Where?!
送我与主人出了公♥馆♥
See me and the Dominus out of the villa
自会向你全盘托出
and I will tell you.
我不相信你
I do not believe you.
别这样
Please…
克雷斯 我们的孩子
Crixus…
Our child…
有母如此 不如亲手斩其性命
I would rather see it dead,
than suckle your breast.
我们必须找到藏匿之处
We must conceal ourselves…
当初是你的命令吗
Was it yours?
是汝之微声
That small, little voice.
夺取维罗的性命吗
Did it form the words that robbed Varro
维罗
of his life?
Varro?!
死有余辜
He deserved to die!
不名一文
He was nothing!
你又知道多少
What did you know of the man?
你可见过其搂子怀中 轻哄入睡
That he would sing to his child,
sleeping in his arms?
我悲愁垂涕时 是他抚平我内心伤痛
Or kiss the tears from my cheek,
when I was of a mood?
你可知其如何为人夫 为人父吗
Did you know the father?
The husband?
虽不十全十美
He was not a perfect man.
可彼为吾夫
But he was mine.
彼为吾夫
He was mine!
彼为吾夫
He was mine!
彼为吾夫
Yaaa!
彼为吾夫
He was mine!
Mine! Mine!
Ahhh!
彼为吾夫
He was mine.
Yaaa!
吾夫
Mine…
奥瑞莉娅
Aurelia…
罢手吧
Be still.
他死了
It’s done.
烦请照看一下她
Look to the girl.
不就此收手吗
Is this not enough?
还需如何 方能罢休
How many more must die?
我只想取一人首级
I would see but one.
我是你们的主人
I am your Dominus!
我要将你们一网打尽
I will have your fucking hearts!
昆图斯
Quintus…
露迪雅
Lucretia!
为了重揽佳人入怀 你当如何
What would you do?
To hold your wife again?
为了再次的一亲芳泽
To feel the warmth of her skin?
The taste of her lips?
你愿杀多少人
How many men would you kill?
百人
A hundred?
还是千人
A thousand?
如今你们 近在咫尺
Here stands but one,
between you and her.
告诉她
Go to her.
诸神会保佑你们永不分离
Tell her the gods themselves
would not keep you apart.
弥天大谎
Lie!
正如那日关于我妻之谎
As you lied to me of my wife.
奥尼梅斯
Oenemaus…
若不是我 你哪有今天
You were nothing before me!
身家性命均拜我所赐
I gave you everything!
我助你顺应天命
I gave you the means to accept your fate!
而你也当因此而送命
And now you are destroyed by it.
吾如此只为打抱不平
I have done this thing
because it is just.
血债终须血偿
Blood demands blood.
吾等曾屈从于主人们淫♥威♥
We have lived and lost,
苟且偷生 迷失自我
at the whims of our masters for too long.
吾自当杜绝此等现象
I would not have it so.
兄弟的性命 绝非供人享乐
I would not see the passing of a brother
for the purpose of sport.
从今往后 无人会死于非命
I would not see another heart ripped from chest,
or breath forfeit for no cause.
吾亦自知此举非尔等所愿
I know not all of you wished this.
然事已至此
Yet it is done.
事已至此
It is done.
各位已获自♥由♥ 重拾新生
Your lives are your own.
可独自闯荡 抑或同心协力
Forge your own path…
Or join with us,
使罗马帝国分崩离析
and together we shall see Rome tremble

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!