你我深知
And know…
换做你 我也会如此
I would have done the same…
巴蒂塔斯 汝之热情款待吾铭记在心
I am forever indebted to your hospitality, Batiatus.
无足挂齿
Think nothing of it.
只是款待一名挚友而已
A favor for a dear friend.
他天性嗜血 胆识过人
He calls for blood without hesitation!
终将在元老院占据一席之地
Such boldness will one day lead him to the senate.
如此抱负 远大之至
The noblest of ambitions.
我本人也有意涉足政坛
I myself have designs towards political office.
真的吗
Is that so?
并非进入元老院 也非近期之内
Well, not the senate, not so soon,
只是尝试本地的一些职位
but something local.
明日再和您详谈 不知您意下如何
I would speak to you of support, perhaps tomorrow..
我事务缠身 将启程去海边
I leave for the coast on business.
那就待你归来之时
Well, when you return then.
政界索然无味 必与你的信条相左
Politics is too dull for a man of your persuasion!
届时你会渴求竞技场的掌声雷动 血雨腥风
You would ache for the sights and sounds of the arena.
如能效力于罗马
A sacrifice I would gladly make
我愿不惜一切代价
in the service to Rome.
巴蒂塔斯 你是名优秀的角斗士训练者
Batiatus, you are a fine lanista.
汝之训练能力功同造化
Perhaps the finest in all the Republic.
可参与政♥治♥…
But politics…
所需品质则截然不同
It requires a different sort.
须是有一定社会地位之人 加之深厚背景
Citizens of status, with the proper heritage.
的确如此
Just so.
汝当扬长避短
Relish what you know best.
把政♥治♥留给那些口含金汤匙之人
Leave politics to the men with breeding for it.
来吧 索罗尼斯
Come, good Solonius!
今晚我们尚未得空交谈
We have not had occasion to speak this evening.
行政官怎么说
The magistrate’s response?
以血回应
To be answered in blood.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!