To fight until life flees from his worthless body.
铭记此人的前车之鉴
Learn from this man.
否则他之今日必是汝之明天
Or share his fate.
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus!
重新开始训练
Return to training.
是的 主人
Dominus.
莱斯克斯 汉米卡
Rhaskos, Hamilcar.
送他去医师那
See him to the Medicus.
合理的出价 维比斯
A fine offer, good Vibius.
我会马上回去禀告我的主人
I shall hasten to present it to my master.
奴隶 借一步说话
A moment, slave.
你何时开始独自流连市场了
You frequent the market absent Batiatus?
我要为主人出面处理重要的生意
I conduct important business on his behalf.
比如出♥售♥卡普亚的前冠军
Regarding the former Champion of Capua?
我并未商讨此类生意
I discuss no business of the like.
我若是你便会
I would, if found in your position.
克雷斯现已是徒有其名 虚有其表
Crixus is champion in name only.
只剩一副行尸走肉
He is but limbs, dangling from a skewered trunk.
你的主人把他卖♥♥给那个
Your master would be well served
杂碎维比斯 会获得可观的回报
pawning him off on a toad like Vibius.
谢谢您如此关心我的主人
Your concern for my master is well received.
并非关心 只是担心罢了
My concern is not for him, but about him.
听到金币的召唤了吗
Are your ears receptive?
愿闻其详
I cannot stop a free man from speech.
巴蒂塔斯
Were Batiatus, were to seek reprisal for offenses
坚信我对他心怀芥蒂
he believes I have made,
一直伺机报复
在他实施报复前
I would wish warning in advance.
我希望能有个好心人提醒
我确是恶人
I am a villain.
但也不会替你办事
But I’m not your villain.
找其他走狗吧
Seek another slave.
盲目忠诚
Loyalty can become a crushing weight,
必自毙
if not braced by proper support.
等你尝到苦头的时候
When your back begins to break,
我就是你的救命稻草
you’ll find my shoulders broad and welcoming.
你太心切了
You overreach.
这就是恶果
And here is the result.
别把我当新人一样的教训
Do not address me as you would a recruit.
那你别像新人一般的鲁莽
Then do not act like one.
强大的斯巴达克斯亲启金口
Words of import from the mighty Spartacus,
携雨之使者
bringer of rain!
屠影之英雄
Slayer of Theokoles!
若不是我舍命相助
As if you stood against him on your own.
你还不是一文不名
Without my aid, you would have nothing.
甚至命丧黄泉
Not even your miserable life.
确实
True.
但是现在我屹立于此
But here I stand.
而你却呆坐于旁
And there you sit.
你不懂得冠军之道
You know shit about being champion,
兄弟之情
of being a true brother.
你只是自行其是
You are only playing at your own part.
终有一天自取咎戾
And one day the game will end.
死亡笼罩着我们每一个人
Death comes to us all.
再激我的话 我会先送你去见阎王
Press me again, and you shall find yours.
很荣幸在巴蒂塔斯宅邸与大家共享此夜
Gratitude for joining us this evening,
at the House of Batiatus.
伊莉西娅经常说起你们
Indeed has spoken so very highly of you that,
让我觉得你们是如此亲切
I feels if I’m with old friends.
真是不公
Oh, that’s a disadvantage.
伊莉西娅却没提及她认识巴蒂塔斯的夫人
Ilithyia neglected to mention she was acquainted
with the wife of good Batiatus.
我当然提过
I am sure I must have.
你知道吗 她可是个不折不扣的婊♥子♥
She is quite the bitch, if you have not noticed.
这正是我们喜欢她的原因
Which is why we love her so.
我对她的喜爱也是与日俱增
I grow rather fond of her myself.
我要用一杯美酒来润润喉
Mmm, I could use a cup of wine to wet the tongue.
何必浪费美酒 你可以去溺水以解渴
You could be drowning, and gurgle the same.
-这是赛斯汀酒吗 -是法勒纳斯酒
Oh!
Mmm. Is this sestian?
她待客的规格可真高
Falernian.
Mmm, she is trying hard, is she not?
因为你们是我的闺中密友
Only because I have told her how important you are to me.
我们亲密无间 经常月下彻夜狂欢
Yes, we all love each other
and have orgies under the new moon.
现在给我们讲讲吧
Now tell us stories!
给我们讲讲这个可怕的地方
Yes, tell us everything about this horrid place!
她说的是下面的训练场
She means the ludus below.
-要你翻译吗 -显然需要
Do I need an interpreter?
闭嘴 听她讲吧
Apparently.
Do be quiet, let her speak!
你是怎么和这群野兽共处的
How do you live among such beasts?
我丈夫已将他们驯服的相当妥贴
My husband sees them well tamed.
我希望并未被完全驯服
I pray not fully.
当然会存留某些残暴的本能
Some instinct remains.
以使得他们可以在竞技场上兽♥性♥勃发
So that they may yet unleash their savagery in the arena.
这里真令我抓狂
I would go insane here!
如同置身于被禽兽围困的荒山之巅
Surrounded by all these animals, high atop this mountain.
你不愿意在城里与常人一起生活吗
Would you not prefer to live in the city,
surrounded by real people?
我恰觉此地风华得天独厚
I find that we are perfectly located.
我只需凭栏而眺
I need only step out onto my balcony
整个卡普亚便如同跪拜于我裙下一般
and all of Capua kneels at my feet.
说得好
Well stated.
可是你不会感到烦闷吗
But are you not bored?
高台孤影 终日与这些奴隶和野兽为伴
Up here, all alone?
Nothing but slaves and beasts,
甚至没有子嗣在膝下玩耍
not even children to occupy..
会无聊吗
Boredom?
有这么多娱乐消遣应该不会吧
Impossible with so many distractions!
我过得很充实
I stay quite occupied.
生活对我来说每日都面貌如新
Each day brings with it opportunity.
就在昨天 六名新人开始了训练
Yesterday, in fact, six new recruits
began their training.
而他们其中的一个得到了伊莉西娅的赞助
One of whom fights under Ilithyia’s patronage.
伊莉西娅
Ilithyia?
克劳迪斯准许你这样吗
Claudius gave you approval?
他并不知情
He does not know.
从私房♥钱中拨出少许而已
A few coins, parceled from my allowance.
他若是发现的话定会杀了你的
He will kill you when he finds out!
那我会先杀掉那个告密者的 凯西莉娅
And I will kill the first who tells, caecilia!
一个专属于你的角斗士
Mmm, a gladiator of your own!
我们可以见见吗
May we see him?
当然 可他尚不是一名真正的角斗士
Course, he’s not yet a gladiator.
还须通过最终测试
He must pass the final test
before he earns the mark of Batiatus.
那么说他现在还仅仅是个奴隶
Oh. So he is only a slave, then?
暂时如此 但…
Oh, for the time being but..
我更愿意赏玩一名真正的角斗士
I would lay eyes upon a real gladiator.
没错 一个冠军
Yes!
把斯巴达克斯带上来
A champion!
Bring Spartacus up!
斯巴达克斯 没错 你一定要带他上来
Spartacus, oh yes!
You must!
把冠军带来吧
Bring the champion.
让姐♥妹♥们♥一睹他的雄姿
Let us all revel in his presence.
不胜感激
Gratitude.
为你今天在训练中给我的帮助
For your aid in my training today.
为日后达成目标 希望你可以给我更多指点
I would be eager to hear any advice,
to further my cause.
你的目标是什么
Your cause?
称霸于竞技场 立世以自♥由♥身
Victories in the arena, and freedom.
一朝身陷此高墙之内
Forsake any thoughts of freedom,
便要永世弃除对自♥由♥的向往
and the life you once had beyond these walls.
学会接受自己的命运…
Accept your fate…
或是被那已不可复还的萦惶往日所击倒
Or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return.
斯巴达克斯 主人传唤你
Spartacus, you are summoned.
他形如战神 枕戈待旦
Mmm, he stands as mars, ready for war.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!