该死
Ah, fuck.
两周已过 烙印还是一碰即疼
Two weeks and the mark’s still raw as a whore’s cunt.
我亦有同样的烙印 兄弟
Argh, I bear the same mark, brother.
可不像你唧唧歪歪
Without pissing about it.
你每次出招 都忽略防守
You lower your guard after each assault.
那我就攻防兼备
I shall see it raised then.
你的项上人头现已归我
Your head is mine.
我该如何处置
How shall I mount it?
你今天身手不错
You move well today.
你却不在状态
You do not.
所为何事
What distracts you?
我请阿舒尔给奥瑞莉娅送封信
I had Ashur send a letter to Aurelia.
一周过去 毫无回音
A week past now, and no reply.
你还指望怎样
You expect different?
女人被丈夫骂作婊♥子♥
A woman seldom rushes back to the husband
不会轻易回心转意
who calls her whore.
我没有骂她
I said no such thing.
至少没说出口
Not in words.
信中充满悔意
The letter was contrite.
我承认对她怀孕一事
I admitted I reacted poorly
反应过激 言辞不当
to the news of her being with child.
现在她采取冷战
And now she makes you wait.
女人素喜用此类蠢招处罚我们
The way women punish us for being fools.
现在集中精神
Strike it from your mind.
否则就尸横沙场
Or find your brains upon the sand.
真是精美绝伦
These are exquisite.
都是世代祖传之物
Yes, they’ve been in the family for generations.
如此说来 常有此类安排吗
So this sort of arrangement happens often?

– No. – Um.
但只要有需求
But when such a request is made,
必将极尽所能 奉之上品
one must be prepared to offer only the finest quality.
巴蒂塔斯家自然人才济济
The House of Batiatus does not fall short in that regard.
我要这个
This one, I think.
黛安娜 狩猎女神
Ah, Diana, the goddess of the hunt.
上佳之选
A fine choice.
你觉得选到她有何寓意
Do you think she would approve?
亚克托安偷看她洗澡
When actaeon saw her bathing,
她就把那个可怜的混♥蛋♥变成雄鹿
she turned the poor bastard into a stag
下令他的猎犬将其撕碎
and set his own dogs upon him.
寓意甚好
Oh, how fitting then, that you should have
你也该有自己的雄鹿以供消遣
a stag of your own to play with.
决定人选了吗
Have you decided?
唯有一人
There is only one man I would invite
让我甘愿以身涉险
such peril to know.
我要斯巴达克斯
I will have Spartacus.
你要冠军
The champion,
当然可以
of course.
有问题吗
Is that a problem?
是否需要加钱
If more coin is required.
当然不用
No, no, no, no, no.
马科斯·克拉斯的堂妹就该让
No the cousin to Marcus Crassus deserves
屠影英雄亲自出马
the Slayer of Theokoles himself,
公平合理
at fair price.
我所担心并非价钱
Oh, it is not the price that concerns.
Psssh.
假如我丈夫听到风声
If ever my husband were to hear of this.
除非神明下凡 亲口泄密
The gods themselves would have to
whisper it in his ear.
我们会极尽所能
We take the utmost care with the delicate
保证万无一失
nature of these arrangements.
面具能隐藏身份
The mask ensures anonymity,
而你也要遵守规则
but you must also do your part.
三缄其口
Tell no one.
不早不晚 按时前来
Arrive exactly at the appointed time,
必须独自前来
unencumbered.
奴隶和随从都不能带吗
Absent slaves or attendants?
他们很可能会告密
Who would hold your husband’s loyalty truer to value.
为了你以及这个训练场
I would err, avoid complications,
避嫌为妙
for you and this ludus.
伊莉西娅
Ilithyia.
Oh.
很抱歉
Apologies.
我来早了吗
Am I early?
什么来早了
For what purpose?
你邀请我来吃午餐
You invited me to midday meal.
是吗
Did you?
没错 明天的午餐
Yes. For tomorrow.
是吗
Oh, was it?
希望我没打扰到你们
I pray I have not interrupted important proceedings.
没 正相反
Oh, no, on the contrary.
我们刚巧谈到你
We were only just speaking about you
和你的角斗士
and your gladiator.
他叫什么来着
What was his name?
那个凯尔特人
The celt…
赛格维斯
Segovax.
没错 赛格维斯
Yes, Segovax.
真可惜
Pity.
在你掌握窍门之前
Perhaps you should buy several next time.
应该保险起见多买♥♥几个
Until you get the hang of it.
成为角斗士并非易事
It’s a difficult process.
很少有人能通过最终测验 更别说上竞技场
Very few make it to the final test, still few the arena.
我丈夫只求上佳之选
My husband demands only the finest.
彼此彼此
As do we all.
抱歉先走一步 家夫在等我
Forgive my haste, but my own husband expects me.
很期待下次与你会面
I look forward to our next encounter.
她喜欢你
She favors you.
我也喜欢她
And I her.
能为你们牵线搭桥 我很欣慰
It warms the heart, to know my hands
are responsible.
我很感激
Then let me take them in gratitude.
你应该更谨慎一些
You should be more careful.
尤其是对莱姬尼娅
With Licinia.
跟你相比 她名显身赫
She’s of a strata above your station,
我不得不提醒你
and will not hesitate to remind you of it
她的心情 如天上流云
the minute her mood shifts.
极端的变化无常
And it shifts frequently.
对付这种人 我游刃有余
I am well versed in dealing with such people.
当然了
Of course you are.
我也被邀请了吗
So, am I to be invited?
邀请
Invited?
何事
To what?
参加化妆舞会
To the masquerade.
你以为我没注意到
You think I did not notice the mask
她极力隐藏的那个面具吗
she was attempting to conceal?
你误会了
You’re mistaken.
根本没什么化妆舞会
There is no masquerade.
她只不是来借戴安娜的面具而已
She merely wanted to borrow the visage of Diana.
为了”避嫌为妙”吗
To avoid “complications”?
一位权重身贵的夫人莅临训练场
A wealthy woman of status visiting a ludus.
极力隐藏面具 并谈到”避嫌为妙”
Concealing masks and whispering of complications.
如果我没猜错的话
If I did not know better,
她是想和一名角斗士
I would suspect intent
-进行交♥媾♥ -伊莉西娅
– to fuck one of your gladiators. – Ilithyia.
我说中了 不是吗
She is, isn’t she?
那个小贱♥人♥
Oh, that little whore!
多么骄奢淫逸
How positively depraved!
我承诺保密了
I promised discretion,
你一定也要缄口不言
you must not breathe a word of this to anyone.
一言为定
I would never think it.
你我的交情 千金不换
You have been a most valued friend.
我会为你保密
And this will be our little secret.
我可以控制她
I can control her.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!