定要重获自♥由♥ 揽她入怀
I will not die until I have gained my freedom,
此前绝不丧命
and she is in my arms again.
自♥由♥一事 迟些再谈
Delay talk of freedom,
尚需等待合适时机
until there are ears that would welcome the sound.
我只怕主人会充耳不闻
I fear Dominus shall forever be deaf to it.
你要关注眼前之事
Place your faith to closer quarters.
主人已免去我奴隶的身份
Dominus releases me from the bonds of servitude,
并正式委以角斗士训练师之职
to assume mantle as lanista.
此为你应得之荣
It is a title well deserved.
让我们一起重铸训练场的辉煌…
Together we will restore honor to this ludus…
也让妮维雅重回你的怀抱
And Naevia to your arms.
但是斯巴达克斯还挡在你的面前
Spartacus but stands in your way.
那么我必须铲除他
Then he shall fall.
会有一场庆典吗
A celebration?
各界精英将到场庆祝
Filled with the elite.
这些人若惨遭不测 卡普亚必定大乱
Their deaths will shatter Capua to chaos.
追捕我们 必定是数日之后
It’ll be days before they regain senses
我们的计划已端容初现
to pursue us.
克雷斯怎么办
Our plan takes form.
你仍需知会那家伙
What of Crixus?
You still must find way to broach subject
已然水到渠成
with the fucking Gaul.
It presents itself, as promised.
克雷斯
Yeah!
克雷斯
Crixus.
Crixus.
Yeah!
真该死
Fuck my ass.
万事俱备
Now all that remains is convincing
只差拉你夙敌入伙
a man that hates you to join your cause.
你的任务都完成了吗
You have seen task to completion?
我丈夫的资助已令你们的庆典
My husband’s patronage has lifted
堪比天宫的瑶池盛会
your celebration beyond the heavens,
贵朋齐聚 尊友云集
clouds bursting with honored guests.
奥缇尤斯和他的堂兄盖尤斯呢
Altius and his cousin Gaius?
他们可是必到的…
They are a necessity…
已经按你的吩咐通知了
And are delivered, as commanded.
艾美莉娅的丈夫塞克图斯呢
Aemilia’s husband, Sextus?
他可是前任的行政官
He’s a former magistrate,
万民拥戴
yet beloved by many.
他的支持不可或缺
His support would all but secure office.
他有要事 需去往罗马
Pressing affairs draw him to Rome.
这可不是个好消息 伊莉西娅
That does not bring comfort Ilithyia.
然而他依然能够如约出席
Then perhaps his attendance shall.
虑及你的庆典 他决定推迟罗马之行
He will delay travel,
with mind towards your celebration.
你如何令其回心转意
How did you turn his attentions?
他倾慕于我
He favors me.
如同众多有妇之夫一样
Most husbands do.
你的协助我深表感激
Your services have been deeply appreciated.
然尚有一事相求
Yet more is needed.
既然你尊贵的丈夫无法到场
In the absence of your honored husband,
我们希望由你向众贵宾宣致祝词
we would have you address
our most noble guests.
寥寥数语赞颂下巴蒂塔斯家族
Just a few words as if fallen from his mouth,
德善功伟的溢美之词便可
extolling the virtues of the House of Batiatus.
我当尽力遣造恰当词句
I shall compose something appropriate
没必要
for the occasion.
我已经写好了
No need.
I’ve already seen to it.
我已形如傀儡 任你差遣
My hands are no longer my own
现在还要夺我口舌吗
and now you seize my fucking tongue?
我是好意 以免你肆意诳言
I would not have it flap about, absent direction.
你还要这样羞辱我多久
How much longer must I suffer your indignities?
直至我命归黄泉
While breath gives life to my command.
那么如你所愿
As you wish, then.
你我之间 虽有不睦
I know there have been tensions between us.
但也不该让庆典的这般安排
Yet I see no cause for our current arrangement
使你我伤情反♥目♥
to fall into unpleasantness.
我们曾亲如姐妹
We were such dear friends once.
你难道不想和睦如初吗
Would you not see it so again?
我多想能够
Would that I had power to reverse the sun,
颠倒日月 扭转乾坤
and restore the world to its proper place.
休息
Rest.
吃饭
Eat.
午后继续训练
We resume after midday sun has past.
闪展腾挪 迅捷有力
You move well.
鞭刑好似根本不曾影响你
As if lash had never struck.
重回沙场 便是消除疼痛最佳良药
Pain is erased, when inflicted upon others.
你我对阵时 希望你能重回巅峰
I would have you at your best
你的要求如此简单吗
when we face each other.
我已从莱斯克斯那里获知你的野心
Is that all you’d have from me?
Rhasko speaks of your desires.
利令智昏
What fever grips brain,
斯巴达克斯竟会邀我入伙
that Spartacus would think me to band with him?
想让我赔上兄弟们的性命
To risk the lives of my men?
还有我的性命
My life?
只有你的吗
Is there one?
不管你所珍爱的女人吗
Without the woman you love within it?
她是我活下去的唯一动力
I’ve never had stronger reason to live.
我深知你心 克雷斯
I know your heart, Crixus.
我感同身受
I felt the beating of it within my chest once.
那么你就该知道我会活下去
Then you know I’ll fucking survive.
看着妮维娅重回我身边
And see Naevia returned to me.
正如我妻之遭遇
As my wife was returned?
是巴蒂塔斯下令取她性命
Batiatus ordered her death.
你怎么知道
How did you come upon this?
他的手下奥鲁斯临死前招供的
By tongue of his man Aulus,
before silencing it forever.
我会亲眼看着巴蒂塔斯家宅倾灭
I will see the House of Batiatus fall,
让这些恶棍挫骨扬灰 血债血偿
and with it the villain’s blood upon the earth.
若处你的境地 我也会如此
As would I, in your position.
只可惜如今爱莫能助
But I am far removed.
我若逃走 对妮维雅无益
My escape would not aid Naevia.
我如何能够找寻赎回妮维雅
How would I purchase her freedom,
当我自身皆难保
or even find her,
while being hunted like a dog by the romans?
我们联手
Join me,
然后我们一起找她
and we will find her together.
上辈子
You know that in another life,
或许我们真是肝胆兄弟
you and I may have been as brothers.
但今生恐难再相聚
But not in this one.
我的自♥由♥ 我要在竞技场上赢得
I must win my freedom in the arena.
那我们必然为不同的信念而战
Then we stand in the way of each other’s cause.
但均为正义而战
And both are just.
如若我有不测
But if I fall,
拜托你务必帮我找到妮维雅
I’d have you swear to find Naevia
赎买♥♥她的自♥由♥
and see her freed.
如若你赢 请务必答应我
And I would have word that if you are victorious,
日后定取巴蒂塔斯的性命
one day you will have Batiatus’ life.
明日就可知天命
Tomorrow, then.
或你或我 将要就此殒命
One of us dies.
只怕命运早已注定如此
I fear it was always fated so.
主人
Dominus.
明日所需你准备好了吗
Were you able to procure what we need for tomorrow?
马塞勒斯果然不赖
Good Marcellus was ever helpful.
退下
Leave us.
维罗眼光真不错
Varro possessed a fine eye.
来谈正事
Turn yours towards business.
马塞勒斯那有什么好东西
What has coin extracted from Marcellus?
万全之策 全无后顾之忧
A solution to most vexing problem.
一滴下酒
A few drops in his cup,
一命下地
and fate is sealed.
万不能要了那厮性命
It must not kill him.
对阵得显得势均力敌才行
Our guests need to believe the match balanced,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!