you will savor every drop.
你也顶要顺其心意
Are we of a singular mind?
明白否
Dominus.
遵命主人
In honor of distinguished guest,
我特意请出
I present my finest man for you personal viewing.
最英武的角斗士以飨贵宾
Behold Gannicus.
请出 甘尼克斯
Yours to command.
供您调遣
You are quite the Lanista, Batiatus.
你真乃一名卓越的训练师
I have never been so well plied towards aid of a sale.
我还从未如这般上品
This is not about business.
这并非生意
This is how they live!
这便是他们生活的方式
They grab life and squeeze until the juice flows.
享生命于刀口剑锋 斗命运至死方休
How do you always come by such marvelous acquaintance?
你为何总能认识这般非凡之人
It is a gift.
天赋
One among many
众里寻他
set before me.
今日灯火阑珊
Is he not of a form, our champion?
吾之冠军 其貌如何
I have not seen his like.
吾自诩阅男无数
And more than a few have stood before me.
却也未曾得见如他这般男子
The man stands as a God.
他屹立如巨神
The arena his Olympus.
竞技场之主宰
He once thrust his blade so deep into his opponent’s breast,
曾有一次他将利剑深深插入对手的胸口
that tears turned to blood.
竟让那人的眼泪变成了鲜血
I am not impressed… By inflated tales.
此等以讹传讹之事 不足为奇
My interests are grounded in what I can see,
我但以眼神所见
what I can touch.
手指所触为实
Now that is… Impressive.
而此刻 着实令人称奇
Are you as skilled in its use as you are with a sword?
汝驾驭此物之能力可媲美御剑之力否
I would have demonstration.
来示范一下
The man is yours,
他尽听从您的调遣
we will lend privacy.
吾等先行告退
You mistake intent.
你会错吾意了
No I have had too much wine and other pleasures
吾身体力行 品尝美酒
for such rough exertion.
欢愉已久
No, I would prefer a feast of the eyes.
现意欲赏看香艳美景
Have him fuck this one,
与她做♥爱♥
and I shall watch.
便我观赏
Apologies… For what?
抱歉 为何
Is she not a slave?
她非奴隶
She is.

And will do as commanded.
而且愿意领命而为
Welcome to the fucking brotherhood.
欢迎你加入
Why are we gathered?
为何聚集于此
The Syrians receive the mark.
为叙利亚人打烙印
Absent the test?
不通过试炼
Wait, are we not to recite the oath?
我们无须背诵誓言吗
I will not see more shit heaped upon sacred rites.
我岂能容你等废物侮辱神圣之仪式
You may bear the mark but don’t ever think yourself a gladiator,
你或已打上烙印 但不要以为你已是角斗士
you little cunt.
你个狗♥杂♥种♥
Doctore!
教练
Do not fucking speak to me in such tone!
勿用这般语气与我说话
Apologies…
抱歉
You believe yourself my equal, Oenomaus?
你确信你能与我比肩么 奥诺玛默斯
No, Doctore.
不能 教练
Gladius!
格拉迪斯
Bring fucking swords!
拿剑来
Now, let us see if you have learned all I have to teach.
现在 看你是否已经学尽吾之奥义
Remove her dress.
脱掉她的衣服
Is that what I taught you, Oenomaus?
这便是我教你的么
Doctore… How to turn upon heel?
教练 怎么调整脚步
Doctore!
教练
Doctore, stop!
教练 停手
Fight me you coward!
还击 你这个懦夫
Melitta I… See it done.
玛丽塔 我 完成吧
Prove yourself worthy, Oenomaus.
证明汝之价值 奥诺玛默斯
I taught you well.
汝以尽备吾学
The man is dead?
他死了
I did not want it.
非我本意
He forced me to fight.
他迫使我与其作战
And I do not know the reason for his anger toward me.
我却不知其迁怒与我之由
The reason falls to my own tongue.
原因在我
Earlier I revealed intent of
早些时候 我意以你
raising you to position of Doctore.
取代他成为教练
I am not to return to the arena?
我无法重返竞技场了
You are beyond such things now,
鉴于你训练克雷斯之卓越表现
proven by your training of Crixus.
你已然超越此道
Let us put the past behind us, and look to future glories.
过往皆若云烟散去 你我当共迎明朝之荣耀
My wife.
我的妻子
I know it is not our time, but I would ask to see her.
我知时候不妥 但我仍想见她
I will send her to you when she has finished her duties.
等她完成工作我便将其送至你处
Gratitude.
多谢主人
Apologies the demands of a Lanista seldom offer respite.
原谅我少有的食言
Oh, none required.
不必如此
This night has been filled with unexpected joys.
今夜充满意外之惊喜
You remain in Capua?
你要留在卡普亚
Until more adventurous opportunities
等待更多
present themselves.
刺♥激♥的机会
I’ll take my leave then with promise of further discourse.
待我完成约定之演讲即离开
Oh, your man, Gannicus.
你的角斗士 甘尼克斯
I would see him perform again.
我欲再赏看一次
In the primus of my games.
作为吾比赛之骁将
And you shall have him.
定如你所愿
Terms to be discussed.
价钱再行商议
Gratitude for your hospitality.
感谢你的招待
It will not soon be forgotten.
我不会忘记
Primus!
骁将
Did I not tell you I knew the man?
我是不是告诉你我认识此人
May the gods strike me for entertaining doubt.
但请诸神惩罚我此前的质疑
You were magnificant!
你太棒了
Did I not tell you!
我早就说过
You have elevated this house.
你为此家族做出重大贡献
Yet speak of how we came by such honor,
但谈及如何取得此等荣耀
and see brotherhood shattered and a husband lost.
兄弟手足相残 违背婚姻忠洁
I have done a terrible thing.
我做下错事
We do what we must in this house.
寄人篱下 身不由己

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!