拒绝我 是何缘由
There’s no cause for this.
是何缘由
Yes, cause.
说出来痛彻心扉
Enough to drown us both in tears.
主人已把我赐予他人
Dominus has given me to another.
是何人 告诉我名字
Who? Tell me his name!
你又能如何
What does it matter?
此为黄粱一梦
We have lived in a dream.
如今当面对现实
And now we must awaken.
无需自寻苦恼 威猛的克雷斯
Do not be troubled, mighty Crixus.
卡普亚会再次为你呐喊
Capua cheers your name once more.
顷之 你便可从那操蛋的色雷斯人手里
Soon you will seize the mantle of champion
夺回冠军的荣耀
from that fucking thracian.
一切终将恢复原样
And everything shall be as it was
before you fell to Theokoles.
这亦是我心所求
I long for it to be so.
我又何尝不是呢
As do I.
不对劲了
Something’s wrong…
请恕罪 主人
Apologies, Domina.
妮维雅
Naevia!
那天杀的鸟人把我叫去城中
The shit fuck beckons me to the city,
却把我当肏完了的婊♥子♥一样羞辱
only to spurn me like a thin wasted whore!
诅咒他生的孩子
Once again the gods spread the cheeks
有三个屁♥眼♥让人爆菊
to ram cock in fucking ass!
或许给他个下马威
Perhaps a gentle nudge, to remind the Legatus
让他正视您的存在
of your importance…?
这事就交给你了
Hmm, make the arrangements.
我要克雷博给我下跪求饶
Glaber will bend to my fucking will.
若非如此 定让其求生不得求死不能
Or break in the denying of it.
露迪雅
Lucretia!
你♥他♥妈♥的快去跟伊莉西娅好好谈谈
You need to have fucking words with Ilithyia…
怎么回事
What’s happened?
我怀孕了
I am with child.
你要当父亲了 昆图斯
You’re to be a father, Quintus.
拿酒来
Well, wine!
把所有的酒都给老子拿来
Wine for the fucking house, eh!
这可是普天同庆的大事
We must celebrate!
要好好庆贺
We must celebrate.
这个操蛋的穷乡僻壤
This fucking village.
你终于来了
Finally.
我以为你会公务烦扰无法脱身
I had feared you absorbed for the night.
荏弱无能的蒙卡图
The curse of Mercato’s incompetence.
克拉苏的堂妹失踪了
Cousin of Crassus vanishes,
他却毫无头绪
and no theory rattles around in his empty head.
事实胜于雄辩 任何猜测皆显无力
Theories pale against the obvious.
莱姬尼娅性情风流浪荡
Licinia’s tongue was suspected of lounging
她的丈夫根本无法满足她
in less esteemed places than
around her husband’s cock…
而我呢
Whereas mine has made do with naught
夜夜只能以无聊谈笑打发时间
but idle conversation.
恐怕事实并非
I fear it may not have been as idle
你极力宣称的这般吧
as you would have me believe.
你对巴蒂塔斯和他老母狗都许诺什么了
What promises have you made Batiatus
and his faded bitch?
那家伙看见我就两眼放光
The flesh monger looks to me with rheumy eyes,
满是期待
brimming with expectation.
我并不曾许诺什么
I promise nothing, save word on their behalf
以免在他们和我亲亲丈夫之间
to my dearly missed husband…
引起纷争
和他手下那群蛮兽相比
Batiatus is little better
巴蒂塔斯并无二致
than the beasts that bear his mark.
完全正确 但与其相处也颇有乐趣
True, but they do provide a certain amusement.
当是一群跳梁小丑吧
Humor their intent.
尊贵如你 大可对他们不屑一顾
No more can be asked from a man of your station.
我已兑现诺言
My promise discharged, and we shall return to Rome.
我们回罗马吧
And more civilized company.
那里才是文明社会
再去拿个过来
Fetch another.
这次要拿稳了
And hold onto it this time.
奥瑞莉娅
Aurelia.
能说句话吗
I beg a moment.
就我们两个
Alone.
你不可侍奉巴蒂塔斯
You cannot be under the care of Batiatus.
契约已定
The deed is done.
我会亲手解除它
Then I shall see it undone.
我在竞技场之所得
My winnings in the arena…
我不需要
Are not fucking wanted.
维罗将你托付于我
Varro asked that I see you taken care of.
那就把他还给我
Then return him to me.
维罗的儿子
Varro’s son.
他安全吗
He is safe?
他在我的哥哥那里
He stays with my brother.
得以无忧成长 不必背负其父之债务
To be raised free of his father’s debt.
但却无母亲的守护
Absent his mother.
那你腹中孩儿当如何
What of the child in carry?
并非维罗所出
It was not fathered by Varro.
若非他 我…
Without him I…
我已不再这般顾虑
I had it removed from my concerns.
你也当如此
As I would be from yours.
巴蒂塔斯不值得信任
Batiatus is not to be trusted.
勿施信于此卑鄙小人
Do not lay faith in him.
吾君已逝
My husband is dead.
吾心亦死
And with him all faith.
如您所见 我已倾我所有
As your eyes witness, no coin has been spared
将别♥墅♥装♥修♥一新
in restoring the villa!
但凡世人 得幸游览此地
All will marvel upon privileged entry,
必将为伟大的巴蒂塔斯家族而倾倒
and be humbled by the storied history
of the House of Batiatus!
真是焕然一新 金碧辉煌
It is a vast improvement.
诸神明着实赐福于他们
Hm, the gods have truly blessed them.
我们必将永得垂青
And continue to do so.
既然如此
If fortune so favors, why do you continue
又为何厚颜在此寻求我的袒护
to press so brazenly for my support?
大丈夫志在天下 又岂能只在乎钱财
True fortune extends no further than
我的志向远在竞技场的那把黄沙之上
a man’s ambitions.
Mine stretch well beyond the sands of the arena.
你想要什么
How far beyond?
叩响通往政界之门
To the very doors of political office.
可以次要职务做为起点
In a minor capacity. At first.
暂且假设一番
Well, let us entertain it for a moment.
汝这般自信 是源自何处
What men of status lend you their confidence?
行政官早已公开支持我
Magistrate Calavius had voiced his endorsement.
可惜惨遭索罗尼斯灭口
Before the coward Solonius forever stilled his tongue.
卑贱恶徒 那般呲牙咧嘴的凶恶目光
Base villain.
The way he would stare with his teeth.
我心为此惨案悸动不已
My heart is moved by the tragedy.
但言归正传
Yet my head remains fixed.
和角斗士训练师来往 于我有何好处
What advantage would I gain by association.
With a lanista?
我的角斗士能点燃民众的激♥情♥
My gladiators ignite the passion of the crowd.
以您之名号♥而战
Lend name to my cause, and see their deafening cheers
民众震耳欲聋之欢呼
即是对克罗迪斯·葛雷博之拥戴
transformed into demands for Claudius Glaber,
亦是对您担任民政官的期盼
and his desired position of praetor.
巴蒂塔斯家的角斗士的确最受欢迎
They do favor Batiatus’ men like no others.
尤其是斯巴达克斯
Especially Spartacus.
那个色雷斯人
The thracian.
如此看来 你最骁勇的角斗士
And what does it say that your finest gladiator
也不过是我最无能的逃兵?
was my worst soldier?
我是共和国最好的训练师
That I am the greatest lanista in the Republic.
再凶残的猛兽经我之手皆能成战神一般
For I have taken a wild beast,
and forged him into a god.
如此说法 甚是大胆
Its a bold claim.
全仰仗这群钢铁男儿
Built on a foundation of fucking granite.
眼见为实
I would see your words made flesh.
举手之劳
Easily conjured.
斯巴达克斯正和其他角斗士训练

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!