迟早也会面临此类
you shall also be faced with decisions
关乎存亡的决定
grave of consequence.
到时自会明白审时度势权衡轻重
And know your measure by how your blade falls.
你能感受到他的律动
Can you yet feel him move,
迫切渴望降临于世吗
eager to make entrance into the world?
你何以断定是个男孩
How do you divine a boy?
因为众神对我们青睐有加
Because the gods fucking favor us.
葛雷博的扶持
Glaber’s patronage,
打开通往卡普亚上流社会的大门
access to the upper strata of Capua,
满足我们涉足政界的愿望
the promise of political office.
我们为之倾囊相向的一切
Everything we have bled for,
终于都尽在掌握之中了
finally within our grasp.
我们确是蒙神明恩宠
We are truly blessed.
所说之事 何等荣耀
I deliver but glorious news this day,
却得一番冷言相对
to be met with tempered response!
我强抑喜悦 却是为确保庆典顺利
Joy is restrained to lend clear mind to celebration.
葛雷博的扶持
Glaber’s patronage may have paved road to the elite,
许是为我们进入上流社会铺平了道路
但他们的贪婪之心亦不可小觑
but they are of ravenous appetite.
那依你之见
And what meal would you suggest
当以何来满足他们
to see them sated?
自是唯有展现巴蒂塔斯家族独特之处
One that only the house of Batiatus can prepare.
让斯巴达克斯 屠影之英雄
Spartacus, Slayer of Theokoles,
来一场至死方休的殊死搏斗
in a contest to the death.
众人已在努曼里斯的成年礼上
We have already presented such diversion
见识过如此招数
at Numerius’ toga virilis.
维罗与卡普亚的冠军无法匹敌
Varro was no match for the Champion of Capua.
我们当弥补那日之缺憾
We must give them what was denied that night.
这是全卡普亚人翘首以待的胜景
What all of Capua longs to see,
但只有受邀来我宅一聚
but only a privileged few under our roof
方能见证
may bear witness to.
卡普亚的冠军
The Champion of Capua,
斯巴达克斯将誓死一搏
Spartacus in a fight for his life
对阵唯一战胜过他之人
against the only man who has ever defeated him.
这便是你的如意算盘
Is this your fucking hope?
给那个高卢败将以机会
That the fallen Gaul is granted opportunity
重拾冠军宝座
to regain position?
退下
Out.
你会错意了
You mistake intent.
我愿见克雷斯一死
I would see Crixus dead,
只因他公然冒犯巴蒂塔斯家族
for offenses committed
所幸你我达成共识
against the House of Batiatus.
Then we stand as one in such regard.
你之前所说着实令我生疑
Oh your tongue named cause of doubt.
克雷斯是唯一能对抗斯巴达克斯的角斗士
Crixus is the only gladiator to pose threat to Spartacus.
然携雨之使者
And there is yet political advantage
于我日后跻身官场
to parading the bringer of rain
仍大有裨益
as I campaign for office.
那就必须确保斯巴达克斯大获全胜
Then we must ensure Spartacus victorious.
克雷斯自此销声匿迹
And Crixus fades from memory.
你们可以退下了
That will be all.
有将军扶持虽好 所提条件却也可恶
Patronage comes with unfortunate attachment.
我已深有体会
A fact I am well aware of.
我记起你我初次会面 就在此地
I am reminded of the first time you stood before me
你犹如披镣戴铐的野兽
in this office, a savage in chains.
如今凛然一尊死神的血肉化身
Now you stand as death, made meat and bone.
功不在我 全拜您所赐
It was your hand that forged my purpose.
但巴蒂塔斯家族的崛起
Yet it is upon your shoulders
与振兴的漫漫长路
the House of Batiatus has been so elevated,
仍需靠你
and continues to rise.
两日后
Two days hence we play host to the most influential in Capua,
我们将招待卡普亚的各路权贵
以庆祝将军的慷慨相助
in celebration of patronage.
最精彩的莫过于亲眼目睹
Although a closer look at the Slayer of Theokoles
屠影之英雄的威姿
be the true draw.
荣幸之至
A great honor.
我们都进入公♥馆♥吗
Will the men be displayed in the villa?
这本是惯例 但将军并不赞成
The Legatus would frown upon such storied tradition.
你们只能在沙场上活动
You and the others will be confined to the square.
那宾客们在何处观赏
And how will our guests have view?
楼上露台
From purchase of the balcony.
最为人瞩目的
No eye will be denied
当属卡普亚冠军
the Champion of Capua!
与其夙敌的生死决战
As he faces his arch enemy in a match to the death!
我对阵克雷斯
I am to fight Crixus?
你有何想法
This concerns you?
期待已久
It is long overdue.
只是笼中困兽 威猛不再
Yet there is no honor
取其性命 亦无荣耀可言
in taking the life of a caged lion.
他若能恢复训练
I would see him return to training,
兴许死前一战方能精彩 以飨观众
so he may better thrill the crowd before his end.
你还真介意此事
You truly have fucking mind for this.
克雷斯可以出来 但只能参加训练
Crixus shall be freed from bond yet only for training.
我不会放他自♥由♥
I would not have the animal run free,
免得他又张牙舞爪
lest he again bares teeth.
去睡觉吧
Remove yourself to slumber,
梦中斩其利爪 拔其尖牙
and dreams /c of extracting th.
主人 还有一事
Apologies, Dominus.
长夜漫漫 我孤枕难眠…
There is something I crave more than sleep…
你的要求实在强人所难
You ask the impossible.
通向公♥馆♥的大门必须敞开
The gates to the villa must stand open
以便我直取巴蒂塔斯
before I make a move on Batiatus.
你置我们的生命于不顾
You would have me risk all.
缘何如此
And for what?
就因为斯巴达克斯要报一己私仇
So that Spartacus may have his revenge?

No.
只为寻求内心的一丝平静
So that his heart might find a measure of peace.
她是怎样一个女人
Was she such a woman,
你的妻子
your wife.
她似旭日
She was the sun.
却永不再升起
Never to rise again.
温暖不再
A heavy thing,
情何以堪
to be denied its warmth.
我会让大门敞开
I will see the gate opened.
但有个条件
But I would have exchange…
权当我的报酬
This is my price.
让我感觉你的雄风
To feel you inside me.
体会你那坚贞而哀伤的爱意
To know pale shadow of the love that you felt for her…
我不会押那个高卢人
I would not have wagered the Gaul
他赢不了斯巴达克斯
such a challenge to Spartacus!
你太低估他了 艾美莉娅
You underestimate the man, Aemilia.
克雷斯也曾是冠军 是吧
Crixus was once champion, was he not?
今非昔比
The match is but newly born.
万事皆有可能
Much may yet happen as it matures.
打扰 主人
Apologies, Domina.
我要再去取些酒来
I must gather more wine from the stores.
让别人去
Send another.
你得随时伺候宾客们
I would keep you close, to attend the guests.
你必须听我说
You must listen to me…
一日之前
主人下令释放我
Dominus has ordered my release?
是斯巴达克斯求他高抬贵手
It was Spartacus that moved his hand.
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus?
不日的生死对决
He desires you at your best…
他希望你有最佳表现
When you stand before him sine missione.
诸神终于回应我的祈祷
The gods finally answer my prayers.
真不是时候
Had they but answered sooner.
明日黄昏
You stand before him tomorrow,
你对阵斯巴达克斯
as the sun fades.
就算此时决战
If it were this very moment,
我也必胜无疑
the outcome would not change.
我对妮维雅许过承诺
I have made promise to Naevia.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!