjoyed by all.
总目睽睽之下尽享欢乐 实在难为你了
Some more than others.
某人比其他人都要享受呢
Come here.
过来
Apologies, Domina.
打扰了 主人
Guests have arrived.
客人均已到场
Guests…?
客人
Varus.
瓦鲁斯
We were not expecting..
有失远迎
Oh, the fault is mine, for failing to announce.
恕我鲁莽 未曾相告
Good Cossutius is on stay from Rome to celebrate the Vinalia.
科萨特斯君从罗马为主神节远道而来
After I extolled the virtues of the House of Batiatus..
先容我盛赞巴蒂塔斯家族之美德
I demanded introduction immediately.
鄙人唐突 可否即刻开始介绍
You honor us, but my husband tends to
妾身不胜荣幸 但我家夫君此刻
final preparations for tomorrow’s games in town.
正于城中筹备明日之比赛
Oh. How disappointing.
真可惜啊
Yet we could remove ourselves to the balcony
不如我们共赴阳台
for proper viewing of his gladiators until his return.
饱赏角斗之乐 以俟其归
I fear you mistake intent.
只怕你错意了
I was not regaling Cossutius with tales of your men.
我并非想让科萨特斯听贵府斗士的传奇
But of your house’s more…
而是更喜欢贵府的
intimate delights.
花容月色
I fear that was a… special consideration.
恐怕此举有些 不合适
Was it?
是吗
Perhaps Vettius will be more accommodating then.
也许还是维提乌斯更谙待客之道吧
Concerning this and my primus.
还有我家的骁将 你好好想想吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!