克雷斯
Crixus.
见你归队 我心振奋
My spirit soars to see you again upon the sands.
冥界不收我进门
The underworld would not have me.
注意了
Take note!
我们竞技场上的冠军归队了
A true champion rejoins the brotherhood!
Champion of ass and balls.
肏屄♥♥冠军
好个克雷斯 无人能出其右
Has there ever been such a man as Crixus?
是的 主人
No, Domina.
没有人
There has not.
多亏神明使他康复
Praise the gods for his return.
祈祷神明继续指引他走向胜利
May they guide him to many more victories.
我们的荷包也会随之鼓胀
And our purse filled by such.
是啊
Yes.
要雄起了
Filled to bursting.
你对阵杜罗
You will spar with Duro.
那个日耳曼人
The german?
他尚未踏入过竞技场
He has yet to step in the arena.
你也疏离沙场多日
And you have been long absent.
刚刚回归 宜循序渐进
Prove yourself against the man and see advancement.
谁来对阵阿舒尔
And who shall face Ashur?
当心着点 我可要大开杀戒
Choose carefully, for I long for blood.
-你来训练 -是的
– You train? – I do.
谁准许的
By whose word?
主人答应过 当我脱下破脚箍的那天
The Dominus himself promised
that I would rejoin the brotherhood
便可重回训练场
once I was freed from that fucking brace…
阿舒尔
Ashur.
过来
A word.
主人在召唤他的走狗了
The master calls his dog.
我曾大胜哈斯博
What of my victory over Hasdrubal?
当我斩其头颅 民众是那样的欢呼
How the crowd roared when I cloved his head in two?
微不足道之战 过眼云烟
A minor victory, long forgotten.
那克雷塔斯一战呢 还有利希马科斯
Kleitos, then!
年代久远 你的角斗生涯已经终结
– Or… or Lysimachos… – All long ago.
Your days as a gladiator are past.
主人
Dominus.
我求你
I beg of you.
让我证明自己的价值
Let me prove myself yet worthy.
你的价值
You already have.
在于竞技场之外
Outside of the arena.
精明如你 价值更甚角斗士的舞刀弄剑
Your cunning is sharper than any gladiator’s sword.
而非浪费于满足你那愚蠢的自尊
I would not risk it on errands of foolish pride.
明白吗
We in agreement?
悉听尊便 主人
Your will, Dominus.
那说正事
To business, then.
关于索罗尼斯 我有点想法
I have had thoughts toward Solonius.
去市场 边走边说
I would discuss on the way to market.
你可察觉 克雷斯重返训练场似有不适
Did you note any signs of discomfort
as Crixus took the sand?
没有 主人
– No, Domina. – Uh.
他急于重拾威名
He’s anxious to regain his place.
不能让他急于求成
But I would not see him overreach,
或是咬牙硬撑
nor hide pain from his recovery.
一旦察觉克雷斯企图有所隐瞒
If you notice Crixus attempting to conceal anything from me,
立刻向我汇报
you tell me immediately.
是的 主人
Yes, Domina.
男人总是糊里糊涂
The opposite sex has no sense whatever
不知道自己的底线
when it comes to their limits.
他们需要人在一旁关心
They must be constantly watched,
以免一味逞强 伤了自己
least they harm themselves in the simple act of being men.
站住
Wait.
主人
Domina.
你昨晚跟斯巴达克斯结果如何
How did you fare with Spartacus last night?
他是不是血脉贲张 不能自已了
Was his cock of impressive size when engorged?
他要了你几次
How many times did he have you?
Huh?
回话
Speak.
我们之间什么都没发生
He would not have me.
什么都没
He would not?
是的 主人
No, Domina.
而你现在才跟我汇报
And yet you wait until now to tell me?
小的惶恐 您会大发雷霆
I was afraid you would be displeased.
把衣服脱了
Take your dress off.
全身上下
Tits, ass and cunt.
既无疾病也无畸形
All appear to be without disease or deformity.
因此问题不是出在身体上
Which tells me the fault is not in the flesh,
是你让人生厌了吧
but in the bitch.
奴婢该死 主人
Apologies, Domina.
今晚 再去他屋内
Return to his cell tonight and I expect his cock in you.
他最好会要了你
不然就给我当场自刎谢罪
Or you’ll find a sword in its place.
Ahhh.
这里不是竞技场
This isn’t the arena.
世界之大 皆是老子竞技场 小杂种
The world is my arena, pup.
别让我跟废物对阵
Send me a man.
都给我住手
Stand down!
艾力冈
Agron!
杜罗
Duro!
够了
Enough.
本周剩余时间 口粮减半
Half rations for the remainder of the week.
再挑战我的耐心 就都给我滚去矿区
Test my patience again and I’ll see you both to the mines!
克雷斯又在四处树敌了
Crixus continues making friends.
还没有你妻子的消息吗
Yet no word from your wife?
机会渺茫
None forthcoming,
我没钱给阿舒尔当做邮费
and no more coin to pay Ashur for the service of letters.
如若无心训练
You will dishonor us,
便会给集体蒙羞
if your mind is not on the games.
去告诉那走狗 邮费算我的
Tell the jackal I will cover the cost.
我会还你的
I will repay you.
快去啊
Quickly.
不然他要走了
Before he departs.
阿舒尔
Ashur.
你的兄弟走开了
Your man has run afoot.
或许你该关心一下真正的对手
Perhaps you’d care for a real opponent.
难道你想再度受伤吗
Are you so eager to return to the Medicus?
克雷斯
Crixus.
主人传唤你
You are summoned.
马上
Soon.
快下去
Uhh, get off…
Ahhh,
偷得浮生半日闲
tarry a while.
你主人去了集市
Your masters yet at market, and
伊莉西娅几个小时后才来
Ilithyia’s not expected for several hours.
我的皮肤不够柔软吗
Uh, is my skin not soft?
肤若凝脂
Yes, Domina.
今日我用牛奶沐浴
I had the slaves draw a milk bath,
回忆之前种种美好
recalling a time when it pleased you
盼望与君共赴云雨
that we could afford such things…
伤口还疼吗
Oh, does it yet cause you pain?
不了 主人
No, Domina.
伤在你身上 痛在我心里
I wish I could say the same.
看你为那瑟奥科斯重伤 我备受煎熬
It was torture to see such perfection
marred by Theokoles.
你跪倒的那一刹那
When you fell to your knees…
那庞然大物在你身后
And the giant was at your back…
让我心揪胆颤
My heart seized in my chest,
你望向主看台
then you looked up to the pulvinus.
望着我
To me.
在生死攸关的那一刻
What was of your mind,
你脑海中浮现的是什么
in that frozen moment between life and death?
女神的爱意
That I welcomed the afterlife,
让我死而无憾
having know the love of a goddess.
你永远属于我 克雷斯
You will always be mine, Crixus.
唯我独有
Mine alone.