我们会尝到自♥由♥的滋味的
It will learn to savor the taste.
这些鸟怎么办
What of the birds?
他们会振翅高飞 如同我们
They will fly this place as we do.
我去看看行李收拾的如何了
I will see what clothes we have packed and ready.
我们要去哪呢 要走多远
Which direction shall we travel and how far?
天高任我行
As far as desire wills our feet.
这个披风
This cloak.
是你走的时候穿的
It was the one you wore when you left.
就是可怜的奥维迪斯被杀的那天
When good Ovidius was murdered.
可怜之人必有可恨之处
There was nothing good about him.
所以是你杀了他
Then it was you who killed him?
还有他的奴隶们
All his slaves?
他的家人
His family…
我也是受命于人
My hands did what they were commanded.
那个小男孩呢
What of the young boy.
奥维迪斯的儿子
Ovidius’ son.
他们也下命杀他吗
Did they take his life too?
是的
Such were my order
可你知道我十分喜爱
but you know of my affection
娇弱的珍玮
for delicate things.
我没杀那个男孩
The boy was spared,
他早就远走高飞了
and set to wander far from the deed.
等别人发现他的时候 我们已经自♥由♥了
By the time he is discovered, we will be free.
那你呢
And your hands?
从此金盆洗手
Clean forever more.
执子之手 与子偕老
And yours to command…
斯巴达克斯的胜利点燃了众人的热情
Spartacus’ victory ignites the imagination of the city!
稍有身份的人
Orders for my men
全都带着钱争先恐后地
flood in from every family with half a name
订购比赛门票
and a little coin!
无数金银落到我们口袋
Prosperity beyond measure is within our reach!
也包括那些想要你命的人
As are those who would have you dead.
我会让索罗尼斯付出代价的
I will see Solonius pay for the grievance.
不过不用急于一时
But these things are not be hurried.
我要好好享受让他担惊受怕
I would savor every drop of sweat from his brow
惶恐不安的感觉
as my noose tightens upon his neck.
我希望你动作快点
I would prefer it tighten quickly.
万物皆有其规律
Eh, everything to its season.
揠苗助长只会事倍功半
Turning towards more pressing matters.
让色雷斯人和他妻子破镜重圆呢
Reuniting the thracian with his wife?
这个不算揠苗助长
Not the matter I was referring to.
玩弄那女奴的菊花 我要看
Have the girl’s ass a bit and I’ll watch.
我一定让你大饱眼福
And I would give pleasure to your eyes…
色雷斯人的老婆总令我如鲠在喉
The thracian woman concerns me.
他肯甘心受控
The promise of finding her
唯一的原因就是你承诺帮他寻找妻子
was the only thing that kept him in check.
若她的出现 令他重拾色雷斯人的本色
What if her presence reverts him to his thracian ways,
决意反抗怎么办
and thoughts of defiance?
绝不可能
It will not.
你何以如此肯定
How can you be so sure?
你没见他眼里饱含的感激之泪吗
Did you see the tears of gratitude in his eyes?
感激可不等于忠诚
Gratitude falls short of loyalty.
他可不比克雷斯
He’s not the man Crixus is.
今时不同往日
And Crixus is not the man he was,
克雷斯也许无法重振雄风了
and may never be again.
斯巴达克斯将与他的妻子团聚
Spartacus will be reunited with his wife.
到那时
And in the act…
他定将忠于我们 忠于这片训练场
I will bind him to us and this ludus…
至死方休
Until god comes to claim us all…
你要如何解救我们
How will you save us?
我是说这大雨
From the rain.
你的胜利使得天空决堤
Your victory splits the skies.
你要如何在我们被淹死前堵住缺口
How will you close them before we all drown?
这么说来 你相信那些蠢人的话了
You believe the rest of the fools, then?
相信我受众神庇佑
That I am blessed by the gods?
的确 奇迹总是眷顾于你
Miracles do take habit of shooting out of your ass.
我还听到更多天佑于你的传闻
I’ve heard whispers of yet more divine providence.
关于苏拉
Sura.
是真的吗
Is it true?
她正从那不勒斯飞奔向我的怀抱
She speeds to my arms from Neapolis.
即使如此 你仍不相信众神眷顾于你
And still you doubt the god’s favor you.
如果苏拉遭遇的一切
If what Sura has been forced to endure
也算是他们对我的眷顾
is parcel of their favor,
那我宁愿他们对我反戈相向
I would rather they turn their back on me.
如果他们真的存在的话
If they exist at all.
无论怎样 她正赶来
She comes.
这才是最重要的
That is all that matters now.
你曾以自♥由♥之身在这里生活过
You once lived free in these lands.
她会从哪里过来
From which way does she travel?
那不勒斯的港口在那个方向
The port in Neapolis lies in that direction.
可有向东的道路能通往那座山上
Are there roads to the mountains that lead east?
有几条
Several.
最人迹罕至的是哪几条
Which ones are the most sparsely traveled?
这问题有点怪 你偏题了
An odd question, removed from the subject.
不算偏
Not so far astray.
是的 的确有几条路人迹罕至
Yes, some are sparsely traveled.
但是你也别异想天开
But not to the point of the new champion of fucking Capua
不管多么人迹罕至 也不能让你销声匿迹
going unnoticed, if overcome by questionable thoughts.
你觉得还要多久
How long do you think before Batiatus
巴蒂塔斯才会允许我赎回自♥由♥
would allow me to buy our freedom?
她还要为奴为婢到何时
How many years will she be condemned to bow and scrape?
所以就要白白送死吗
Death the alternative?
试图逃出这里
You move to escape beyond these walls,
无异于白白送死
and that is surely what you’ll find.
从未有人这般尝试过吗
Has no one ever attempted such a thing?
而且幸存?
And lived?
从来没有
No.
此事绝无可能
It is a thing born of the impossible.
战胜瑟奥科斯 此前也被视作绝无可能
The same was said of defeating Theokoles.
这么说来 你有计划了
You have a plan, then?
刚现雏形…
One begins to take shape…
这就是你的计划
That’s your plan?
只怕是漏洞百出吧
I fear it malformed.
此话怎讲
In what way?
首先是兵器问题
Weapons, to begin.
训练场里有大量的兵器
In large supply at a ludus.
但都被锁着
Ah, but kept by lock and key.
你以为老天会将钥匙
Or do you believe the gods will drop one from the sky
随雨一起降下来
along with the rain?
我相信机遇
I believe in opportunity.
相信机难轻失
And the power of reason to seize upon it.
好吧
Fair enough.
暂且不谈武器的问题
Say you somehow “reason” up a weapon.
那马匹呢
What of a horse?
没有马 如何赶路
You’ll never reach the mountains without one.
苏拉会乘着马车而来
Dominus provides one.
马匹就是现成的了
Sura arrives by cart…
好吧 无所谓了
Well it won’t matter.
兵器 马 这些都无关紧要
Weapons, horses, they’re the least of your concerns.
那什么才是至关重要的
And the greatest?
能阻止你的那个人
The one man that could stop you…
这我倒没考虑到
I had not considered him.
你没考虑到的事情多着呢
You have not considered many things.
省省吧 算我求你了
Take pause, I beg of you.
不行
No.
我们一定要拥有自♥由♥
We will have our freedom.
我要将她拥入怀中
I will take her in my arms,
听她轻声呢喃
and hear her speak my name.
我真正的名字
My name.
不是罗马人强加于我的那个
Not the one the romans branded me with.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!