斯巴达克斯
Spar – ta – cus!
斯巴达克斯
Spar – ta – cus!
民众齐呼你的威名
They roar your name.
你也会有这么一天
Soon they shall roar yours as well.
但若你依旧心不在焉 呐喊终成哀悼
Or mourn it, if your mind is absent the task.
我的妻儿至今杳无音信
I’m yet to have word on my wife and son..
我不会跟个毫无斗志的弱者并肩作战
I will not fight alongside a man
who is not clear to his purpose.
我志已明
I am clear.
誓掀血雨腥风
My purpose is blood.
架盾
Shield!!
太厉害了
Oh yes!
与次等角斗士搭档 斯巴达克斯仍大获全胜
Even chained to an inferior gladiator,
Spartacus prevails!
卡普亚的冠军 着实名不虚传
One would expect no less from the Champion of Capua!
看看这沸腾的观众
See how he ignites the crowd!
他出席令郎的生日宴
His presence at your son’s birthday
定会广为流传
will be the talk of the Republic.
我与他相比 真是天壤之别
Ha!
A far cry from my own fifteenth year.
当初我身披成人服 参加成人礼
When I put on the toga virilis and passed into manhood,
仪式无聊至极
it was a stuffy, formal ceremony
尽是些阿谀之徒 相貌鄙陋之辈
ridden with corpses and hags.
家父自诩是一名演说家
My father deemed himself an orator.
冗长的演讲令来宾昏昏欲睡
Lulled our guests to slumber, some never to awaken!
努曼里斯的成人礼 可不能重蹈覆辙
We would not have it so for Numerius.
他一直吵嚷着要在宴会上
He’s been clamoring for a pair of your finest,
请你们最好的角斗士 来场厮杀
to battle in exhibition
at his celebration.
我们很乐意满足令郎的心愿
Well, we would see him well satisfied.
行政官大人 我们也乐意效劳
And by extension his noble father.
既然大人赏脸在寒舍设宴
Though thought strikes if you hold the celebration
beneath my humble roof,
届时将安排令郎一睹所有角斗士的风采
then your boy can bear close witness to all my gladiators.
可以吗 父亲 拜托
Could we, father? Please?!
你如此慷慨 不知费用如何
And the extra cost for such generosity?
朋友之间 举手之劳
A favor between friends.
那我就不客气了
Received with much gratitude!
Uh!
送死吧 斯巴达克斯
You’re next Spartacus.
来吧
Come here.
这样的安排 着实太过叨扰
Are you certain it won’t cause imposition?
万万别这么想
Place it from your thoughts.
少年长成 实属难得
A boy becomes a man but once in his life.
当竭力满足他
He should be richly indulged in his interests.
他一直热衷于此
He never ceases to tire of the games.
他和伊莉西娅一样 对血腥活动
He’s of the same obsessive ilk as Ilithyia
总是异常着迷
regarding blood and sport.
她竟然缺席 真是难以置信
Her absence comes as surprise.
不辞而别返回罗马了吗
Has she returned to Rome, absent farewells?

No.
她玉体微恙
She has been feeling… unwell.
没什么大问题吧
Nothing serious, I hope?
当然 肠胃不适而已
It will pass, as all things born of a weak stomach.
得想办法对付他那身盔甲
His armor gives pause.
那就对准头部下手
Then we shall aim higher.

Pull!
漂亮
Oh!
Oh yeah!
从未见过如此精彩的角斗
I’ve never seen anything like it!
Yeah!!
起来
Get up.
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus!
养精蓄锐 改日再战啊
Live to fight another day.
荣耀消逝 物是人非 真替你揪心
It pains me to watch others claim your laurels.
快滚 否则让你痛不欲生
Your pain shall increase if you continue to stand beside me.
干得真漂亮 兄弟
Yeah, well done brother.
干得好
Well done.
你今天相当骁勇
You fought well today.
神明亲睐于我 让我与你并肩作战
The gods favored me, to count you as ally.
看来神明的亲睐已跨越竞技场
Their favor extends beyond the arena.
奥瑞莉娅
Aurelia…
我以为再也无法和你相拥
Ah, I feared I would never hold you again.
阿舒尔说上次送信时
Ashur said he found only blood
只见残存斑斑血迹
when I sent him to you with message.
泰塔斯回来了
Titus had returned.
他弄伤你了吗
Did he hurt you?
我要让他血债血还
I will see his heart from his fucking chest..
那些不是我的血迹
The blood was not mine.
我把他阉了
I cut him, deep and low.
他再无法糟蹋女人了
He will never force himself on a woman again.
我随即投靠山里哥哥家
Afterwards I sought refuge
with my brother’s family, in the hills.
那个女奴听从斯巴达克斯的命令
The slave girl found me there,
在那里找到了我
by Spartacus’ direction.
感谢神明你平安无事
Thank the gods you’re safe.
正是神明 放任泰塔斯糟蹋了我
Where were they when Titus first laid hands on me?
我仍然怀着他人的血肉
I still carry his child.
历史无法重写 维罗
Nothings changed, Varro.
世界早已翻天覆地
The entire world has changed.
我也已洗心革面
And I along with it.
这个孩子
The child.
身上流淌着你血液
It springs from your belly, a part of you.
只要你爱他
I would love it as such…
我就会将他视如己出
If you would have it so.
你的缺席引起注意了
Your absence was noticed.
什么缺席
Absence…?
今天的角斗
The games.
你本应到场与民同欢
You were supposed to join us.
我无力承受探究或者质询
I could not face prying eyes.
只需一眼 他们就会洞悉一切
One look into mine and they would have full knowledge.
鲜血淋淋的莱姬尼娅
Licinia’s blood…
在我手中脑浆四溅
Her skull steeped between my fingers…
该死的 你能不能振作一些
Jupiter’s cock, would you come to grips!
此事已妥善处理
Licinia’s murder and your part in it,
have been concealed.
除非你自己口无遮拦
The truth will only unfold if,
否则真♥相♥将永无大白之日
if your jaw splits and your tongue unfurls in song.
你想让我做什么
Would you have me do?
别再躲在这里
Appear yourself,
不要再为无人知晓之事良心不安
absent conscience of deeds unknown.
行政官公子的生日宴是个好机会
The magistrate’s celebration
provides a perfect opportunity.
宴会由我丈夫承办
The venue turns to my husband as host.
你甚至连大门都不用出
You won’t even have to move from under this roof,
并且我会全程伴你左右
my hand ever present to steady your resolve.
你当真会帮我吗
You will guide me through this?
作为你的挚友 当然了
As trusted friend.
但挚友现在也有一事相求
And as such, I require favor.
生日宴上 我们希望能请到各界名流
We would swell the ranks of celebration
with these noble citizens.
我相信他们肯定会
Ones I am certain would accept invite
接受阿比努斯元老千金的邀请
from the daughter of senator Albinius.
梳洗打扮一下
Gather yourself,
帮我去邀请他们吧
and see it done.
真不知该如何报答你的大恩大德
I owe you more than I can ever repay.
如果你没派米拉去找我妻子的话
If you had not sent Mira to find my wife…
她原谅你了 对吧
She has taken you back, then?
我会努力让自己配得上她
And I will yet be the man she deserves.
若非如此 我定时刻督促你
If not, I shall remind you of your shortcomings.
真是温馨的一幕
Oh. It lifts the heart.
夫妻团聚
To see a man reunited with his woman.
知道你死后
Now you’ll have someone to weep for you
会有人痛哭流涕
when you die.
就算死 也要在竞技场内战死
If I fall, it will be in the arena,
因为我是个角斗士
as a gladiator.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!