感激之情照单收下
The sentiment is well received.
但我已禁酒多年
But wine has not passed my lips for many years.
是神明禁止的吗
Your gods forbid it?
不是
No.
是纪律
It is a matter of discipline.
苏拉也常常这样提醒我
Sura always cautioned toward the same.
睿智的女人
A wise woman.
比她的丈夫更具远见卓识
Far beyond the station of her husband.
如果她从未踏入我的生活
If she had not come into my life…
现在 她回来了
And now she returns.
果然神明亲睐于你
The gods have truly blessed you.
苏拉也一定会这样说
Sura would say the same.
那你呢
And you?
神明与我难有一致
The gods and I do not tread common ground.
尽管她曾尽其所能
Although she made effort many times
让我们相融共处
to place us at even footing.
睿智而通情达理
Wise and understanding.
懂得包容爱人的缺点
To love a man despite his shortcomings…
她就是我活着的唯一理由
She is the only reason my heart beats within my chest.
一生觅得如此佳人相伴
To find love such as this…
实为有幸
A rare and fortunate thing.
经验之谈吗
You speak from knowledge?
我也有家室
A wife of my own.
我的妻子 一个思想远深于我的女人
The thought of her ever upon my mind.
她还活着吗
Does she live?
一段不能忘却的纪念
In memory.
我真希望能够见到她
I would have desired to meet her.
让她知晓丈夫的默默深情和铁骨柔肠
And tell her of her husband’s worth.
很抱歉打扰了你的祷告
Apologies for disturbing your prayers.
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus.
我不能为胜利而饮酒
I cannot drink to victory.
但可以为你
But to your wife,
即将归来团聚的妻子而举杯…
and her joyous return…
暂且放下纪律 为此刻干杯
Discipline gives way to the moment.
感激之至
You honor us.
主人招你去干什么
Wow, what did the Dominus require?
一些无关紧要的…
Nothing of import…
你这一吻似乎意味深长
You kiss with purpose.
因为我想到了即将到来的自♥由♥…
For the thought of freedom…
我可以和你 说句话吗
A word, if I may.
除非你带来了钱 否则滚一边去
Fuck your words, unless coupled with coin.
我是来和你商量一件很重要的事
The very matter I came to discuss.
我从马塞勒斯那里借到了一大笔钱
I’ve secured a sizable loan from good Marcellus,
可以付清你赌赢的钱
to cover your winnings.
借款利息高得让人难以置信…
The terms of interest were outrageous..
赶紧拿来
Give it here.
明早 马塞勒斯会拿钱过来
Marcellus will bring it when he collects his whore,
in the morning.
你就为这几句屁话过来扫我的兴致吗
You interrupt my cock with empty hands?
我想让你想一想
And intelligence.
巴蒂塔斯知道你特别想赎身
Batiatus knows of your desire for freedom,
对赎身条件他会百般刁难的
and makes noise for discussing terms.
在竞技场上你是技艺超群的角斗士
Your skills, while impressive in the arena,
可在谈判桌前你却是初出茅庐的门外汉
lack a certain gentle touch in the art of negotiation.
我可以帮你在巴蒂塔斯那里讨还一个
I can offer to bargain a better price from Batiatus
赎身的好价钱
for your release.
然后从我欠你的债里免除赎身差价的一半
Half the difference to be subtracted from my debt to you.
巴蒂斯塔现在兴致正欢
Batiatus is in agreeable spirits.
我们何不趁热打铁…
If we move with haste…
去吧
Go.
我们走吧 让我再最后一次唤其为主人
Lets go and call him Dominus, for the final time.
我听说你想要赎取自♥由♥
I hear whispers you seek freedom.
阿舒尔带我来要和你谈谈此事
Ashur represents me in the discussion.
谈谈
Discussion?
我看没有必要了
There’s none to be had in the matter.
你我主奴之宜已经解除了…
The bond between master and slave
has already been dissolved…
就从你对我违命不遵的那刻起
The moment you disobeyed me.
违命不遵
Disobeyed?
奥维迪斯的儿子还活着
The son of Ovidius lives.
不可能
Impossible.
行政官正快马加鞭的去接他
The magistrate rides to retrieve him.
那一息尚存的孩子 会用纤小颤巍的手指
Yet breathing, small fingers trembling
指出那个杀亲灭门的禽兽
to reveal the beast that took away his family.
这是不可能的
This cannot be.
我的手就捏在他的喉咙上
My hands upon his throat,
我能感觉到他的小命呜呼而逝
I felt the life flee from his body.
你的小受可不是这么说的
Your lover spoke otherwise.
皮洛斯
Pietros?
你告诉过他那个孩子还活着
You told him the boy lives.
对不对
Did you not?
是的
I did.
但那不过是为了安抚他
But only to calm him.
如果他知道我的双手染上孩子的鲜血…
If he knew the child’s blood stained my hands…
所以你对他撒谎了
So you lied to him?
也许他正在对您撒谎
Or he lies to you now.
不管怎样 我们有了严重的信任危机
Either way, we’ve a serious issue of trust.
主人 请让我…
Dominus, let me expl…
捉住他
Well, stop him!
现在你自♥由♥了
Now you’re free.
巴尔卡赎买♥♥了他的自♥由♥
Barca purchased his freedom.
我们祝愿他一路平安
We wished him well
并护送他出了公♥馆♥的大门
and escorted him through the gates of the villa.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
是的 主人
Yes, Domina.
你到底明白了没有
Do you understand?
明白
Yes!
开门
Open up.
屄♥♥痒操的
Juno’s cunt!
怎么啦
What now?!
让行政官大人进去
Make way for the magistrate.
操的
Fuck!?
拉上幕帘
Close the curtains!
桑托斯赶快把这的血迹弄干净
Santos clean the blood up in there,
麻利点
get it cleaned up!
让开
Make way!
巴蒂斯塔
Batiatus!
行政官大人
Magistrate.
不知您深夜突访 所为何事
You call at unexpected hour.
当然是有不可缓待的要事
Drawn by matters that will not wait for dawn.
这是怎么搞得
What new offense is this?
没什么
Ah, nothing.
一个不听话的奴隶 刚刚教训了一下
A disobedient slave, freshly corrected.
他不会是今晚唯一一个要血溅此地的衰货
Not the only wretch deserving of blood this night.
我刚刚从与奥维迪斯儿子约定的
I have just now returned from the promised reunion
团聚中赶回来
with Ovidius’ son,
想和那天曾在你家里见过的一个人谈一谈
and would have words with a man seen in your house.
您说的是哪一个
Which man do you speak of?
那个让我空欢喜一场的信使
The messenger that filled my heart with false hope.
信使
Messenger?
我四处找遍都未找到奥维迪斯的孩子
Ovidius’ child was not seen on any road.
回到城里后
Returning to the city,
有人称在我表弟的公♥馆♥的断壁残垣中
we had news that his body was discovered
发现了他的尸骨
among the ashes of my cousin’s villa.
那个信使欺骗了大家
The messenger lied…
我想知道那个蠢货何出此言
I will have knowledge of the reason,
along with the fool’s tongue.
我们将不惜一切代价找出幕后黑手
Every effort will be exhausted until the villain is discovered.
给你钱
Coin.
你的赏钱
Paired with gratitude.
你的计谋得逞了 是吧
The messenger had the desired effect, then?
我的担忧已随巴尔卡

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!