and by proximity his noble father.
在下绝不辱没巴蒂塔斯家的名声
The name Batiatus will be honored.
还得让全国民众称羡不已
And envied throughout the Republic.
此着不妥
You move unwisely.
你会
You play?
偶而玩玩
I’ve had occasion,
做辅备军时聊以消遣
during my time with the auxiliary.
请务必屈尊指点一二
By all means, grace us with your knowledge.
Mm.
显然我们的冠军缺乏战略头脑
It appears our champion has no head
for games of strategy.
舍此一卒
Mm, battles maybe lost…
却能换得江山大好
And yet the war concludes in victory.
真♥他♥妈♥狡猾
Ahh! Treacherous fuck.
跟罗马人一样
Played like a true roman.
退下 拿些酒来
Fall from your chair and bring us wine.
叙利亚人精明到能从蛇身上骗得鳞片
The syrian could swindle the scales from a snake,
却从不懂得失之道
but never command a charge.

Come!
你我痛快搏杀一局
Let us have contest between men…
你的抚摸我日思夜想
Oh, your touch has been missed.
我的思念如潮水泛滥
And thoughts of yours consume me.
爱抚你的男人即将重获冠军头衔
Soon you will feel the hands of a champion
once again upon you.
与斯巴达克斯一战只是表演
The match with Spartacus is but exhibition.
我深知观众所想
I know the crowd as my heart.
他们嗜血如狂 我便让其如愿
They will yearn for blood, and I shall give it to them.
主人不许你们动真格
Dominus forbids injury.
如若危及斯巴达克斯的性命
To make attempt on Spartacus’ life is to…
你也难逃一死
Is to risk your own.
我命该如此
This is my life.
若不能夺回头衔 便是一无是处
If not champion, I am nothing.
那我只能抛开杂念
Then I must be without my mind,
珍爱眼前人
to love only the man.

Yes.
你的热情令我不可自拔
And I relish your madness.
真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
Ah! Fuck the heavens!
你怎能一再穷追不舍
How can you keep besting a man so far above your station?
我从娘胎出来就手握利剑
I sprung from my mother with sword in hand.
战斗就是我的天性
The ways of battle are second nature,
由父辈血脉传承
passed down from father to son.
遗憾的是我父亲未能认识到战功的重要
I regret my own father never saw the advantage
of military glory.
未曾料想赫赫战功才是王道
Never saw the spoils that could be won,
他的赞助人与盟友磨去他的壮志雄心
the patronage, the alliances forged had he taken up arms.
使他固步自封
He aspired to be no further than what he was.
成为远离罗马政♥治♥核心的角斗士训练师
A simple lanista, far from Rome.
现在则不同
You and I, however…
你我已得天赐良机
We have fashioned wings, to raise us higher
共赴辉煌
than the muck and mire of heritage.
有望远超先父所达之成就
Higher than our fathers could never imagine.
昆图斯
Quintus?
是何惊醒佳人美梦
What stirs such a vision from her dreams?
卧榻之旁并无丈夫安睡
My husband not beside me.
斯巴达克斯正在与我对弈
Spartacus was helping me hone my game.
还相坐对酌
Over a cup of wine? Hmm!
多谢你的提点
Gratitude for the instruction.
你疯了吗
Have your senses flown?
与奴隶对酌
To share drink with a slave…
我是与卡普亚的冠军同饮
I drink with the Champion of Capua.
克雷斯也曾是冠军
Crixus was champion,
却从未享受此等待遇
yet no cup was ever raised with him.
Argh!
克雷斯只是一介莽夫
Crixus is a brute.
斯巴达克斯则有所不同
Spartacus is different.
此君是你我福祚所在
We owe our good fortune to the man.
他实为下人
He’s beneath you
明日你我将为卡普亚的权贵举♥行♥宴会
and tomorrow we play host to Capua’s finest.
若为他们所知 必将为其不齿
Such behavior would be spat upon.
他们不过是自欺欺人
They spit only to stroke their own cocks.
能请到行政官全拜斯巴达克斯所赐
Spartacus is the reason the magistrate graces our house,
更不用说其余那些乌合之众
along with all the shits that follow.
他们因你而来
They come to see you.
你是天神下凡
A man ascended to the heavens.
斯巴达克斯不过是你胯下坐骑而已
And Spartacus is merely the beast that you ride upon.
你和维罗兄弟齐心
You and Varro fought as if brothers.
荣耀簿上又一浓重之笔
Your victory was a glorious sight.
你看见钥匙了吗
Did you see the key, huh?
Huh?
别装出一副无辜的样子
Don’t suppose you know anything about that? Huh?
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus.
闭嘴
Still your tongue.
为何为难弱女子
What grievance has the woman given?
与你无关
None which concerns you.
她与我有一夜之缘
She is known to me.
她人尽可夫 公♥馆♥之中皆与她有一夜之缘
This one is known to every cock in the villa.
闪开
Move off.
为何为难与她
Tell me her grievance.
我命令你
I gave you command.
住手
Stop!
该死的这是做甚
What is the fucking meaning of this?
说话
Speak!
守卫无故攻击米拉
Your man attacks Mira without cause.
是何缘由让你
What reason have you for laying hands
出手为难我的奴隶
on one of my slaves?
此女是个窃贼
The girl is a thief.
我从未行窃
I stole nothing!
她所偷何物
What exactly do you believe she has stolen?
不值一提
Nothing of worth.

Go.
你太出格了
You overstep.
扣一月饷银
A month’s wages, forfeited.
下次再犯必不轻饶
Press further and coin will be replaced by blood.
退下
Remove yourself.
是的 主人
Dominus.
抱歉
Apologies.
闭上你的臭嘴
Do not fucking speak!
刚刚我还在妻子面前为你辩驳
I defend your worth to my wife,
反过头来却见你在公♥馆♥撒野
only to turn and find you shitting in my fucking house.
若不是明日即成人礼
If the toga virilis were not tomorrow,
我定要打你个皮开肉绽
I would have you lashed until the flesh peeled
from your back.
如若再出手伤我守卫
Lay hands on one of my guards again,
必遭重罚
and you will receive far worse.
是的 主人
Dominus.
你攻击侍卫却免收责罚
You attack a guard yet escape punishment?
冠军特权
Being champion is not without advantage.
我要时刻待在你身边
I must remember to stay close to your side.
汝之气场也可让我时来运转
Perhaps a swath of your good fortune will rub off upon me.
你还是集中精力
Your efforts would be better focused
保护好你的侧翼吧
protecting your flank.
该死
Oh, fuck!
行政官大人
Magistrate Calavius!
大驾光临 真是令寒舍蓬荜生辉
The House of Batiatus welcomes you,
on this glorious day!
贵公子来时虽显稚嫩 离开时必备英武
A young boy enters my doors, but leaves a man!
你的热情款待
Gratitude for your hospitalities.
令我们不胜感激
We are in your debt.
我们都是如此
As are we all.
伊莉西娅
Ilithyia!
我正为你的健康担忧呢
I’d begun to fear for your health.
暂时的旧病复发而已
A momentary lapse.
我在这里被照顾得无微不至
I’ve been tended to with most compassionate care
within these walls.
角斗士们在哪
Where are the gladiators?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!