The boy?
没找到
I found no one.
只是地上血迹斑斑 还有
But there were traces of blood on the floor and…
别激动
Gain your senses!
杀了他
Kill him.
打啊
Come on.
守卫
Guards!
你挣脱不了的
They will not break.
我试过了
I have tried.
和巴蒂塔斯谈谈
Speak to Batiatus.
说什么
Towards what purpose?
你的话有分量
You have his ear.
如果他能给我一两天的时间
If he would let me leave these walls for but a day or two.
– 他不会同意的 – 你都不打算试试
He would not allow it.
你被锁在这已经是万幸了
You will not even make attempt?
You are fortunate only to be chained.
对主人提出疯蛮的请求 只能自讨苦吃
To petition Dominus with such insanity
would only provoke further punishment.
这样如何能帮你达成所愿
How would that help your cause?
吾愿已逝
My cause is lost.
阿舒尔只看到血迹 却没发现尸体
Ashur found only blood.
No bodies.
可能你的妻儿尚在人间
Which means your wife and child may
yet be living.
这是神明对我辜负他们的惩罚
The gods punish me, for failing them.
神明才不会留意傻瓜
The gods rarely take note of fools.
用你的脑子好好想想
Now, pull head from ass and use it for once!
如果遭遇不测 他们有可能逃去何方
Where would your wife and boy flee, if set upon?
Think.
妮维雅
Naevia?
时辰不早
The hour is late.
你应该回房♥了
You should be in your cell.
脑中充斥着竞技场的血雨腥风
I could not sleep.
我夜不能寐
My mind is full of thoughts of the arena.
珍惜浴血沙场的时光
Embrace the sands of time.
我始终坚信
As they flow, I harbor no doubt
你能再获冠军头衔
you will again be a champion.
卡普亚已经有了他的冠军
Capua already has its champion.
斯巴达克斯坐享冠军之名
Spartacus bears the title,
但我希望 你能光耀冠军之荣
but I look towards a man of honor to regain it.
惊醒一名角斗士
If you value your life…
是大忌
Never awaken a gladiator.
求你了
Please…
主人派我来的
Domina sent me…
原路归回吧
Return the way you came.
为何拒绝我
Why do you refuse me?
我不合你心意吗
Am I not pleasing…
你是奉命前来 并非本意
I have no desire to lie with a woman
我对此毫无性趣可言
who has been commanded to do so.
你知道我违命的下场吗
And what do you think will happen
if I fail such a command?
那留下吧
Stay then.
睡地板上
On the floor.
我就不能为卡普亚的冠军效劳吗
Is there nothing I can do
for the Champion of Capua?
若你力所能及
There is one desire I would have serviced.
我确有一事相提
If you are able…
斯巴达克斯今天烈如暴牛
Spartacus breathes fire this morning.
何以至此呢 真是好奇
I wonder to the cause.
米拉
Mira.
与冠军翻云覆雨的感觉如何
How did your evening pass with our champion?
他对我…
He made…
要求甚多
Many demands of me.
要求甚多啊
Many demands, eh?
看来色雷斯人蓄势待发
Our thracian is ready to stud.
今夜非比寻常 我得早做安排
I shall make arrangements for this very night.
到了明日 我们就能高攀马科斯·克拉斯
And when the sun rises,
we will have road to Marcus Crassus.
伊莉西娅对克雷斯的欲求如何处理
What of Ilithyia, and her desire for Crixus?
我自有打算
I’ve already set plans in motion.
幼畜正龇牙咧嘴呢
The pup bares his teeth.
彻夜未眠吗
Sleep did not come?
我咎由自取
Nor is it deserved.
日落后便安心入睡吧
Embrace dreams when the sun falls.
我有消息
I have news.
-奥瑞莉娅吗 -目前还没有
Aurelia…
Not yet.
但我已派一名奴隶 米拉去打探消息
But I have dispatched Mira,
one of the house slaves, to look for her.
寻找你妻儿的下落
And your son.
你这是如何办到
How do you manage such a thing?
主人派她前来
She was sent by Domina.
以确保我 作为冠军
To prepare me for certain…
能够履行某些方面的职责
Duties required of a champion.
天赐艳福性事于你啊
So the gods throw women at you, now!
Ahh! Ahh!
你状态回升了
Your form returns.
同汉米卡对阵
Pair with Hamilcar.
看来朱诺让他兄弟失望了
It appears Duro has lost his brother.
好歹留得青山在
Better that than his head.
完成了吗
It’s done?
那个婊♥子♥被宰了
The whore Despoina fucks no more.
还有那个操她的男人
Nor the man inside her when I slit her throat.
不是索罗尼斯
It was not Solonius.
那这家伙是谁
Phew.
Whose face do I look upon?
卡斯特
Kastor.
是索罗尼斯的手下
One of Solonius’ men.
给索罗尼斯送去
Send it to Solonius.
让他为逃过一劫而庆幸
Let him savor the relief of escaping death.
但逃得了一时 逃不了一世
For the moment.
你将与一位权贵罗马女人交欢
You will be bedding a proper roman woman.
对方的地位远高于你
One far above your station.
谨遵我言 切莫冒犯她
Heed my words, that you not offend her.
遵命 主人
Yes, Domina.
鱼水合欢 无须只言片语
Speak not a word, nor make a sound,
save one of pleasure.
言听计从
Follow her lead,
不遗余力地满足她的欲求
anticipate her desires then fulfill them. Vigorously.
是的 主人
Yes, Domina.
在竞技场上 你是卡普亚的冠军
In the arena, you are Champion of Capua.
而今夜却不过是个普通的奴隶
But tonight, you a common slave.
谨遵指示
To do as commanded.
清楚了吗
Are we clear?
是的 主人
We are clear, Domina.
她们会为你准备
They will prepare you for the festivities.
之后便听候传唤
Wait until summoned.
快备美酒
Fetch the best wine.
贵客光临时 我要盛情款待
I want our guest well plied when she arrives.
是 主人
Domina.
你昨晚去了哪儿
Where were you last night?
我一直等到查哨 你尚未出现
I waited almost to the point of detection.
我身不由己
I could not break away.
一直在服侍主人
I was tending to Domina.
是吗
Domina?
还是和那个守卫 我今天看到你们在一起
Or maybe that guard I saw you with today.
你搞错了
You are mistaken…
我可不瞎
I am not blind.
你们俩卿卿我我
You were touching his arm
柔情蜜意 还有他对你那含情脉脉的眼神…
and laughing and the way he gazed at you…
你要是真不瞎 就理应知道
If you are not blind, then you surely see
赫克托注视所有女人的眼神都一样
that Hector gazes at all women in the same fashion.
我根本不在乎其他女人
I give no shit about other women.
你让我感到羞耻
You shame me.
该羞耻的是你 捕风捉影无端臆想
You shame yourself, with thoughts of imaginary slights.
我相信我自己的眼睛
I know what I saw.
不 不是你想的那样
No. You do not!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!