昔日平步青云之人杰 如今惨淡沦落
It wounds my heart to see a man once so elevated plummet to such depths.
让我痛心疾首
你的走狗阿舒尔 就算对我摇尾乞怜
Your dog, Ashur.
Was he always upon your leash?
也在你的股掌之间吧
– Even when licking my ass… – His loyalty never wavered.
他的确忠如驯犬
他是一条演技高超的驯犬
The man is most skilled in deceit.
想必你是被熊熊妒火蒙蔽了双眼
But perhaps you were too blinded by envy to pursue the truth.
不要给自己贴金
Don’t you flatter yourself.
难道你不觊觎我的训练场
Did you not have eyes towards my ludus? My champions?
我的战神们 我的老婆
My wife?
你试图劫掠巴蒂塔斯家族的荣光
You would steal glory from the House of Batiatus.
下场就是在竞技场上终结此生
Yet here you are.
With nothing but blood and sand for your efforts.
你终会在世人面前原形毕露
Capua will see you for what you are.
我把谋杀行政官的凶手绳之以法
The man who brought the magistrate’s murderer to justice, a hero of the people.
我是万民之英雄
神明保佑我 莫受天下之唾弃
May the gods protect me from their wrath.
克雷斯速战速决了
Crixus makes quick work of his opponent.
我得回到主看台
I must return to the pulvinus.
宣告你的死刑
To announce your execution.
我心服口服 巴蒂塔斯
Well played, Batiatus.
我低估了你
I underestimated you.
因此而丧命的 你并非第一人
You’re not the first to die
for that mistake.
杀了他 杀了他
敬献于你
克雷斯仗剑嗜血 以悼念汝夫仙魂
Crixus honors the memory of your husband.
我们一道悼念
As do we all.
悲怆阴霾终将完结
We should put these dark times behind us…
以索罗尼斯之万段碎尸
And with Solonius’ blood…
略微平扶吾等之鬱结
Amend our grief.
克雷斯 克雷斯
Crixus! Crixus!
克雷斯 克雷斯 克雷斯
Crixus! Crixus! Crixus!
我请求跟巴蒂塔斯谈话
I request words with Batiatus,
但始终未果
yet you return absent the man.
主人忙于他事
Other matters occupy his attention.
我请求会面已经整整一周了
I’ve pressed for audience all week.
主人忘记了我这个冠军
Dominus forgets who his champion is.
是你忘记了身份
It is you who forgets title,
忘记了主仆之分
master and slave.
抱歉
Apologies.
吾自称冠后纰疏不断
I have made many mistakes since becoming champion.
不日定将悔改
Know that I intend to rectify them shortly.
卡普亚的子民们
Good citizens of Capua!
吾立于此
I stand before you,
千条溪壑是哀声
the sting of tears yet hot upon my cheek,
一桩泯灭人性的滔天罪案
to redress a most vile crime
发生在这座城市里 震骇我心
against our city and our hearts.
行政官泰塔斯·克拉维斯之死
The murder of magistrate Titus Calavius!
他的死
His life stolen
归罪于无♥耻♥之徒对金钱利益的贪婪
for lust of profit and advancement.
大雅云亡
His warmth and guidance
空怀旧雨
torn from our hands…
合家同失慈晖
And those of loving wife and noble son!
然而公道尚在人间
Yet today we shall witness justice!
这个罪大恶极的杀人凶手
The base criminal that has so wounded us
将被处决于角斗场
shall be executed ad gladium!
索罗尼斯进场
Enter Solonius!
万民之公敌
Enemy of the people!
他妈的畜生
Fucking pig!
判国♥贼♥
Traitor!
把他的舌头切了
Slice his traitor tongue off!
你♥他♥妈♥的畜生
You fucking pig!
谁来衡御公道之天平
And who shall balance the scales?
谁来重塑吾城之光辉
Who shall restore honor to our city?
斯巴达克斯 斯巴达克斯 斯巴达克斯
Spartacus! Spartacus! Spartacus!
唯有一人
There is but one man!
屠影之英雄
The Slayer of Theokoles!
携雨之使者
The bringer of rain!
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus…
卡普亚的冠军
Champion of Capua!
色雷斯人 就在这片土地上
You survived your execution, thracian.
你逃过了处决
Upon these very sands.
也许我也有此好运
Perhaps good Solonius will fare as well.
非吾愿矣
I would not expect it.
开始
Begin!
还手啊 该死
Fight me, damn it!
为何斯巴达克斯不做任何反击
Why does Spartacus not strike in return?
他仅想延长时间 以飨民众
He but extends the moment, to the favor of the crowd.
罪恶之徒不久即会血溅当场
The villain’s blood will flow soon enough.
你丈夫乃是神之赐予
Your husband has been a gift from the gods.
若无他鼎力相助 努曼里斯将无法走出阴霾
Numerius would be lost without his support.
能尽绵薄之力 他倍感欣慰
He gains great comfort in the act.
我们才是荣幸之至
The comfort is ours.
他会是个好父亲的
He will make a fine father, when the day comes.
快看 斯巴达克斯开始动真格了
Look, Spartacus draws blood.
你角斗之技巧仍属精湛
You are not absent skill.
生存之渴望亦是强烈
Nor desire to live.
看到了吗
You see?
索罗尼斯气数将尽
Solonius comes to his end.
这正是众所期待之事
And who would not wish it?
整个罗马都在为您的不幸而伤心落泪
The streets of Rome are wet with tears of your loss.
伊莉西娅 最近都没有你的消息
We have not received word from you, Ilithyia.
和你丈夫说了吗
Did you speak to your husband?
关于扶持巴蒂塔斯家族一事
About patronage for the House of Batiatus?
一字不漏的转达了
At length.
他后天将亲自来卡普亚
He comes to Capua a day hence,
当面探讨细节
to discuss the matter personally.
民众之欢呼
The roar of the crowd.
乃是我无尚之荣光
There is no sound more glorious.
亦是你最终的祭奠
The last you shall hear.
你杀错人了
You take the wrong life.
巴蒂塔斯才真正罪大恶极
Your master Batiatus, is the villain.
他将步你后尘
And shall join you presently.
杀 杀 杀
kill! Kill! Kill!
杀 杀 杀
斯巴达克斯 斯巴达克斯
Spartacus! Spartacus! Spartacus!
不可让艾力冈冒生命危险
I would not have Agron risk himself
只因惦念手足之情
on behalf of brotherly bond.
让他和杜罗分开角斗
See him separated from Duro in future games.
那斯巴达克斯呢
And, what of Spartacus?
他因为不得召见而烦躁不安
He grows restless at not receiving audience.
索罗尼斯的行刑颇合我心意
The proceedings with Solonius have filled my attentions.
派米拉去侍候他
Send Mira to occupy his thoughts.
我明早会召他
I will summon him in the morning.
遵命 主人
Dominus.
长袍 适合满腹经纶的优雅之人
Robes, fit for a man of breeding and intelligence!
你穿上很合身
You wear them well.
今天索罗尼斯的行刑场面
Today day beheld the end of Solonius.
真是大快人心 全都归功于
A welcomed spectacle, given purchase
你的忠心耿耿以及足智多谋
by your loyalty and cunning.
我意将你调离训练场
You shall be removed from the ludus immediately.
调离
Removed?
准你入住公♥馆♥
You’ll reside in the villa.
高高在上 远离这些世俗之人
Elevated far above the common men,
你的奸诈狡猾非比寻常
your devious fucking mind close to elbow.
感激之情 无以言表
Gratitude seizes the tongue.
或许找个女奴来启发你
Well perhaps a woman will aid in the untangling of it.
随便挑 日后任由你尽享欢愉
Name any slave, and the wet joys
of her body are yours.
主人 我有一事 当如事禀报
I confess to certain longings.
我意欲寻一处子之身
For one not yet soiled by the other men.
属意何人 我当尽力满足
Give name to your desire, and see it fulfilled.
抱歉
Apologies.