I would do it for you, Spartacus.
他的妻小生活无忧 你方能内心平静
That you have peace of mind,
knowing his family is attended to.
他的家人显然不堪承受如此噩耗
These sad events have obviously taken their toll.
养精蓄锐 无须多虑
Rest, and be reassured that those responsible
血债必将血偿
for our pain will soon drink deep of their own.
维罗的事 实属遗憾
It is regretful, what happened to Varro.
看得出来 你想抗命不杀维罗
I saw in your eyes how you craved to
defy order of his death.
最终还是可耻地屈服
A shame you did not attempt it.
该死
Goat-fuck!
我就知道
I knew it!
有什么可骂的
Why do you fucking bleat?
你与我并肩作战 弟弟
You fight by my side, brother!
又不是吃奶的娃娃
Like a suckling babe.
我要单独证明自己
I would prove myself alone.
下场都是一死
And die the same.
我们的冠军都不看一眼对阵表
Our champion does not look to form.
神明惩戒于他
Hm, the gods punish him.
为什么
For what offense?
你开玩笑吗 维罗惨死其手
You fucking jest.
仍尸骨未寒
Varro’s blood,
still wet upon his hands?
他别无选择
His hands were removed from choice.
如若是我 我誓死也不愿残杀兄弟
I would die before I would kill my own brother..
那谁来照顾你兄弟的家人
And who would see to your brother’s family?
回答我啊 杜罗
What answer do you give, Duro?
若两人全部丧命
With both of you dead,
谁来照顾他的妻子
who would see to his wife?!
他的孩子
His child?!
我兄弟没有妻儿子女
My brother has no wife or child.
等等
Wait!
操蛋的色雷斯人
Fucking thracians.
抱歉
Apologies.
我叫过你…
I called your name…
我没听到
I did not hear.
你举止反常
You do not appear yourself.
主人让你来的吗
Did Dominus send you?
他希望你重新振作
He would see your spirits raised.
恕难从愿
They do not deserve it.
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus..
你的伤口
Your wound…
皮肉伤而已
It’s a scratch.
远不及维罗之痛
Varro suffered worse.
我扶你回房♥
I will help you to your cell.
不用你操心
You are not needed.
抱歉
Apologies.
米拉
Mira.
那个你服侍的男人
The man I saw you with…
主人之令 并非我愿
I was ordered to tend to his needs.
与我并无相关
He means nothing to me.
这些与我无关
Such is not my concern.
此人曾因保护我妻子而负伤
The man was wounded trying to protect my wife.
下一次你与他欢爱之时
Next you lay with him,
请转达我的感激之情
I would have you offer my gratitude.
巴蒂塔斯
Batiatus…
让您委身于此实在抱歉 行政官
Apologies for the accommodation, magistrate.
好在您也无需在此
Take comfort knowing that you will not
逗留过久
have to endure for long.
此疯狂之举是何用意
What is this madness?
疯狂 非也
Madness?
No.
事出有因
It’s only reason,
痛心疾首 记忆犹新
born of a clear mind and wounded heart.
痛心疾首
Wounded?
我并没有伤害过你
I have done you no injury.
其道貌之岸然 殊不知罪
The man’s crimes escape his lofty notice.
放了我
Release me!
正合我意
Oh, I intend to.
让你彻底解脱
From this fucking world.
不管你有何不满
Whatever your disagreement,
你我大可以礼相待客气商讨
let us discuss it as civilized men.
不 你误解了
No, you mistake me.
我乃野蛮之徒
I am but a base animal.
被人忽视受尽折磨
A beast to be ridden and disregarded.
巴蒂塔斯
Batiatus..
我盛情邀请
You accept my hospitality.
你登堂入室
Enter my home.
美酒敬之 佳肴待之
Break bread, drink my wine.
却换来你冷嘲热讽
Only to spit in my face.
“把政♥治♥留给那些口含金汤匙之人吧”
“Leave politics to the men who have the breeding for it.”
我并无冒犯之意
Offense was not my intent.
我出于好意 不想让你丢人现眼
I sought only to spare you further humiliation…
好意
Spare me?!
轮不到你来虚情假意
You don’t have power to spare shit,
你个混♥蛋♥可怜虫
you pathetic cunt!
Uh!
说话啊
Now speak the words!
说我辉煌事业
Tell me my heritage!
道我盛名家族
Tell me my family name bears no weight
于你们这帮吸血鬼比 不值一提
among you and your noble cock eaters!
Huh?
说啊
Speak!
抱歉 主人
Apologies, Dominus.
或许若您高抬贵脚…
Perhaps if you move your foot…
扶他起来
Lift him up.
遵命
Dominus.
你想让我说是吗
You wish words from me?
那就听清楚
May you listen to them well.
你真是贻笑大方
You are a jest.
勉强接纳你
A man tolerated,
全托斯巴达克斯之福
because of his ownership of Spartacus,
卡普亚之救世主
the savior of Capua.
待其有朝落败
When he falls,
你必将日薄西山
you will quickly follow.
困囚于污泥浊水之中
Tied to a fucking chair in the filth and mire,
终于恼羞成怒
and yet the man provokes!
痴人说梦吧你 巴蒂塔斯
You still do not see it, do you, good Batiatus?
你低人一等
You are beneath me.
是不可更改之事实
And you always will be,
无论今生 还是来世
in this life or the next.
多关心你那可悲自尊吧
Do what you must to balm your wounded pride.
我亦不求饶
I will not beg.
求饶吗 不 你已错失求饶的机会
Beg?
No, the time for begging is long past.
一切早成定数
Plans have been set in motion.
无论是你 还是你的小努曼里斯
For you… And young Numerius.
这与我儿有何相关
What does my boy to do with it?
他早已长大成人
He is a man now.
这场戏 他也身担要角
He too has a part to play in our little drama.
巴蒂塔斯 你…
Batiatus, you..
你们给我看好了
Attend he does not injure himself.
到时候 我要看到他毫发无伤
I would see him fresh for the appointed time.
如此是否妥当 主人
Is this wise, Dominus?
或许 如果我们…
Perhaps if we err..
少给我多嘴 照做便是
Argh!
Take hold of your cock and follow the plan, uh.
事已至此
We are committed,
我们别无选择
we are committed.
是 主人
Dominus.
角斗在即
The games approach!
庞贝之战 大显身手
Prove yourselves against Pompeii,
为巴蒂塔斯家族再添荣耀
and honor the House of Batiatus!
我兄弟别无他意
My brother meant nothing by his remarks.
实话实说而已