努曼里斯
Numerius.
他昨晚兴奋得辗转难眠
He couldn’t sleep last night, for excitement.
谁又会因此而责备他呢
Who can blame him?!
他将在全城最伟大的斗士们面前发号♥施令
To stand among the greatest titans
of the Republic, his to command.
我吗 真的吗
Mine? Really?
我麾下每位猛将都已被教导
Each of my proud warriors has been instructed
遵从你的命令就像遵从我本人的一样
to regard your orders as if from my own lips.
弗拉维乌斯会羡慕死的
Flavius will be filled with great envy.
他肯定会的
As he should!
特别是当他听说卡普亚的冠军亲自带你
Even more so when he hears the Champion of Capua himself
游历训练场的时候
has given you a tour of the ludus.
斯巴达克斯吗
Spartacus?!
他一直在等你到来 以及你父亲的许可
He awaits your presence, with permission of your father…
或许驭使阿波罗的战马更适合我
I would have better fortune reigning Apollo’s horses.
侍卫 护送努曼里斯公子去训练场
Guards! Escort young Numerius
to the training square.
我从未见过他的兴致如此之高
I’ve never seen him in higher spirits.
巴蒂塔斯的宅第就是如此神奇
The House of Batiatus has such an effect.
你愿意去露台游赏一番吗
Have you ever witnessed a view from their balcony?
那里景致绝佳
It simply overwhelms the senses.
来吧
Come.
让我们一览卡普亚的壮美
Let us gaze upon Capua’s perfection.
也顺便给男人们留些私人时间
And give the men private moment
来夸耀一下各自的妻子
to discuss how ravishing their women are.
伊莉西娅住在你这里吗
Ilithyia resides with you?
目前是
For the moment.
她是位尊贵的朋友
A valued friend.
她的父亲和丈夫都是元老院的重臣
With connection to the senate in both husband and father.
确实尊贵呀
Value indeed.
人人都想背靠大树好乘凉嘛
One must choose one’s company with exceeding care.
也要当心树倒猢狲散呢
Or else be dragged down by them.
一切都安排妥当了吗
Preparations are in order?
就像为我亲生儿子安排的一样 尽管放心
Set as if the boy was my own.
Ease all concern.
今晚 定会让到场来宾不虚此行的
This night will be etched in the memories of
all in attendance.
究竟是何种感觉
What is it like, having the life of another
一手掌握他人的生杀大权
resting in your hands?
我的剑或许可以送他走最后一程
My sword may deliver the final blow,
但一个角斗士的命运终归还是由观众
but a gladiator’s fate is for the crowd
和主持人所决定
and the editor to decide.
你们这的悬崖边上竟然没有围墙
You have no wall over by the cliff!
所以还是别靠的太近
The very reason I find it best not to train there.
有人掉下去过吗
Has anyone ever fallen below?
我只见过一个
I’ve witnessed but one.
来吧
Come.
自上次训练之后已经很久了
It’s been a long time since last we trained.
让我看看你还记得多少
Let us see what you remember.
行政官大人的公子光临我们的训练场
The magistrate’s son graces our sands…
我们该怎么欢迎他呢
And this is what greets him?
有哪位愿和我一战以飨贵客
Would that I had an opponent worthy of his interest.
我要和你练练
I would spar with you.
我要一位真正的角斗士
I meant a real gladiator.
克雷斯的招式无懈可击
Crixus shows impeccable form.
Mm, I shall prove otherwise at your ceremony tonight.
今晚庆典时我会让你看到他的破绽
还有人敢来试试吗
Anyone else dare challenge?
我们还没结束呢
Our fight is not yet finished.
快滚吧 狗崽子
Stand down, pup,
趁你的老二还在裤裆里
before your shriveling cock wets the sand.
他被打败了
The man is beaten.
从肉体上说 或许是
In body, perhaps.
然而一场竞技往往并非是靠武力取胜
Yet confrontation
is often not won by force,
而是靠意志
but by will.
别起来了 蠢货
Stay down, you ignorant shit.
够了
Enough!
他显然完败 你们却敬之为胜者
The man is soundly defeated, yet treated as victor?
聊表敬意
A sign of respect,
其勇气可嘉
for his courage.
送他去医师那
See him to the Medicus.
日日如此训练吗
Is everyday like this?
没想到
I was unaware you possessed
你也精通战棋
such a skilled hand at latrunculi.
关于军事策略 我学识尚浅
Well, I consider myself a student of military strategy.
攻其不备 方可出奇制胜
To win, one must maneuver to catch ones opponent unawares.
战争如此 政界亦然
As it is in war, so it is in politics.
我亦向往从政
Hm, another subject of my interest.
或许
Perhaps..
父亲
Father!
这是斯巴达克斯的剑 他让我试用
Spartacus gave me his sword, so I could practice!
努曼里斯 看你灰头土脸的
Numerius, you are filthy!
若不及时洗浴 恐怕要长成硬壳了
I fear he will form a crust if not sent to water.
是啊 众宾客到来之前
No, we shall see him well prepared
必让公子容光焕发
before the guests arrive.
妮维雅 带努曼里斯去浴池
Naevia, escort Numerius to the bath.
是的主人
Yes, Domina.
Ah!
这边走
Just through here.
还是青涩少年郎
There is yet much the boy in him.
须臾之间
For but a moment longer.
今夜努曼里斯便将蜕变成人
Tonight Numerius becomes a man.
洗干净了
Clean?
或是还得找人给你搓搓干净
Or do you yet require a hard scrubbing…
不 我只是
No, I am…
只是
I am…
是啊
Yes, you are.
泡热水浴确是一场感官享受
Nothing more sensual than a warm bath.
徐徐暖流轻拂着肌肤
Mm, the water caressing your skin.
你 目不转睛了
Your eyes seem rather… fixed.
抱歉
Apologies.
不必道歉
None required.
今夜你是主角 努曼里斯
This is your night, Numerius.
一生仅此一朝 再无他日
One that occurs but once in a man’s lifetime.
今天是激动人心的一天
I am filled with much excitement.
理应如此
Of course you are.
人生的画卷就此展开
Your life unfolds before you.
无尽荣耀
Many glories.
无尚荣光
Many honors.
无穷欢愉
Many pleasures…
今夜之抉择
The choices you make tonight
影响源远流长
will ripple through time,
改写命运 重写历史
altering fates and destinies.
责任之重大 全在你一手掌握
So much rests in your hands.
我也会全力帮助你
And I would see them properly filled…
Um, very nice.
他纵身鱼跃 向下挥剑
Then he’d jump up and stab him down like that..
Yeah!
随即拦截其后
He’d block that back…
巴蒂塔斯 好一场生日宴
A fine celebration, Batiatus!
我从未见过小犬如此眉飞色舞
I’ve never seen the boy so happy.
如此称呼未免偏颇
Let us call him boy no longer.
令郎已显堂堂男儿风范
Uh, does he not appear to you a man?
他是看起来高了点 不是吗
He does seem to stand taller, does he not?
从某些角度看
By quite some measure.
虎父无犬子 不假时日定齐头并进
Soon he will rival the stature of his honored father.
深感欣慰
It gives great pride, to know
有此子嗣光耀门楣
I have such an heir to carry the name Calavius.
当祈祷神明 令我等皆得如此子嗣
Every house should be so blessed.
贵公子必成大器
I believe your son will do extraordinary things.
我拭目以待
I for one cannot wait to see them.
来 比试一下
Give me a go, come on..
那个罗马贱♥人♥仍心怀怨恨
It appears the wife of the Legatus
yet harbors grudge.
无爪之猫 又能如何

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!