伊莉西娅吗
Ilithyia?
让她和赛格维斯私下密谋吗
Like you did with her and Segovax?
她指使角斗士谋杀斯巴达克斯
She had her own man make attempt on Spartacus,
就在我眼皮底下
under our very roof.
何谈控制
And you yet speak of control.
斯巴达克斯激怒她在先
Spartacus inflames her beyond reason.
莱姬尼娅却完全不同
Licinia is a different matter.
连伊莉西娅都会惧怕
Even Ilithyia has sense enough
马科斯·克拉斯堂妹的报复
to fear reprisal from the cousin of Marcus Crassus.
理应如此
Humph, as she should.
此人能点石成金
That man shits gold!
在罗马如果能有这样的盟友
To have the favor of such an ally in Rome
跻身元老院 指日可待
could pave my way to a seat in the curia…
但是有个小难题
There is one small obstacle.
莱姬尼娅点名要我们的冠军陪伴
Licinia favors the touch of our champion.
斯巴达克斯吗
Ha, Spartacus?
轻而易举
That will not be difficult.
恐怕是举步维艰
Oh, he’s always difficult.
今时不同往日
In a past that no longer exists.
我下令
I shall command…
他听命
And it shall be done.
卡普亚冠军亲临
Argh.
The Champion of Capua arrives!
惊天地之人杰
A man who so terrifies Jupiter
泣鬼神之勇将
the clouds burst and the heavens weep!
全托主人洪福
My glory is but a reflection of my Dominus.
居然学会恭奖了
You flatter!
礼尚往来而已
I return in kind.
神明开眼
And the gods take notice.
我本以为你我盛誉已达巅峰
Just when I thought we’d accrued every accolade,
又一机遇从天而降
yet another falls in our laps from the heavens.
莱姬尼娅 马科斯·克拉斯的堂妹
Fair Licinia, cousin to Marcus Crassus himself,
指名要求见你
has personally requested you.
克拉斯
Crassus?
罗马首富
Richest man in the Republic.
荣幸之至
A great honor.
我的对手是谁
Who’s to be my opponent?
对手
Opponent?!
莱姬尼娅并不想看你挥剑沙场
Licinia has no interest in watching you fight.
其意所向
Her desires are of a more…
巫山云雨
Intimate nature.
要我和她行男女之事
I am to lie with her?
并且要雄威难挡
And shame all men who follow.
这是冠军分内之事吗
Such things are asked of a champion?
是的
They are.
有问题吗
You have concern?
没有
No.
我是卡普亚冠军
I am the Champion of Capua.
理应司尽其职
I shall perform all duties required of me.
让她欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
Bring her to satisfaction.
汝之玉茎一举 你我也当鹏程万里
And see our fortunes rise along with your cock.
可有不适
Is there discomfort?
没有
None.
我何时能再次参训
When can I return to training?
你能保住性命
The fact that you yet walk among the living
已是人间奇迹
is a marvel in itself.
还要多久
How long?
一周
A week.
或两周
Maybe two…
-明天 -不行 操之过急了
Tomorrow.
No. It is much too soon.
明天
Tomorrow.
那就明天
Tomorrow, then.
荣光之日 近在咫尺
A glorious day, long in coming!
克雷斯
Crixus!
起死回生之人
Risen from the dead!
阿舒尔 终于破缚而出
And Ashur, finally freed of his shackles,
重拾利剑
to take up sword again!
你要作为一名角斗士
You would resume training?
重返训练场
As a gladiator?
烙印尚存
I yet bear the mark.
只求与兄弟并肩
And long to stand with my brothers,
再次屹于沙场之上
once more upon the sands of the arena.
也许这次你会有自知之明
Perhaps this time you will have the sense
对我敬而远之
to stay out of my way.
帮我拿掉这破玩意儿
Take this fucking thing off me.

Now.
他不假思索就答应了
He gave you no pause?
是啊
None.
我们的忠犬
Our dog…
终于不安于室
Is finally house broken…
你高♥瞻♥远瞩
You were wise…
先解决了他的妻子
To put down his bitch…
Ohhh, oh, uh.
退下 拿些酒来
Leave… and send in some wine.
一切已入正轨
Everything comes to plan.
莱姬尼娅会对我们心存感激
We shall have Licinia’s wet gratitude,
顺势结识马科斯·克拉斯
and with it the ear of Marcus Crassus.
唯恐斯巴达克斯出尔反尔
If Spartacus performs as promised.
他的一举一动
Every breath he takes is in service to
都为振兴家族的威名
the glory of this house.
我了解 他是甘愿听命
I know he’s willing.
可他几个月没有碰过女人了
But its been many months since he last lay with a woman.
事隔许久 恐怕他的雄风
After such a time, his passion might be…
转瞬即逝
All too brief.
那真是不妙
Well, that would prove unfortunate.
不过有计可施
Yet easily avoidable,
只要斯巴达克斯有机会
if Spartacus is presented opportunity
事先练习
to hone his skills beforehand…
你来错房♥间了
You have wandered to the wrong cell.
莫非你不是斯巴达克斯
Are you not Spartacus?
携雨之使者
Bringer of rain?
我是米拉
I am Mira.
是来服侍你的
I have been sent to please you.
为何
To what end?
男欢女爱何需理由
Is your pleasure not an end to itself?
不要兜圈打岔
I do not care for games.
你是何居心 从实招来
Give your true purpose.
说话
Find your tongue!
主人担心你许久未近女色
Domina fears that you’ve been too long
without a women.
雄风易逝
That you will be unable to withhold your seed
无法满足那个罗马女人
long enough to please the roman woman.
如此想法对我已是莫大侮辱
The notion offends me.
你的到来亦如此
As does your presence.
我不合你的意吗
You do not desire me?
我只希望夜能成眠
I desire only sleep.
无梦忧扰
And the absence of dreams.
神明请赐予我力量
The gods grant me strength
好摧毁这些阻隔你我的护栏
to rip these fucking bars from their moorings.
以为得神明之眷顾 我们真是愚蠢
We were fools to think they favor us.
我们仍能相见
We yet share a roof.
正因主人转念没有卖♥♥掉我
It would not have happened if Dominus had sold me.
这难道不算神明的眷顾吗
Is that not proof that our union is favored?
日日相见 却无法时时相守
To have you, but not have you.
我心如刀割
It is a wound beyond healing.
心之伤亦可自愈
All wounds heal.
即便是最深的伤痛
Even the deepest.
情窦已开 再无退路
Would that they had never been inflicted.
难道你后悔与我同心共结
You would wish never to have known my heart?
战无不胜的高卢人重新登场了
The Undefeated Gaul returns.
是时候给他换个头衔了
Perhaps it is time he chose a new name.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!