Barca is to serve as such? He is a gladiator, not…
巴尔卡去做护卫 他是一名角斗士 不是
He is whatever I fucking say.
其值为何 皆顺我意
Have the Syrians also prepared.
让那几个叙利亚人也准备一下
Absent shackles and clothed for the streets.
解开锁链 穿上衣裳
Ashur and Dagan, what use do you see them to?
阿舒尔与迪亘 其有何用
None of your concern.
你无须过问
With respect, Dominus, I am the Doctore.
无意冒犯 主人 身为教练
The men are my only concern.
但须过问所有角斗士
A duty awarded you by my father.
你的职责乃我父亲所赐
A man who would not condemn a promising recruit
令尊不会因情绪欠佳 而毁掉可塑之才
to the mines out of a mood.
将其遣往矿区
Recruits, gladiators,
所有的新人 所有的角斗士
even you are but slaves.
乃至你 均是奴隶而已
Mine to command, despite my fucking moods.
吾之喜怒哀乐 无须你等插言 但从令即可
You truly believe this man ripe with potential?
你真觉此人潜力尚存吗
Indus will never be champion, but he is not without skill.
恩达并非冠军之才 但亦不容小觑
Have him loaded with the Syrians.
让他与叙利亚人一同出发
I will give him opportunity to prove his worth.
我会给他机会证明自己的价值
Dominus.
是 主人
Has Venus herself ever appeared in such rare form?
维纳斯女神也有这么美吗
You blaspheme.
花言巧语
Frequently and with great relish.
肺腑之言啊
Where is Gaia?
盖娅呢
The appointed hour is upon us.
时间快到了
She stands ready.
她已准备妥当
Quintus… Do not give voice to doubt.
昆图斯 切勿质疑
We are committed, and will see this to its end.
我们坚信 必将顺利完成
You each know your parts.
明白各自任务吧
See this act to successful completion,
务必成功完成任务
and earn the mark of the brotherhood.
方可赢得兄弟印记
Without proving ourselves in the test?
无须经历最终试炼吗
This is your test.
这便是试炼
But turn thoughts toward escape or fail in your charge,
但若想临阵逃脱 或任务失败的话
and I will have you parted from your cocks and crucified.
你们将被处以宫刑 钉在十字架上
You’re clear to your purpose?
是否明白自己的任务
Yes, Dominus.
明白 主人
Take up your positions, and await my signal.
各就各位 等候命令
I do not trust the Syrians.
我信不过这帮叙利亚人
If this does not end in our favor,
若此事失败
they will appear as common thieves.
他们便只是普通窃贼而已
Absent my fucking mark upon arm.
并无我的印记
Oh, this will never work.
这肯定行不通
Of course it will, look at you.
行得通的 瞧你
What man or otherwise, could resist such charms?
谁人能抗拒此般魅力呢
Gaia…
盖娅
Oh, still fluttering heart.
还在怦怦直跳啊
I would not deny myself such pleasures if presented again,
你若再提出要求 我自当不会拒绝
yet necessities shift attention to cock.
可还是得转移注意到男人身上
And a golden one at that.
尤其是尊贵之人
You set eyes towards Varus?
你相中了瓦鲁斯
He is without wife, last I heard.
据我所知 他尚未娶妻
We do this to aid my husband, not to secure one of your own…
此行目的旨在协助我夫君 并非为你私利
He arrives.
他来了
Let us end discussion and set mind to purpose.
稍后再说 先完成任务吧
Good Vettius! Thank the gods I have found you.
维提乌斯 谢天谢地总算找到你了
Your gratitude is misplaced.
你谢错了主
I do not know you.
我不认识你
I am Varus’ man.
我是瓦鲁斯的人
He sends word of pressing desire to see the new arena,
他派我来通知你 他迫不及待想在谈生意前
before retiring to business.
参观新竞技场
The arena? No.
竞技场 不
I am of clear instruction to meet him as he enters the city.
我已明确收到消息 将亲迎他进城
Of course… Apologies.
那好吧 打扰了
I will deliver word of your refusal.
我会如实传达您的拒绝之意
Wait.
稍等
Varus is honored guest.
瓦鲁斯乃是贵客
As such, I am but humble servant.
而我 应当招呼周到
It’s quicker I think, if we pass through here.
从这里穿过 应该快些
Apologies, for the inconvenience.
如有不便 还请海量
Dominus will be most pleased that you’ve accompanied me.
你能随我同去 主人必定非常高兴
You’ve turned yourself about.
别再装了吧
This is not the direction of the fucking arena.
这条路根本不通竞技场
No.

It is not.
不通竞技场
We are to leave this one alive, you simple fuck!
我们要留他一条狗命 你这贱种
‘Aved-leh.
动手吧
Our charge is met.
任务已经完成
I will not see the mines.
我不会被遣往矿区了
I fear they would have been a blessing.
能遣往矿区更好
Apologies, brother. Vettius saw your face.
对不住了 兄弟 维提乌斯看到过你的脸
Dominus gave instruction.
这是主人的命令
Where the fuck is Vettius?
维提乌斯究竟在哪
Quintilius?
克文提里乌斯
It is you! Gaia!
真的是你啊 盖娅
What finds you in such horrid climes?
这里气候如此燥热 你怎会来这里
A visit to see dearest friend.
来拜访我的挚友
Lucretia!
露迪雅
Lucretia and her husband Batiatus are the saving grace
露迪雅及其夫君巴蒂塔斯是这蛮夷之地
of this ill-bred town.
仅存的优雅之人啊
This is Quintilius Varus,
这位是克文提里乌斯·瓦鲁斯
an acquaintance of my late husband.
我夫君的友人
His wine is the toast of Rome.
他家的葡萄酒享誉罗马
Your tongue has lost none of its silver.
你还是那么能说惯道
It is an honor.
很荣幸见到你
And what good fortune blesses Capua with your presence?
卡普亚因何如此荣幸 迎您大驾光临呢
I come to choose gladiators for the Vinalia.
我来为主神节选拔角斗士
Or would if young Vettius ever deigns to appear.
若维提乌斯赏脸现身的话
We shall entertain you with diverting conversation while you wait.
我们可以一边畅聊一边等待
I fear it shall be tragically one sided.
换个角度说 这恐怕要成悲剧了
The sun threatens to bake me senseless.
烈日当头 叫人头晕目眩
We can not have such esteemed guest expire so, can we?
我们可不能让如此尊贵的来客受此折磨 对吧
Well, my husband’s villa is but a little ways from here.
此处距寒舍只几步之遥
You’d be more than welcome… Gratitude.
若能荣幸之极… 多谢
But I would seek Vettius out,
但我要等维提乌斯
and put foot to ass for his delay.
等他出现 狠狠踹他两脚
Lucretia’s slaves know the man.
露迪雅的奴隶认识他
It would be just as easy for them to
若他们看到他
bring him to her villa when discovered.
马上便可带往她家
It would give us much needed pause to reacquaint ourselves.
借此良机 你我一叙旧情
Well, it would be ungrateful, to refuse such kind offering.
那就恭敬不如从命
Your villa, then.
移步到你公♥馆♥吧
My husband will be most pleased to receive you.
若您肯赏脸 我丈夫一定很高兴
What good fortune to run into you…
近来有何幸事 说来听听
The last time I was graced with Gaia’s presence
上一次我有幸见到盖娅
was at some sober, airless affair, hosted by um,
是在一个非常严肃 沉闷的场合
oh, what was the man’s name?
是何人组织的
Atticus. Atticus! Yes!
阿提库斯 对 阿提库斯
Desiccated specimen.
乏味的怪人
I fear without Gaia’s charms, pronounced boredom
若不是盖娅的魅力
would have carried me to the afterlife that very night.
那天晚上 我一定会无聊到死
Oh, my husband returns.
我丈夫回来了
Fetch more wine.
再拿些酒来
Lucretia, apologies.
露迪雅 非常抱歉
I did not realize we were to entertain.
我不知有客人来访
An unexpected pleasure, chanced upon in the city.
是意外惊喜 在城里遇到的
Quintilius Varus, an old friend from Rome.
这位是我在罗马的老朋友 克文提里乌斯·瓦鲁斯
Ahh, the name is not unfamiliar. You honor us with your presence.
如雷贯耳 您的到来令寒舍蓬荜生辉
The honor is mine, to fall upon such
受到如此热情款待
warm hospitality.
是我的荣幸才对
Ah, forgive unsightly countenance.
原谅我面容并不雅观

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!