主人命我来服侍你
My presence was commanded.
巴蒂塔斯吗
By Batiatus?
虽是主人之令
His words set me to purpose.
我却是心甘情愿
But they were gladly received…
你受伤之时我日夜照料
I tend your wound.
你取人性命之时
Stand guard at your request while you
我替你望风
stain hands with blood.
现在我的轻抚竟遭你如此厌恶
And you discard a simple touch?
我已无暇顾及其他
My mind is taken with other thoughts.
所谓何事 你可以告诉我
Then break open head and share them.
我担心巴蒂塔斯怀疑我与奥鲁斯之死有关
I fear Batiatus suspects my hand in Aulus’ death.
他似乎并不追究此事
He appears absent the weight of pressing concern.
那为何许久不召见我
Then why does he not grant me audience?
奥鲁斯临死时究竟说了什么
What secrets did Aulus reveal in dying breath,
让你如此激动
that so inflamed?
是他取的苏拉性命
That his hand robbed Sura of life.
领命于巴蒂塔斯
By command of Batiatus.
你阴谋复仇
You plan vengeance!
你不能这样做
You cannot do this!
-斯巴达克斯 -她不是这样叫我的
Spartacus… That is not what she called me!
再也听不到 她轻唤我的真名
Never again will I hear her whisper my true name.
再也吻不上 那迷人的朱唇
Or taste the joy of it on her lips.
我要巴蒂塔斯以命抵命
I will see the light fade from his eyes,
若是失败 我也可与苏拉重聚
or join her in the attempt.
决意以我等性命为代价吗
At expense of my life?
色雷斯人不知晓罗马法律吗
The thracian does not know roman law!
奴隶弑主
If one slave spills the blood of his master…
众人连坐
All are put to death.
众人皆有各自之命数
Each to his own fate.
吾当俯首称臣
And I to mine.
你今日 激♥情♥澎湃
You move with strong purpose…
沙场大胜令我兴奋难耐
Spurred, by your victory.
那日我痛宰伯里克利
When I defeated Pericles,
台上却不见你的倩影
and you were not in the pulvinus…
失却那双顾盼的明眸
There is no meaning to glory,
万丈荣光亦黯然失色
without your eyes to witness.
我的目光从此永世追随你
They will never again be absent.
妮维雅
Naevia?
快走
Hurry!
赶快
Quickly!
妮维雅
Naevia!
主人
Domina.
何事分神 唤你为何不应
What business do you attend, that you do not answer?
取酒 主人
Fetching wine, Domina.
抱歉 我没有听见
Apologies, I did not hear..
放下
Leave it.
主人另有吩咐
There is a service required of you by Dominus.
美人当前 我不禁心旌摇荡
My heart quickens at such a vision.
请…
Please…
不要紧张
Set mind to ease.
我不会计较你往日的过失
I cling to no grudge for past transgressions.
你所言何意
I do not understand.
众人皆知巴尔卡赎回自♥由♥
You spoke with Doctore,
你却对多科特泄露口风
after it was said Barca secured his freedom.
我守口如瓶
I told him nothing.
倒也无关大碍
A thing of no consequence.
你毋须多虑
Turn it from your thoughts.
我已抛诸脑后
As I have turned it from mine…
一心只想
In favor of more…
香艳之事
Intimate concerns…
我垂涎你的美貌已有多年
I have admired your beauty for many years.
你可知我心意
Were you aware of my affections?
近来你目光流连 我有所察觉
I have felt your gaze linger of late.
可惜你侍奉主人左右
A gaze is all I could dare….
我也只能远观 不可亵玩
Your position placing you forever beyond my grasp.
娇嫩欲滴
Delicate, ripe Naevia.
秀色可餐
妮维雅
你本是永不可品尝的禁果
Always the forbidden fruit.
而现在
Until now…
你在发抖
You tremble.
从未有人一亲你的芳泽
Has a man never kissed you…
爱抚那娇翘的丰臀
Caressed the soft curves of your hips…
探索禁忌的花♥园♥
Slipped inside of you…
主人保我完璧之身
Domina has seen me remain untouched.
那么你我皆
Then we are both…
蒙受了主人恩泽
In her debt.
她并非娼妓 岂可随意送人
You give her away as if a common whore!
有我看护 她至今尚为处子
I’ve preserved her chastity since she was a child,
留待他日作为好礼相赠
towards presenting it as gift!
处子大礼的价值只在开♥苞♥之时
The only gift of chastity is in its removal.
那也要物有所值
By a man of worth!
而不是便宜该死的阿舒尔
Not fucking Ashur!
妮维雅是我最信任的女奴
Naevia has been my most trusted slave.
一想到那个天杀的叙利亚人
The thought of that fucking syrian
将其阴险的老二插♥进♥她…
shoving his devious cock inside her…
委实不值 昆图斯
It’s a betrayal, Quintus.
确有必要
It is a necessity.
此事无需多虑
Set details of it aside, and shift mind
将军即将到来
to Glaber’s arrival.
得他支持 一切付出
His patronage brings to climax
皆有百倍回报
all our labors.
待到阳光普照巴蒂塔斯家族
When the sun rises on the House of Batiatus…
一切都将改变
Everything will change.
劈砍木桩与对阵索罗尼斯无异 毫无难度
Your wooden man gives almost as much fight as Solonius.
每胜一场
With each victory,
你我的生死决战就更近一日
I draw closer to facing you again in the arena.
重夺荣耀指日可待
And reclaiming stolen glories.
毫无荣耀可言
There is no glory.
唯有鲜血淋漓
Only blood.
皆为取悦罗马民众
Spilled for the pleasure of the romans.
当你在我剑下血洒沙场
And how they shall roar,
他们会如何欢呼雀跃
when I spill your blood upon the sands.
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus!
主人传召你
You are summoned.
恐怕你永远没有机会了
I fear you will never have the chance.
看你们干的蠢事
Watch what you’re fucking doing!
见鬼
Fuck.
小心轻放
Be careful with that!
遵命 主人
Dominus.
鲜花呢
Where are the flowers?
去找新来的女奴 把鲜花拿来
Go find the new girl and bring fucking flowers!
满屋子的奴隶 我还要亲力亲为
A house full of slaves, have to do fucking everything myself.
卡普亚的冠军登场
Ah! The champion of Capua graces us
令我们倍感荣幸
with his presence!
抱歉没有早点召见你
Apologies for not receiving you sooner.
近来事务繁忙 我心烦意乱
I have been consumed with the tumult of recent events.
变化甚大
Much has changed.
世界在我们脚下天翻地覆
The world reforms at our feet,
这片土地
the very earth thrusting us
将我们推上了巅峰
to unimaginable heights!
代价不菲啊
At great cost.
不值一提
Easily paid!
葛雷博将军的资助
At this very moment Legatus Glaber
此乃巴蒂塔斯家族的一大幸事
thunders towards us to bestow patronage.
我明白你们之间的渊源
I know your feelings towards the man.
君子报仇 十年不晚
I would ask that they be put aside,
当以成就事业为重
in favor of more noble pursuits.
葛雷博将苏拉从我怀中夺走
Glaber took Sura from my arms.
却并未夺她性命
But he is not the man that took her life.
奥瑞莉娅
Aurelia?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!