Because I possess what Tullius does not.
因为我有图利乌斯没有之物
Gannicus.
甘尼克斯
Gannicus?
甘尼克斯
The man is a jest, inciting more laughter than awe.
此人仅仅是个笑话
And now I find him desired by half of Rome?
现在却为半个罗马之人宣扬
Much has changed in your absence.
您走之后 变化颇多
And much has remained the same.
但尚有未变之事
I would review my men, and see how they have fared,
我来看看我的角斗士们 在拒绝合理教导后
denied proper guidance.
有何长进
Have feast prepared as instructed.
按以往指示备宴
And send to market for an amphora of mulsum. Yes, Domina.
去市场采购穆尔萨姆酒 遵命主人
The highest quality, not that shit from Flavus.
要上等货 非弗拉乌斯的次品
Again with the honeyed wine.
又是蜜酒
Does the corpse drink nothing else?
这老头还会喝其他的东西么
Lower your fucking voice.
小声点
The man has severed you from moorings.
你竟这般畏惧于他
He is the paterfamilias!
他是一家之长
One word dropped from his tongue
只需一言
could see us both to the streets.
我等就将被赶出家门
We must be beyond reproach, or fall to ruin.
我们必须尽如其意 否则将横遭不测
Very well.
很好
I will be a vision of demure obedience and propriety.
我将尽显端庄贤淑
On the outside, at least.
至少于他面前
We are honored by your return to Capua, father.
我们都欢迎您回来 父亲
I am certain your heart swells.
我肯定你内心一定很忐忑
Oh, the clime of Sicilia has most certainly restored health.
西西里的气候确实能养颜防老
Perhaps you do not recall me.
也许您并不记得我
Gaia, a dear friend of..
盖娅 是露蒂雅的好朋友
The memory of you has not yet faded.
吾之记忆尚未衰退
Quintus.
昆图斯
We must prove this fucking house in order.
你我将重塑家庭秩序
And prompt decision for his quick return to Sicilia.
然后将其送回西西里
Withered old fuck.
该死的老混♥蛋♥
Eat, brothers! You bear the mark now.
吃吧 兄弟们 你们已获得印记
Savor the taste of victory!
尽享胜利之悦吧
Our piss once again finds its way to their mouths!
他们又一次品尝到了我们的尿香
As if sucked from our cocks!
就像直接从我们老二里吸到一样
We bear the fucking mark!
我们已获得印记
Received absent the test.
但未经试炼
A fucking goat may bear the mark.
随便一只牲畜都能获得印记
It does not make him a brother.
但牲畜可成不了兄弟
What did he say? Fucked if I know.
他说什么 老子怎么知道
He wants some more.
他还想喝尿
You should not eat with lower men.
你不该再与下等人同吃
You are Doctore now.
你已是教练
A title I did not seek.
教练之位并非我所求
I would not have events absent my control come between us.
我不会让此事影响到你我二人
Nor would I.
我亦如此
Ah, greetings.
我来慰劳一下
Auctus.
阿卡迪斯
Nurto.
纳托
Oenomaus!
奥诺玛默斯
You assume mantle of Doctore?
你已继承教练的衣钵
After unfortunate death of his predecessor.
他的前辈不幸归西
I chose Oenomaus as replacement, knowing that he..
我命奥诺玛默斯接任 相信他…
Gather your food and let us retire to your cell.
把饭菜拿过来 到你房♥间再叙
I would exchange stories of the passing years, old friend.
一起畅聊过去几年来发生的故事 老朋友
Dominus.
是 主人
Many regrets haunt a man
老朽几近寿终之时
as life draws nearer its end.
难免遗恨 世人皆然
Being too ill to witness your battle with Theokoles in Pompeii
羸弱如我 未能身临庞贝亲证
counted deeply among them.
你与希奥克斯天人交战
A fight of legend l have been told.
实为可惜
A defeat of equal proportion.
势均力敌 不输不赢
Defeat? Huh!
何出此言
You did not lose. Nor was l victor.
你并非输家 亦非胜者
You are the only man to ever face the Shadow of Death and live.
面对“死亡之影” 惟你得以死里逃生
That alone is a great victory,
仅凭此事便可称为完胜
one that has brought honor to this house–
所获荣耀亦令他人侧目
well, as you have always done.
一如往常
And l would continue to do so… in the arena.
我愿始终如一…征战沙场
Are you not pleased with elevation to Doctore?
升迁之事 你可有微词
Give command and l would gladly release title in favor of sword and shield.
愿请收回成命 吾当欣然奋战沙场
Words l am reluctant to speak.
此话老朽本不当讲
The doctore is second in importance only to the Lanista himself.
教练一职位高权重 仅次于拉尼斯塔
l chose Ulpius, oh, many years ago.
多年前我选中乌尔皮乌
This ludus was his beating heart.
只因训练场即为其心之所向
The stilling of it is unfortunate news,
只可惜他时日不长
tempered only by you assuming his place–
若你接掌 吾亦能心生宽慰
the sole decision my son has made that l find agreeable.
亦是吾子唯一明智之举
lt is a position l am not worthy to hold.
此非我这般莽夫应得之位
There is none more so.
如此便再无他人可享
From the moment l laid eyes
初始之时便有所预示
in that awful place,
见你于废墟中如鹤立鸡群
l knew that wild boy,
我便知晓 你这顽劣孩童
so filled with rage and hate,
胸中满溢狂暴与憎恶
would grow into the man l see before me.
终会出落为独挡一面之雄才
We have traveled a great distance together, Oenomaus.
你我已共历多番险阻 奥诺玛默斯
l would finish my journey comforted
你若能在此屋檐下安享荣耀
by thought of you maintaining honor within these walls.
我便得以宽心慰藉
A comfort I’m certain your wife will share,
若你能安康度日
knowing that you will not die beyond them.
你夫人也会如我般欣慰
Dominus.
是 主人
The way they fawn over him!
瞧他们对他献媚那德行
Falling to knee to lick his fucking ass!
好像恨不得跪下双膝给他添屁♥股♥
He takes over my house. My gladiators. My fucking bed!
他抢占了我的公♥馆♥ 我的角斗士 还有老子的床
Did he give voice toward length of stay?
他有没有说会逗留多久
He gives voice only towards considerable faults of un-fucking-worthy son.
他只知道数落我这个败家子犯了多少个错
Leave.
下去
I secure the primus, and he acts as if
我求得骁将之战 他却一副臭脸
I shit upon the name Batiatus.
好像我为巴蒂塔斯家族蒙羞
Oh, you raise it, beyond anything he can imagine.
你让家族重振雄威 他永远无法想象的
He will see this,
他终会明白
and bitter tongue will turn to praise.
奚落终将变赞赏
He would sooner bite it off,
他宁愿咬舌
than have it betray him so.
也不会称赞一句
I had forgotten the feeling.
我都记不起那感觉了
This sudden abyss, as he sets
他用那否定的眼神盯着我时
disapproving eye upon me.
我突然如坠深渊
Come.
过来
You will not need endure his presence long.
无须再忍♥受他多久
His health is fled in these climes before.
他经不住这里气候恶劣而卧病
Should he fail to realize that his house– his name– is in proper hands,
就算他未意识到 他的公♥馆♥ 他的名誉 已在能人之手
a forced return to Sicilia will eventually arise.
也会因身体欠佳而被迫返回西西里
I would see him removed sooner.
希望他快点离开
Your return lifts the heart, Dominus.
您的归来让人心中大喜 主人
Only for those who yet possess one.
只有汝等有心之人才会这么说
Gratitude.
多谢
Attend!
集♥合♥
Pair up!
组对
Crixus, spar with Barca.
克雷斯 对阵巴尔卡
Auctus… work the palus until Gannicus joins us.
阿卡迪 先去木桩处练习 等待与甘尼克斯对阵
Oenomaus!
奥诺玛奥斯
This one is too small!
这人太弱了
I would have something the size of a man!
我要跟男子汉练
Barca.
巴尔卡
Do as your Doctore commands.
照教练的要求做
Yes, Dominus.
是 主人
Come. Let us see what is between your legs.
出招吧 来瞧瞧你双跨之间夹着何物
The Gaul winces from spear…
那高卢人看到长矛就畏缩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!