Spartacus trains in the square with the other men.
我曾屈尊驾临过你的训练场
I have descended into the bowels
of your ludus once before, and did not care for the stench.
并不计较其恶臭难当
将那色雷斯人 一并你的其他角斗士
Summon the thracian to the villa,
招进公♥馆♥
along with the rest of your men.
全部
All of them?
全部
All of them.
卡普亚的冠军
The Champion of Capua.
闻全城民众举此等杂碎为英雄
A sad day when an honored city elevates a cur
实为遗憾
to such position.
看来你已教会这个畜生言谈的礼数
I see you’ve taught the animal not to speak out of turn.
让我看看这个色雷斯人
And I would have demonstration of other tricks.
还学会了什么东西
The thracian has learned.
解开锁链
Unchain him.
需要我派何人与他对阵
Which of my men would you have oppose him?
不必
None.
列队
Formation.
斯巴达克斯手持木剑
Spartacus wields practice swords.
恐怕已落入下风
I fear he’s at a disadvantage.
我只是给他个机会重现传奇
I but give him chance to prove his legend.
伊奥维斯
Iovis.
多么激动人心
How exciting.
开始
Begin!
韦斯帕 莱纳斯
Vesper! Linus!
将军
Legatus…
训练师 既然你盛情邀请
You opened this door, lanista.
吾等自要玩的尽兴
And we shall pass through it.
请看
Behold.
传奇已经重现
The legend is proved.
多谢主人
Dominus.
这厮曾使罗马受辱
This savage caused Rome great offense!
今日看来 汝已将其驯服
Yet it would appear that you have broken the man.
见其谦卑行礼
The way he bows his head in deference.
若我同意鼎力相助
Would I be afforded such courtesies, I wonder,
是否也可受此大礼
if patronage were awarded?
自当供您差遣
He would be yours to command, as would all my men.
其他人亦然
听令
Kneel.
跪下
And it shall be so.
将军
Legatus.
克雷斯
Crixus!
你这杂种
You fucking cunt!
冷静点
Calm yourself!
奴隶居然这般疯狂
Slaves running wild!
你企图让如此狂徒背负我的名号♥
This is what you would have me give name towards?
是何缘故使他迁怒于你
What seizes your fucking wits? Speak!
我只是爱抚我的女人 谁料克雷斯旋即发怒
I yet but touch my gift, and Crixus goes mad.
此奴与我交欢之时
I felt her maidenhood long absent when we lay together.
我发现她已不是处子之身
现在我知道是谁先我一步了
Now I know whose cock was in her first.
你这娼妓
You whore!
多长时间了
How long?
多长时间了
How fucking long?
你们二人秘密媾和多长时间了
How long have you hidden laughter
behind a polite smile!
你勾引他
How long have you been luring him
多长时间了
to your filthy slave cunt?
这是何物 这是何物
What is it? What is it?
给我 给我
Give it to me. Give it to me!
你如何得到此物
How did you come by it?
我偷的
I took it.
以便打开大门 与克雷斯一番云雨
To open the gate. So you could lie with Crixus.
唯有你知我对其痴情
You alone knew of my feelings for him.
然你却背叛于我
And yet you betray me.
克雷斯从未爱过你
Crixus never loved you.
他只是在履行指令
He did only as commanded.
米拉
Mira!
主人
Domina.
拿把刀来
Bring me a knife.
我向您保证克雷斯必遭重罚
You have assurance Crixus will be punished.
你心慈手软 尚无法胜任
I fear your hands too soft for the task.
您误会了
You are mistaken. They are as steel,
他们皆为不达目的誓不罢休之徒
hardened to their purpose.
我也是
As I to mine.
我们回罗马 离开这是非之地
We return to Rome, absent
你胆敢抛弃我
unworthy entanglements.
Do not turn from me!
别忘了自己的身份 训练师
You forget your place, lanista!
我自有分寸
No. I secure it.
都下去
Clear the fucking room!
叫阿舒尔将礼物拿上来
Tell Ashur to bring our gift for the Legatus!
我不要什么礼物
Forget your gifts.
我若助你上位
I would part as from a troubling dream,
并将永无宁日
untethered by the memory of it.
今日必将为你所铭记
Oh you will remember this day.
直至寿终
Until you lay to slumber, never to awaken.
我以为此事与双方皆有好处
I fear we have let events run the best of us.
或许二位应当喝杯酒 冷静一下
Perhaps a cup of wine to er, cool the head.
你我之事已非口舌能息
We are long past civilized recourse.
你丈夫挑起事端 我会将其平息
Your husband presses issue. I would see it closed.
于我亦然
As would I.
我意已决 如此也于事无补
Can I believe this will make a difference?
请打开看看
Open it and see.
这究竟为何物
What is this abomination?
这只是莱姬尼娅的部分尸骨
But a piece of the whole.
Licinia.
Cousin of Crassus.
是你让莱姬尼娅香消玉殒
You murdered Licinia?
不 你妻子才是罪魁祸首
No. Your wife did.
一派胡言
He lies.
真是十恶不赦啊
A most heinous act.
她曾许诺助我得您宠幸
One I was content to help obscure,
吾当替其毁尸灭迹
under promise of her aid in obtaining your favor.
如此看来 莱姬尼娅的尸骨怕是要重见天日
Now I fear Licinia’s body may resurface.
或许会重现于府上
On the grounds of your villa, perhaps?
满嘴胡言 我要撕烂你的臭嘴
I will see the tongue ripped from your fucking mouth!
既便如此 仍无法改变事实
Even so ruined, it would yet speak the truth.
克罗迪斯
Cladius.
我万不会做出此等有失身份之事
You cannot believe me capable of such a thing.
我同意资助你们
Patronage is granted.
我的部分手下将留守于此
A portion of my men will remain stationed
助你解决将来危机
against further embarrassments.
伊莉西娅另作安排
Make all other arrangements with Ilithyia.
将其留于卡普亚
She will be remaining here in Capua.
不要
No!
冒犯巴蒂塔斯家族者
No man is above retribution
无一能逃脱责难
for offenses committed
against the House of Batiatus.
无论是角斗士
No gladiator.
还是冠军
No champion.
即便是贴身护卫
Even the men that guard you,
如若玩忽职守 必将重罚
should they be guilty of deceit or incompetence.
赫克托的钥匙遭人窃去
Hector found his key removed.
其人头也随即落下
His head follows.
对尔等之宽容
The fault lies in my own breast,
即对吾之残忍♥
with heart grown too large.
我不能再姑息养奸
This cannot stand.
克罗迪斯·葛雷博将军
Legatus Claudius Glaber
现已成为吾等尊贵的资助人
is now our honored patron.
同时吾之宽宏大度 产生不良影响
And he has opened my eyes to the error of my generosity.
吾必将改之
One that demands correction.
汝唯有忍♥痛 别无他路
Embrace the pain.
It is the only way.
与克雷斯的厮混到此为止
I expect your meetings with Crixus to end.
昆图斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!