就是你的 克雷斯
I feel you, Crixus.
我时常梦见
I have often dreamt,
与孩子共享天伦
in quiet moments of having a child.
还有妮维雅
With Naevia.
你我之间就此恩断义绝
There is nothing left between us.
克雷斯
Crixus…
我无意走到今日此地步
I didn’t intend for it to end this way.
克雷斯开始不行了
Crixus begins to fade.
往昔之辉煌亦然
As all memories do.
你已中毒 才导致这般衰退
You’re weakened because they have poisoned you!
了结他
Finish him!
他们欲置你于死地
They wish you dead.
我不希望这样
I would not have this.
请加入我们 兄弟
Join me, brother.
共同目睹巴蒂塔斯家族之倾覆
And we shall see the House of Batiatus fall.
干掉这个垃圾
Kill the dog!
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus.
Argh!
杀了他们!
Kill them!
杀光他们!
Kill them all!
诸位请勿慌张
Do not be alarmed people.
一切皆在我掌控之中
Everything is under control.
不要慌张
Please.
他想杀了你
He tried to kill you.
这条疯狗
That fucking animal.
我们得控制住场面
We must calm this!
侍卫都他妈的跑哪去了
Where are the fucking guards?!
你在这儿傻站着干嘛
Why do you stand there?
把你的卫兵都叫来!
Gather your men!
我会妥善处理的
I shall see you properly attended.
Argh!
哈米卡
Hamilcar!
克雷斯
Crixus!
缘何叛乱
What is this madness?!
斯巴达克斯为我等指明道路
Spartacus shows us the way.
此等逆贼背叛了荣耀
He is a dog without honor!
这个地方本无荣耀可言
This house is without honor!
斯巴达克斯之妻惨遭谋杀
Batiatus ordered his wife dead!
而女主人
And Domina…
只因我使其情趣盎然
She has tainted me,
便一再纠缠我不放
because I spur her fucking heart.
我早已将一生献与训练场
I have given my life to this ludus!
实为他们强迫使然
No, they stole it from you.
你我皆是
From all of us.
你曾要我信任于你
You asked me to put faith in you.
如今我也只求你信任
I ask the same.
重返荣光
Honor us all,
共同终结如此罪恶之地
and see an end of this fucking house.
去吧
Go.

No!
这次可是我救了你一命 哥哥
I save you this time, brother…
Ahhh!
诸位
Friends.
公♥馆♥里绝对安全
We are perfectly safe inside the villa.
局势已然得到控制
The situation is being attended!
各位稍安勿躁
Still your hearts.
此刻我的侍卫正在全力
This very moment my guards are no doubt
解决这些
dealing with these…
他们疯了
They’ve lost mind!
伊莉西娅现在何处
Where the fuck is Ilithyia?
来 我们逃
Come! Let us away!
锁门
Seal the doors.
切不可让任何人逃脱
Let no one beyond them.
宾客们怎么办
What of the guests?
我乃将军之妻 吾命你岂敢不从
I am the wife of the Legatus.
锁门
Seal the fucking doors!
伊莉西娅
Ilithyia!
开门
Open the doors!
还记得当日在此屋
Do you recall what I said?
我与你的对话吗
In this very room?
如若巴尔卡的离去另有隐情
That if there was more to Barca’s departure,
你定要如实告之于我
you and I would share words.
多科特
Doctore…
闭嘴
Do not fucking speak.
我已见识你口若悬河
I have seen you ply tongue upon ear,
巧舌如簧的功底
whispering poison.
玷污此地之荣耀
Infecting the honor of this house.
你当真要杀我一个手无寸铁之人
You would kill a defenseless man?
这又有何荣耀可言
Where is the fucking honor in that?
看你一息尚存之际
Let’s see if you recall what I taught you.
还能否记得我教你的一招半式
When you were yet a man.

The doors…

The doors…
葛雷博的人
Glaber’s men…
把门锁了
Sealed the doors…
伊莉西娅
Ilithyia.
她为何如此对我们
Why would she do such a thing?
母亲
Mother!
-昆图斯 -快跑
Quintus… Go!

Go!
跟我来
Come.
滚过来 你这罗马臭娘们儿
Come here you roman pussies.
我们死定了
We are all of us dead.
不 我们会扭转局势的
No. We will regain this house.
带着努曼里斯 躲起来
Take Numerius, conceal yourselves.
跟我来
Come.
我知道一个地方可保全你我
I know a place.
你怎么办
Where do you go?
去与我丈夫在一起
To my husband.
目睹斯巴达克斯的末日
And the death of Spartacus.
悲哀
Pathetic.
这能改变事实吗
You think this will cause difference?
即便终结此生
Even if life fades,
影响仍无处不在
my hand shall yet be felt.
巴尔卡之死
It plotted the death of Barca.
行政官之薨
Saw the magistrate’s end.
乃至要挟将军
It even helped force Glaber to patronage.
此地的点滴成就
Every beam, every stone in this fucking house
皆有我阿舒尔之印记
bears the mark of Ashur!
汝之背信弃义必遗臭万年
It bears only your treachery.
我背信弃义
My fucking treachery?
汝等又何时维护过我阿舒尔
When did you stand forth for Ashur?
只是将我当作跳梁小丑般
When did any of you greet me
尽是轻蔑 嘲弄
short of mockery and scorn,
肏♥你♥妈
fucking cunts!
你罪有应得
You received what you deserved!
仅以汝之狗命 祭奠巴尔卡
For Barca and all the others that you have betrayed,
和所有因你而丧命的亡灵
your time is done.
若此地为万人呼啸的竞技场该多好
Would that this were the arena.
你配不上那片荣光的土地
Your blood would dishonor the sand.
送我上路吧
Send me on my way, then.
以角斗士的方式
As you would a gladiator.
求你了 多科特
Please, Doctore.
最后的怜悯
A parting kindness…
阿舒尔
Ashur!
阿舒尔
Ashur!
昆图斯
Quintus…
昆图斯
Quintus?
你说得对
You were right.
你我之间仍有千丝万缕
There is still something between you and I.
妮维雅在哪
Where is Naevia?
在哪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!