I will have you both crucified!
一同你们的主子
And your master..
奥鲁斯 够了
Aulus, enough!
奥鲁斯
Aulus!
让我看看
Let me see.
让我 看看
Let me see.
伤口惨不忍♥睹 但还死不了
Ugly as a whore’s gash, but you will live.
回训练场让医师帮你处理一下
Return to the ludus and have Medicus attend to it.
你长了几个屌♥蛋还敢独自看守他
Do you have the balls to see this through alone?
两个 都是超大号♥
Two of them.
快走
Very large.
Go.
如此等待 似遥遥无期
We wait an eternity.
骁将之战 为何仍未开场
Why don’t I begin our Primus?
民众已焦躁不安 再无耐心
The crowd threatens riot.
不能再等克拉维斯大人了
We can await Calavius no longer.
亲爱的巴蒂塔斯
Good Batiatus.
代表我丈夫介绍骁将出场吧
Would you present the Primus on my husband’s behalf?
如若妥当
Well, if you think it proper…
请吧
Please.
该死的行政官哪去了
Boo!
快出来说句话
Where’s the fucking magistrate!
We want some action!
卡普亚的子民们
Capua!
尊敬的克拉维斯行政官
In honor of magistrate Calavius,
无法亲临现场 观赏精彩决斗
who is absent attending vital business on your behalf,
请允许我代表其宣布骁将对决现在开始
I present the Primus against Pompeii!
斯巴达克斯 斯巴达克斯
Spartacus! Spartacus!
斯巴达克斯 斯巴达克斯
Spartacus! Spartacus!
斯巴达克斯 斯巴达克斯
Spartacus! Spartacus!
没错
Yes!
斯巴达克斯驰骋沙场 乃吾等心愿
Yes, we all desire to see Spartacus,
但天不遂人愿
take to the sands!
But sadly
今日无法目睹其威武英姿
this day shall not see him with sword in hand!
然饕餮盛宴仍不容错过
Yet there is cause to rejoice!
这是一个万众期待的时刻
This is a glorious moment,
much anticipated!
我们将见证 倍受青睐的
For it marks the return to the arena
卡普亚之子重新登场
of one of Capua’s favored sons…
有请克雷斯
Crixus!
鱼斗士
Murmillo!
我的光辉历史已被抛诸脑后
They have forgotten the honor that I have brought them.
那就把握时机 提醒他们
Then it is time you reminded them
谁才是真正的冠军
who their true champion is.
看来卡普亚的子民并不满意你的人选
It appears Capua does not care for your selection.
他的对手令人闻风丧胆
He faces a most vile opponent,
汇集庞贝天地之恶灵
belched from the bowels of Pompeii.
有请伯里克利
Hum!
I give you Pericles!
色雷斯角斗士
Thraex!
伯里克利
Pericles!
比赛必能速战速决
I pray the match is overly brief!
Hm!
我要他的饼脸再也笑不出来
I would see his fat smirk removed.
宣布吧
Give the command.
开始
Begin!
Oh!
怎么回事
What was the fucking cause?
狗咬的 死到临头
A dog, soon to be put down.
喝吧
Drink.
一股尿臊味
Smells like piss.
是莨菪 可令你放松
Henbane.
It’s to make you rest.
我要去吃点东西 小睡片刻
I need food and a few hours sleep.
若他情况有变 及时来找我
Come for me if his condition changes.
庞贝万岁
Pompeii!
一年一度见证又一名卡普亚之子的陨落
Another year, another “favored son” of Capua
gone to grass.
比赛尚未结束
The match is not yet concluded.
只是时间问题 他必死无疑
Formalities of blood.
Your man is finished.
克雷斯有雄狮一般的意志
Crixus has the heart of a lion.

Look!
他站起来了
He yet rises…
露迪雅
Oh!
Lucretia!
主人
Domina.
上水
Give her water.
眼见你的人将被屠戮
Your wife does not fare well at the sight
你妻子有些不适了
of your man about to be slaughtered.
抱歉
Apologies.
都怪这高温
Its the heat…
送她回公♥馆♥去
See her back to the villa.
-我没事的 -毋须多言
It will pass.
No arguments.
我随后便来
I will join you afterwards.
主人
Dominus.
克雷斯
Crixus!
杀 杀
Kill! Kill!

Kill!
克雷斯 克雷斯
Crixus! Crixus!
克雷斯 克雷斯
Crixus! Crixus!
克雷斯
Crixus!
昔日雄风再拾
Returned to form as promised!
不幸让您言中
Your prayers have been answered.
的确是速战速决
The match was overly brief.
祝贺卡普亚及其子民 确是实至名归
Good fortune to Capua, and all its deserving citizens.
请留步
Oh, linger a moment!
让我们举杯畅饮
Let us have a drink
重温这光辉一刻
and relive this glorious day…
主人
Dominus…
何事如此重要
What news so important it interrupts
竟扰了巴蒂塔斯的”雅兴”
the gloating of good Batiatus?
镇边发现了
The magistrate’s caravan has been discovered
行政官的大篷车
on the edge of town.
随行侍卫被杀
His guards murdered.
我父亲如何
What of my father?
未发现他踪影 但现场有踪迹
He was not among them, but there are tracks,
直指回城的方向
leading back to the city.
返回卡普亚吗
Back to Capua?
何人胆大包天 竟犯下此等忤逆之罪
Why would anyone commit such treachery?
许是为了赎金
Ransom.
此消息让我心情倍感沉重
This burden saddens me.
如有用我之处 在下定当竭力为之
If I may be of any assistance…
不胜感激
Gratitude.
但我们可以解决
We can handle it.
我会召集我的人手帮助寻找
I will gather my men to aid in the search.
努曼里斯 与我同往如何
Numerius, your presence is welcome.
-不 他要留在我身边 -母亲
No. I will have him by my side.
我会细心照料 确保万无一失
Mother.
我发誓
I will never let him out of my sight.
You have my oath on it.
好吧
Ok.
走吧 我们去寻找你的父亲
Come.
Let us to your father.
你我接头 竟要我像奴隶般苦等
You send message, yet I wait as a common slave.
抱歉 现在很难擅自行动
Apologies.
It was difficult to move without notice.
如今卡普亚已是风声鹤唳
The alarm is up across the city.
有话快说
Speak quickly.
我还要去寻找克拉维斯
I join the search for good Calavius.
他失踪了
He’s gone missing.
我已知晓
I am aware of his absence.
正是我此番前来的目的
The very matter I wish to broach.
克拉维斯的戒指
Calavius’ ring!
嘘 小声点
Shhh!
Softly! Softly!
你如何得到此物

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!