也非赫克托所想
And nor did Hector.
他的钥匙?
His key?
这就是我和他谈笑风生的目的
The purpose of my smile and touch.
这也是我唯一的目的
The only one he received.
我不能久留 我必须尽快将酒拿给主人
I have but a moment
before I must return with Domina’s wine.
利用这一刻为自己的愚昧无知而忏悔吧
Use it to apologize for ever thinking…
我的心脏为你而跳动
You are my heart…
我将永远不会再质疑你的真心
I will never doubt the beating of it again.
抱歉 莱姬尼娅 看来我们来早了
Oh, apologies, Licinia.
打扰了伊莉西娅和斯巴达克斯的好事
We appear to have arrived before Ilithyia’s
finished with Spartacus.
不
No!
守卫
Guards!
这将成为罗马人茶余饭后的笑料啊
Oh,
would this not set every tongue in Rome wagging.
克罗迪斯·葛雷博将军的夫人
The wife of Legatus Claudius Glaber!
和一个几乎断送他丈夫前程的人乱搞
Fucking Spartacus,
the man that nearly ruined him!
这真是丑闻
It is a scandal, is it not?
闻所未闻的特大丑闻啊
The most splendid I have ever heard.
别笑了
Stop laughing!
别笑了
Stop laughing!
别笑了
Stop laughing!
伊莉西娅
Ilithyia!
你当初怎么想的
What were you thinking?
她鄙陋轻慢
She slights me at every turn.
我只是想给她一个教训而已
I wished only to teach her a lesson.
让她和斯巴达克斯交欢吗
By pairing her with Spartacus?
倘若我的丈夫无法维护我的尊严
If my husband will not defend my honor,
我只得亲自上阵
I am forced to do so myself.
尊严?
Honor?
让马科斯·克拉斯的表妹横尸此处
Is that why the cousin to Marcus Crassus lays dead
就能维护你的尊严吗
in our fucking house?
这不是我的本意
Was not my intent.
你的意愿无足轻重
Your intent matters for nothing.
靠
Oh fuck!
我们永无出头之日了
We are undone!
不会
No.
莱姬尼娅只身前来
Licinia came alone.
她并未向任何人透露她的行踪
She told no one of her purpose.
无人知晓吗
No one?
即便她的奴隶也无从得知
Not even her slaves.
一旦毁尸灭迹
There is nothing to connect her
这一切都将与巴蒂塔斯家族毫无关联
with the House of Batiatus…
Once the body is disposed of.
那伊莉西娅呢
What of Ilithyia?
我会好好安抚她的
Oh, I’ll take care of her.
抱歉 让你和葛雷博的妻子交♥媾♥
Apologies, it was an unfortunate mistake,
是一个不幸的错误
coupling you with Glaber’s wife.
但这并非我所愿 也非我所知
Know that it was not my intent, nor of my knowledge.
该说抱歉的是我
It is I that owes apology.
曾有那么一刻 我失去了理智
For a moment my hands were not my own,
不过那个男人已不复存在
but those of a man who no longer exists.
今晚之事你我从此决口不提
Let us not speak of this night again.
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus.
你的忠义
Your loyalty.
泽被此地
It honors this ludus.
这不是我本意
I did not mean…
当然不是
No, course you didn’t.
她对我此般讥讽…
The way she laughed at me….
你说今晚侍寝的是克雷斯
You said I was to lie with Crixus.
为什么派来的是斯巴达克斯
Why did you give me Spartacus?
你为什么这么做
Why would you do such a thing?
你已知晓答案
You ask what you already know answer to.
我的丈夫会因此而杀了我
My husband will see me dead for this…
你害死我了
You have killed me…
不
No.
我让我们的关系更加密切
I have brought us closer.
今晚之事他人将永远无从得知
No one will ever know what happened here tonight.
莱姬尼娅从此骨化形销
Licinia’s body will never be found.
我们会保护你
You’re protected.
不
No.
纸包不住火
They will know.
我沌浊的眼神 会出♥卖♥♥♥我的罪恶
They will see the deed in my eyes.
那我就在此陪伴你
Then you’ll stay here with me.
直至你眼中一片纯清
Until your eyes are clear.
过去 尽管我们有些分歧
We’ve had our differences, however veiled.
但现在你我俨然已成金玉之交
But I’ve come to see what a valuable friend you are.
这是我们之间的小秘密
This will be our little secret.