我不能帮你这么做
I cannot help you in this.
我并未打算让你帮忙
I would not ask it.
如果不是为了我的家人…
If it weren’t for my own family…
别想了
Give it no thought.
你就这么一意孤行吗
Is there nothing I can say to turn you from this path?
是的
Nothing.
但求神明保佑你了
Then may the gods you don’t believe in favor you.
很威风凛凛吧
A fine figure, is he not?
着实是人中翘楚
A god among men.
我从未见过如此巧夺天工之作
I’ve never beheld such magnificent armor.
如您准许
If you grant permission,
我想穿着它迎接我妻子
I would wear it upon my wife’s return.
想博佳人一笑
A move to impress?
她定会叹为观止
She will marvel at the sight.
士当为知己者容
A man must always appear his best in the eyes of love.
准了
You may wear it.
我也会到场
And I will even stand by your side
和你一同迎接她
while you welcome her with your open arms.
不过 这剑
The swords, however…
与我无用
What need would I have of them?
是他吗
Can it be?!
传奇人物现身于此
The legend himself among us?!
克拉维斯行政官
Magistrate Calavius!
很荣幸见到您
Good fortune to see you.
是我的荣幸才对
No, the good fortune is mine!
犬子努曼里斯喋喋不休地
My son Numerius cannot cease his talk
说着斯巴达克斯打败瑟奥科斯的事
of Spartacus and his victory over Theokoles.
甚至要求到市场来
He demanded a trip to market to obtain something
要买♥♥点来自色雷斯的东西
of Thrace in your man’s honor.
给他看看
Show him.
店家说曾是武士所使的兵器
The merchant said it was a warrior’s weapon.
确是如此
As well it is.
看这标记
See these marks?
是色雷斯人刻在刀柄上的
Thracians notch their hilts.
标志着战利品的数量
One for every kill.
你打败了瑟奥科斯能算几个
How many made to yours after slaying Theokoles?
至少算十个吧
He must have been worth ten at least!
如果我使剑的功夫有你一半好
If I could wield a sword half as well you…
来主人的训练场吧
Join us at my master’s ludus
我会教你那一招
and I will teach you the blow
对死亡之影的致命一击
that brought death to the shadow.
好主意
A splendid notion!
父亲
Father?
或许下午迟些时候过去
Perhaps a visit later this afternoon.
令郎已经迫不及待了
Why make the boy suffer with anticipation?
现在就来吧
Join us presently.
要事在身 玩乐当再缓缓
Joy must be delayed in favor of sorrow.
还得去处理表弟遭人谋杀一事
I attend to matters relating my cousin’s murder.
可怜的奥维迪斯
Good Ovidius.
一想起就悲愤不已
The heart constricts at the thought.
但更激起了复仇的火焰
But swells with promise of vengeance.
努曼里斯 走
Numerius! Come!
你的好意日后定当答谢
Your generous hospitality will be appreciated shortly.
邀请行政官的儿子来训练场
An invitation to school the magistrate’s son?
失礼之处 还望恕罪
Apologies, if I offered out of turn.
恕你的狗头罪
Fuck apologies!
太高明了
Shrewd maneuvering, if ever I saw it!
楠木可雕也
I’ll make a roman of you yet!
这么闭着眼正常吗
Should his eyes not be open?
让他保持镇静才利于疗伤
Calm is needed to heal the wound.
所以我给他用了点草药
I keep him at rest with herb.
他能痊愈吗
He will recover?
尽我所能了
I’ve done what I can.
剩下的就听天由命
It rests in the hands of the gods.

No.
他的命就交给你手中
His life now rests in your hands.
如果他死了
And I will see them parted
你就等着被斩去双手吧
from your fucking body if he dies.
看看大家怎么看你
See how they all look at you?
先父手上出过许多冠军
My father had many champions,
但无人能与斯巴达克斯匹敌
but none to rival the great Spartacus!
听到金币在口袋里叮当作响了吧
You can almost smell the coins dropping into our purse.
请允许我问下 除去负担苏拉的旅费
If I may, what remains of my own coin,
我的奖金还所剩几许
after Sura’s transport?
想给你老婆买♥♥东西
You wish to buy something for your wife?
这里是为罗马人而设
This market is for proper romans,
东西或许不适合奴隶
it would not suit a slave.
我是想给弟兄们的
I ask not for me, but for the men.
美女好酒 来庆祝我的胜利
Wine and women, in celebration of my victory.
懂得有乐同享 值得赞赏
A noble gesture, to be much appreciated.
自掏腰包 大家享福
You pay with your own coin,
与我也有利
yet their happiness is a benefit to me.
很好 就这么定了
Very well, let it be done.
想花天酒地找马塞勒斯准没错
Ah, Marcellus is of sound choice towards the vice.
我去安排
Shall I make arrangement?
不要太铺张
See that there is ample remainder.
是 主人
Dominus.
走 我们去准备迎接行政官大驾了
Come let us prepare for the magistrate’s arrival.
又来威胁我吗
More threats then, is it?

No.
这些钱 拿去弄些酒和女人来
Coin, to the purpose of wine and whores.
好好伺候我家主人的那群角斗士
Enough to wet tongue and cock for my master’s men.
关于欠巴尔卡的那笔钱
And a large matter of debt to the gladiator Barca,
还需要你的帮助
that I would ask assistance with…
这个我招架不住
I have no hand for this.
你的腰带 饰物
Your belt and adornments.
影响了你的活动
They hinder your purpose.
你的盔甲却不妨碍你身手敏捷
Your armor is heavy and yet you move swiftly.
假以时日 你亦如此
In time, so will you.
骁勇的战士 只需一剑在手
But a true warrior needs only a sword
便可扭转乾坤
to cleave his fate.
我明白你的意思了
I see your meaning.
再来一次
Let us go again.
你扮演瑟奥科斯 我将战胜你迎来甘霖
Play Theokoles, and I will attempt to bring the rains…
抱歉我们来晚了
Apologies for our late arrival.
调查我表弟公♥馆♥的惨案
My inquiry at my cousin’s villa was…
真是劳身焦思
Overwhelming.
你还好吗
How did you fare?
亡亲之灾 痛入心脾也在意料之中
As expected when walking on dead relatives.
令郎在剑术上真是一点就通
Your son is a quick study with the sword.
他生来就对角斗士着迷
Born of a fascination with gladiators.
他即将年满十五岁
His fifteenth birthday approaches,
吵着要在生日宴会上安排角斗表演
my ears are assaulted with request for a pair
我听得耳朵都起茧了
to show demonstration at his party.
我本想雇用索罗尼斯的人
I had thought to engage Solonius’ men,
但自从瑟奥科斯战败后
but his wares have fallen out of fashion
他那边就无人问津了
since your victory over Theokoles.
看来令郎品位甚高
It seems your son has a taste for what is in favor.
我会让他如愿以偿
And I would see him well fed.
这边请 我们边吃饭边谈价格
Come. Let us negotiate a price for the meal.
打扰一下 主人
Begging pardon, Dominus.
克拉维斯行政官有重要消息要转告您
I bring word of great import to magistrate Calavius.
真是忙人
An important man,
国事家事 日理万机
seldom out of reach of public matters!
是私事
Ah, this message strikes more personal.
奥维迪斯的儿子还活着
Ovidius’ boy yet lives!
真是奇迹
Well this is fantastic.
这怎么可能
How can it be?
有朱庇特的护佑
By Jupiter’s blessing.
被找到时 他正在卡普亚北边
He was discovered miles north of Capua,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!