竞技场上的感觉 很陌生了吧
You remember what that is like, do you not?
斯巴达克斯 克雷斯
Spartacus, Crixus…
主人召见你们
You are summoned.
我们要对阵吗
We are to fight each other?
努曼里斯决定的
Numerius has chosen.
他决意欣赏
He insisted on drinking in the spectacle
新旧冠军的对决
of present glories pitted against the past.
必定献上精彩表演 主人
And his thirst shall be satisfied, Dominus.
记住 只是场表演
Keep to mind this is an exhibition.
可以流血受伤 但仅限于表演
Blood may be spilled, but only for show.
过激行为将会受到严厉的惩罚
Serious punishment will be meted out
to the man who caused them.
为您争光 主人
We shall serve you with honor, Dominus.
希望如此
I expect no less.
回房♥去吧
Return to quarters.
你留下
Spartacus, remain.
你对克雷斯怎么看
What make you of Crixus?
努曼里斯指名要他表演
Numerius insisted upon him,
可他的伤势才刚刚痊愈
yet with his wounds barely sealed…
他自认已重拾雄风
He believes himself ready.
过于自信了
To a fault.
体伤易愈 心伤难痊
The ego bruises deeper than the flesh.
不久之前 他为整个家族带来无限荣耀
He brought this house great honor, not long ago.
对他手下留情
Do not overly embarrass the man.
我会展现给努曼里斯一场表演
I will give Numerius a show,
点到为止
nothing more.
当年我也是在这个房♥间穿上成年服的
When I put on the toga virilis, it was in this very room,
家父的冠军们环绕四周
surrounded by my father’s champions.
那时我就知道
Even then I knew
总有一天 我的角斗士定会让他们相形见拙
that one day my own titans would eclipse them all.
汝乃无人能及之猛将 携雨之使者
None more so than Spartacus, the bringer of rain.
Ugh?
蒙您抬爱
You honor me.
你凌驾于众人之上
You stand above all others.
假以时日 我们定会独占鳌头
Continue on this path, and we will have the world…
Grrrr!
你一直在躲着我
You have been avoiding me.
我在忙于工作
I have been tending my duties.
你变冷漠了
Your manner hardens.
我更希望你我浓情蜜意 就像不久前一样
I prefer it soft, as the moment we shared not so long ago…
你误解了 我只是为表友好而已
You mistake smile and friendly touch beyond intent.
在你表示友好之后 我扣环上
And the key that went missing from my clasp,
为何就丢了一把钥匙
after your “friendly” touch?
不会是你无意中拿到了吧
It did not by “mistake” draw into your palm, did it?
我没有
It did not.
这问题让你心神不定
And yet you tense from question.
这种反应理应秉公搜查
Such reaction warrants fair search…
我是主人贴身婢女
My hands service Domina alone.
没有她的允许你就如此放肆
She would not be pleased to have yours
又或她得知一个守卫丢了钥匙
laid upon me without her consent.
只怕她会怒形于色
Or to learn a guard has misplaced his key.
那就算了
I would not have it so.
你沾花惹草乃众所周知之事
You have reputation for your handling of women.
去找找她们那有没有
Seek your loss among them,
别再用这种莫须有的罪名叨扰我
and do not press me again with accusation.
你觉得伊莉西娅在行政官面前
You trust Ilithyia not to come unhinged..
还能镇定自若吗
In front of the magistrate?
我会密切注意她的
I shall keep watchful eyes upon her.
只求别再重蹈覆辙
More watchful than the last, I pray.
都是为了你我的利益行事
Everything worked to our advantage.
伊莉西娅欠我们的人情
Ilithyia’s in our debt, and through collection
我们正好借此结识鼎盛贵族
we gained access to the most noble of families.
她答应邀请名单上的人了
She attends to the list?
她会邀请全部的人去赴行政官的盛宴
She will draw all to the magistrate’s celebration,
所以自然安排住在我们这里
so artfully placed within our walls.
一定不能有任何闪失
There must be no cause for disappointment.
在格斗表演燃起他儿子的热情之后
After the exhibition between Spartacus and Crixus
has ignited his son,
我会和行政官谈论一些政界职位事宜
I will broach the magistrate on subject of political office.
他定会从谏如流
And be well received.
一想到索罗尼斯看到我和卡普亚
Ha!
To behold Solonius’s face when he sees me
最高层人士谈天说地时的表情
consort with the highest echelon of Capua.
索罗尼斯
Solonius?
他怎么会看到呢
Well, how should he witness such a thing?
他受邀了
By invitation.
我希望他能亲眼目睹
I desire his eyes upon me
行政官青睐于我的那一刻
when I am anointed by the magistrate.
我要他眼睁睁地看着我飞黄腾达
I want him to see that as my fortunes rise,
而他大势已去
his plummet.
你嘲讽一只受伤的蛇
You taunt an injured snake,
小心它反咬一口
one that may yet turn and strike.
放心
Ease your mind.
道高一尺 魔高一丈
The serpent’s head will be struck from its body
in due course.
索罗尼斯危在旦夕而不自知
Ha, and Solonius will never see it coming.
所以你和克雷斯的战斗只为宴会娱乐吗
So, you and Crixus battling as entertainment, eh?
让那个男孩终身难忘
Something the boy will never forget.
只是表演罢了
It is only exhibition.
主人明确下令只能点到为止
Dominus gave strict instructions to avoid grievous injury.
他可不会乖乖听令的
Do not believe he was listening.
那个高卢人已经复原了
Your gaul is restored.
你也一样
He is not alone.
重新焕发神采
The sun has revived what the night had withered.
全托你的洪福
Due to kindness of a dear friend.
那好心可有好报
And is that kindness returned?
如你所愿 行政官的宴会定将高朋满座
The magistrate’s celebration will swell
with all names provided.
感激不尽
Gratitude.
你这句感谢 让我无言以对
Would that I had words to multiply it in response.
但朋友的价值
Yet the value of a friend
岂是巧辞妙令所能表达
cannot be expressed by the clever grouping of letters.
唯有血肉淋漓
It is blood and flesh,
方能畅显生命的价值
granting life to the world.
你就这样乖乖认输
You submit like a fucking girl,
简直像个委身求欢的骚娘们
begging for a cock to split her open.
败者为寇 我还能怎样
I was bested. What would you have me do?
起身再战 至死方休
Rise and fight ’till your final breath
否则就玷污了兄弟之名
or prove the name “brother” false.
据说西西里有谋生机会
Heard of opportunities in Sicilia.
早知如此 当初就该去那里躲债
Had I been wise, we would have moved there
to escape my debts.
但我却未曾听进妻子的建议
Yet the advice of my wife fell short of its mark.
听取妇人之见
It is a distance to travel,
对于大丈夫可谓难上加难
from a woman’s mouth to a man’s ears.
从今往后 我与她不再有隔阂
I shall close the gap, from this point forward.
奥瑞莉娅说西西里是神佑之岛
Aurelia tells me Sicilia is an island blessed by the gods.
待你重获自♥由♥ 务必前去看望我们
You must visit us there, when you gain freedom.
我已无心考虑墙外之事
I no longer concern myself with thoughts beyond these walls.
自当如此
And nor should you.
真正的冠军别无所虑 心系竞技场
A true champion dreams only of the arena.
那退位的冠军又心系何事呢
And what does one dream of when he’s no longer champion?
从窃贼那里夺回本当属于我的头衔
Regaining the title from the thief
who stole it from me.
那可不是偷来的
He stole nothing.
若我是窃贼 便是在卡普亚众目睽睽下作案
If I am a thief, the crime was witnessed by all of Capua.
罪行至今为人津津乐道
And is still celebrated to this day.
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus!
主人传唤你
You are summoned.
行政官将于明日抵达
The magistrate will arrive tomorrow,
要在贵宾莅临前
well in advance of his guests,
确保宴会的准备合其心意
to ensure that preparations are to his standards.
我们谈事时 你负责照顾公子
While I reassure him, I would have you tend the boy,
尽力满足他的要求
it’s imperative that he is well satisfied,
以此讨好他高贵的父亲

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!