主人还有何吩咐
Would that be all?
没事了 退下吧
Yep, fine, leave.
她怎会在此
What is she doing here?
伺奉于我 以抵偿维罗的债务
Working beneath my employ, to pay off Varro’s debts.
我之所得 全抵此用
I pledged my winnings to such a cause.
-你可告知于她 -当然
You did not tell her this? Of course.
但她无意接受施舍
She would have no coin from your purse,
执意要通过一己之力
nor mine, unless it was obtained
获取酬劳
by means of fair labor.
她愿意伺奉巴蒂塔斯家族
She wishes to serve the House of Batiatus,
直至还清维罗的所有债务
until all his debts are balanced.
她是个好女人
She is a good woman.
值得丰厚酬金
And worthy of consideration.
维罗妻小 我定慷慨相助
And she shall receive it in abundance.
说吧 你如此急切 意欲相商何事
Now tell me, what matter were you so eager
to discuss with me?
本想告知维罗之妻
I merely sought word towards Varro’s wife,
日后生活将无后顾之忧
and that she had been provided for.
很好
Excellent!
那我们没问题了吧
So all is well between us.
我要和斯巴达克斯说几句话
I require words with Spartacus.
我他妈为什么要同意
Why the fuck would I allow that?
你遗失钥匙一事
Because my tongue remains silent
我尚未走漏风声
towards the gate key you lost.
想让我继续保密吗
You would have it remain so?
有话快说
Be quick.
机会大好 巴蒂塔斯却仍得以活命
Opportunity presents itself, yet Batiatus lives.
这只是暂时
For the moment.
就在昨夜 这里所有奴隶的性命
Last night the lives of every slave
对你皆如同草芥
under this roof meant nothing to you.
但奥瑞莉娅一出现 你竟良心发现
Then Aurelia appears, and you grow a conscience!
维罗与我亲如手足
Varro was as a brother.
我不能看着他妻子涉险
I will not see his wife put at risk.
你手刃维罗之时 便是将她置入险境
You put the woman at risk when you killed her husband.
克雷斯
Crixus!
小小礼物
A parting gift.
什么鬼东西
What is this shit?
与瑟奥科斯一战的纪念品
A memento of your battle with Theokoles.
自从斯巴达克斯携雨而归
The city was filled with such novelties
这样的纪念品在城里随处可见
after Spartacus brought the rains.
手艺委实不算精湛
The craftsmanship was rather poor.
主人终于决定将你清出
Dominus finally decides to remove you
热血男儿之列了
from the company of men?
那是啊
Far removed.
主人已准我入住公♥馆♥
I have been given favored quarters within the villa.
好匹配我左膀右臂的身份
To serve as our master’s right hand.
专门负责擦屁♥股♥的左膀右臂吧
The one he wipes his ass with.
果然言辞犀利
Ah, a witty turn of phrase.
不愧是当角斗士另一值得怀念之乐趣
One of many splendors I shall miss.
Of being a gladiator.
你根本不曾是一名角斗士
You were never a gladiator.
是啊
No.
全因你的利刃毁了我的腿
Not after your blade found itself in my leg.
我的一点心意 不足挂齿
My gift to you.
我也因祸得福
One that has given great reward.
我今日之地位
Everything I am,
今日所拥有的一切
everything I now possess, I owe to you.
都要归功于你
不 那个要送去阳台
No, that goes to the balcony.
快 将军马上就到了
Quickly, the Legatus arrives.
新来的女奴手脚太慢了
The new girl is slow to the task.
权当善心仁举
An act of charity.
我们会物尽其用的
We shall yet find proper use for her.
好日子啊 主人
A great day, Dominus.
值得铭记的历史时刻
One that shall be remembered.
将军身在何处
Where is the Legatus?
抱歉 他有事耽搁了
Apologies. My husband is delayed.
你保证过的
But you made promise.
会兑现的
Which will be well kept.
他仍有意造访
He yet intends proper visit,
但要巴蒂塔斯
but requests good Batiatus give greeting
进城相迎
upon entering the city.
荣幸之至
A great honor!
他何时驾临
When does he arrive?
就是此刻
Now.
我们得速速启程
We must hurry!
来吧
Come.
我们去阳台一聚吧
Let us retire to the balcony to feast.
顺便加强一下你的时间意识
And review your sense of timing.
此举再好不过
I would love nothing more,
不过我想先整理行囊
but I must return to the villa
to gather my belongings.
此举为何
To what end?
本小姐要动身回罗马了
I’m moving back to Rome!
伊人才来卡普亚不久 何不多待几日
But your stay in Capua has been so brief.
我亦左右为难
Painfully.
当下夫君正为仕途奔波
Yet now that my husband campaigns for praetor,
需我陪伴 夫为妻纲 君命难为
he insists I remain at his side.
你没事吧
Are you well?
为何面色形容枯槁
The blood drains from your cheeks.
那是因为我的内心
My heart but flutters at the…
正为失去你而纠结着
The thought of losing you.
人之情谊终会淡
Memories of our time together will
只因是你难相忘
fade only with difficulty.
露迪雅 与你的金玉之交
Your friendship, Lucretia,
我永生难忘
has forever altered my life.
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus.
在下有一事相求
I would make request.
我无意多管闲事
Ask another, if you seek it granted.
我是为弟弟而来
It is not for me, but for my brother.
巴蒂塔斯下令我们分开角斗
Batiatus orders us parted.
杜罗这傻小子还为此欢呼雀跃
Duro greets the news with laugh and fucking smile.
我担心他会就此在竞技场上魂归西天
Yet I fear he shall not survive the arena on his own.
这么想的不止你一个
You are not alone in the thought.
巴蒂塔斯对你宠爱有加
Batiatus shows you much favor.
你金口一开便可让他收回成命
A word from your lips could see the decision undone.
巴蒂塔斯乃卖♥♥李钻核之辈
Batiatus favors no one but himself.
看啊 将军来了
Yeah! The Legatus!
葛雷博将军
Legatus Glaber!
您的大驾光临是卡普亚子民的荣耀
Your arrival honors the fair city of Capua!
按吾之愿 汝等应在城门迎驾
An honor I expected matched by greeting at the gate.
恳请原谅 我以为…
Well apologies. I had thought that..
我有话直说了
Let us move past it.
这段时间时常耳闻有人无法无天
My ears burn with reports of lawlessness
since last I visited.
行政官大人的遇害实属不幸
The magistrate’s murder was unfortunate…
奥维迪斯一家也惨遭灭门
As was that of Ovidius and his family.
现在克拉苏元老的堂妹也不知所踪
And now the cousin of senator Crassus
goes missing.
先请将军到鄙人寒舍
Let us retire to my villa, and we can discuss these
而后我们再从长计议
and other matters at length.
本将军只跟权重之人商谈
I prefer to speak with someone in authority.
蒙卡图大人正等候我呢
Good Mercato awaits.
需要在下陪同前去吗
I shall accompany you?
没有这个必要
That won’t be necessary.
在你的公♥馆♥静候我吧
Await me at your villa.
您何时移驾寒舍
When shall I expect you?
到时自然会来
When I arrive.
克雷斯 主人召见你
Crixus! You are summoned.
我朝思暮想
I long for the night, to continue
想要与你再续那晚未尽的激♥情♥
what was last interrupted.
恕难从命
I cannot meet you.
只是一夜
Tis but one night.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!