我们历经艰难困苦
We have seen misfortune.
忍♥辱负重
Felt the sting of defeat.
我们一度忍♥饥挨饿 山穷水尽
The humility of vacant purse and empty stomach.
有人以为巴蒂塔斯家族
Some believed the House of Batiatus
永远无法重振雄风了
would never reclaim its former glory.
认为我们会在历史的潮流中冰消瓦解
That we would fade from memory, forsaken by history.
但他们错了
But we have proved them wrong.
Yeah!
我们证明巴蒂塔斯这个名字
We have proved the name Batiatus
一定会万古流芳
will live long after we have gone to dust and bone.
Yeah!
下面有请 携雨之使者
So stand proud before the bringer of rain!
屠影之英雄
The slayer of the shadow of death!
卡普亚的新冠军
The new Champion of Capua!
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus!
Yeah!
斯巴达克斯 斯巴达克斯
Spartacus! Spartacus!
令众斗士相形见绌 自惭形秽
A titan, his victory eclipsing all others!
令吾等如渴骥奔泉 沐雨沾露
Quenching our thirst!
鹏游蝶梦 幻化为实
Fulfilling our hopes and dreams!
仰之为枭雄 敬之为传奇
Behold the man, as he becomes legend!
Yeah!
这仅仅是个开始
This is only the beginning!
我要以你的名字建立一个荣耀帝国
I will build an empire of blood and glory upon your name!
打败瑟奥科斯应该是两个人的功劳
He did not stand against Theokoles on his own.
我没有忘记克雷斯
Crixus is not forgotten.
他也是卡普亚的冠军 前提是他能活下来
He will always have position, if he survives.
不过现在 威名远播的是斯巴达克斯
But Spartacus is the name on the crowd’s tongue.
而且我希望你的威望
And I would see it spoken
与日俱增
with ever increasing amazement.
无法战胜之人 都败在了我手下
I defeated a man who could not be defeated.
他们还要我做什么
What more could they expect of me?
一切
Everything!
欲壑难填
Their appetite is a great beast.
只有持续的新鲜刺♥激♥才能满足观众
It must constantly be fed with new delights.
我们要改变你的格斗风格
We’ll start by changing your fighting style.
用双剑 像瑟奥科斯那样
Two swords, as Theokoles fought with.
你用的武器更致命
We’ll see the crowds pleasure double
观众的兴致也会激增
with their new hero twice as deadly!
良骥配佳鞍 你还需要一副新铠甲
And new armor, worthy of a legend!
男人在你面前 会自愧不如
Men will be made to feel smaller by it!
女人在你面前 会春潮澎湃
Women will moisten at the very sight.
我差点忘了
Ah, but I forget.
他对其他女人没有一丝兴趣
He has no hard purpose for just any wet thigh, does he?
我才不关心他的兴趣所在
He and his purpose are not my concern.
神明们却很亲睐他
Fortunately the gods feel otherwise.
他们不仅赐予他雨水和荣耀
They shower him with more than rain and accolades…
他们还给他带来了
They bless him with news to lift the heart
天大的喜讯
higher than the clouds.
苏拉吗
Sura?
找到她了
Found!
在叙利亚的某个角落
In the dark corners of Syria.
她现在在哪
Where…Where is she?
她还好吗
Is she well?
冷静
Peace!
容我慢慢道来
All will be revealed when a mouth closes!
葛雷博说的叙利亚人 把她卖♥♥给了一个商人
The syrian Glaber spoke of sold her to a merchant,
作情妇
the sea his mistress.
这个商人最近在那不勒斯上岸了
He has recently docked on the shores of Neapolis.
在罗马吗
On roman soil?
你的妻子就在奴隶之中
Your wife among the slaves.
不出意外的话 离你只有两天的路程
Two days ride from where you stand, barring incident.
我们何时出发
When do we leave?
这样做不太明智吧
Is it wise to allow such a thing?
我的人已经快马加鞭
My man already spurs his horse, rest at ease.
带她往训练场赶路呢
She moves ever closer even as we speak.
您是个守信的人
You are an honorable man.
我会永远感激您的
And will forever bear my gratitude.
我也很感激
As you bear mine.
让你和妻子团聚
Being reunited with your wife
只是众多奖励之一
is but the first of many rewards.
主人
Dominus.
秘密
Secrets.
一个又一个的秘密
Secrets upon secrets.
我也是刚得到这个消息
The news of her discovery only just reached me.
那奥维迪斯一家你又做何解释
And what of good Ovidius and his family?
你为什么要背着我把他们赶尽杀绝
Why did you keep plans towards their slaughter from me?
仅仅是为了那些债务吗
And all to clear a few debts.
与钱财无关 只为让他血债血偿
It had nothing to do with debt, except one of blood.
就是他派人 要在地下角斗场杀我
His was the hand behind attempt on my life in the pits.
奥维迪斯
Ovidius?
他是受索罗尼斯的指使
Moved to purpose by Solonius.
我对你隐瞒实情 只因我深爱你
I keep from you not out of secrecy, but from love.
我不想让你趟这浑水
I would not have you stained by such things.
全城都对我们赞誉有加
We are the toast of the fucking city.
何不尽享其荣
Let us pause and enjoy it.
你自己的房♥间
Yours alone.
不用和人合住吗
Not to be shared?
你成就于此 实至名归
Your achievement in earning it profound.
没你的指导我做不到的
Made possible by your instruction.
师♥傅♥领进门 修行在个人
My actions only set you to the task.
杀了瑟奥科斯
By depriving Theokoles of his life,
我未能结束的战斗 你完成了
you put end to a battle left unfinished by my sword.
也抹去了我的耻辱
An end to my shame.
我能活着再次见到我妻子 全因为你
I live to see my wife again, because of you.
铭记你的恩惠
A debt not soon forgotten.
你我之间不谈恩惠
There is no balance between us.
只有未来无限荣光
Only the promise of future glory.
可以点蜡烛吗
Are candles permitted?
苏拉一直很喜欢
Sura was always fond of them.
你误解了
You misunderstand.
这个房♥间是给你自己的
This cell is for you alone.
家室不允许和我们住在一起
Wives are not permitted to live among us.
那她住在哪里
Then where will she stay?
住在公♥馆♥
In the villa.
那里安全舒适 作为回报
Kept safe and well in return
要尽心尽力伺候主人
for good service to the Domina.
以奴隶的身份
As a slave.
大家彼此
As are we all.
可你进步得很快
But you rise quickly,
闻所未闻 见所未见
unlike any other I’ve ever witnessed.
加以时日 你会得到自♥由♥的
Continue your ascent, and you will gain freedom.
你们两人的自♥由♥
For both of you.
阿舒尔
Ashur.
巴尔卡
Barca!
我正好要去找你好好聊聊
I was this very moment coming to have words.
别废话了
Keep them.
拿钱来
I would have coin instead.
瑟奥科斯居然战败 真是难以置信
It is no small marvel, the fall of Theokoles.
如此高的赔率
Your wager in the favor of the unexpected outcome,
你居然押注了
the size of the odds…
要付清这笔钱
It’s not a simple matter,
可不容易啊
to cover a win of such margin, eh?
我不在乎你有钱没钱
I give no shit for margins.
摇尾乞怜还是杀人偷窃 随便你
Beg, steal, or kill to cover what is owed.
凑不够钱 我就废了你双腿
Or you will have two worthless legs.
你的第三条腿也别想再用了
And nothing in between to prop yourself up.
我和那瘸子说过了
I’ve had exchange with the cripple.
他答应给钱了吗
He pays what is owed?
很快这笔钱就会到手了
Soon the coin will be in hand.
足够让我们两个重获自♥由♥
Enough to buy our freedom.
自♥由♥ 这个词真的很陌生
Freedom, err…The word is foreign to the tongue

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!