Speak the name, and I swear to the gods
我发誓我不会杀你
I will not kill you.
是索罗尼斯
Solonius.
他还上了你欠的帐
He paid the balance of your debt to me.
作为交换 你必须死
In exchange for me arranging your death.
感谢你如此诚实 奥维迪斯
Gratitude for your honesty, Ovidius.
那么你不会杀我了 对吗
You’re not going to kill me, then?
是的
No.
但我的奴隶会杀了你
My slave is going to kill you.
把这里夷为平地
Burn this fucking place to the ground.
不过首先
But first…
照顾好这个孩子
Take care of the child.
你是对的
You were right.
我没有来即安之
I do not honor these walls.
这个事实众所周知
A fact well known.
你一直都安于现状吗
Has it always been so for you?
当他们第一次强迫你
When you were brought here for the first time,
把你带到这里之后
against your will?
你浴血沙场也赚不了多少钱
Your life traded for a few coins?
奖金还是丰厚的
More than a few.
你就值这么多钱吗
Is that your worth, then?
你是否想过
Has it ever occurred to you
为什么瑟奥科斯
why the great Theokoles
想和我们一决雌雄呢
would grace us with his presence?
为财
A promise of wealth.
他已经赚足了奖金
The shadow has earned a thousand fortunes.
他的目的不是为财
He comes here not for coin,
而是为了荣誉
he comes here for the glory
为了打败卡普亚的冠军
of facing the Champion of Capua.
不败的高卢人
The Undefeated Gaul.
荣誉
Glory.
没有什么
There is no greater thing,
比竞技场内的胜利更加荣耀
than standing victorious arena.
没有其他原因了吗
Is there no purpose beyond the blood?
没有对观众欢呼的渴望吗
No dream beyond the cheering crowd?
你如此奋战没有其他理由了吗
Is there nothing else you fight for?
克雷斯 主人召见你
Crixus, you are summoned.
走到月光下来
Step into the light.
让我看看卡普拉的冠军
Let me gaze upon the Champion of Capua.
你真是个奇迹
You are truly a wonder.
你也一样 主人
As are you, Domina.
良辰易逝 何不追分争秒 竭尽其用
We don’t have much time and I would see it well used.
你是否已经欲♥火♥中烧了呢
Do I not stir you to passion?
是的 主人
Yes, Domina.
你的阳♥具♥却悖于你的回答
Your cock would disagree.
请原谅我不够专心 主人
Excuse my distraction Domina.
我为明天而担忧
I have thoughts of tomorrow.
我要你现在深深地插入我的体内
I would have you in the moment, deep inside me.
我从未面对过像瑟奥科斯般强大的选手
I’ve never faced an opponent like Theokoles…
他也从未遇到过像你这样的真男人
And he has never meet a man like you…
求您不要这样 主人
I beg a favor Domina.
决斗前的爱欲会让男人变得软弱
Love makes a man weak before battle…
那我宁愿让你强大
I would have you strong.
我们要放弃一夜的云雨之欢
We will forgo the pleasures of a single evening,
祈祷神明将来赐予我们更多的欢愉
and pray to the gods for many more to come.
主人
Domina.
你明天会战死吗
You are going to die tomorrow aren’t you?
只有神明才能决定未来
Only the gods divine the future.
为什么拒绝伊莉西娅的帮助
Why didn’t you let Ilithyia help you?
她本可以去求他父亲的
She could have spoken to her father..
那又怎样
To what end?
为了羞辱我吗
Humiliation?
尊严和荣耀
Honor and glory.
那是你所有的追求 对吗
That’s all you care about, isn’t it?
也不尽然
Not all.
你还是那么傻
Still the fool.
是的
Still.
你说过 爱欲还让男人变得软弱
You said love drains a man.
相拥佳人 会给男人带来希望
It can give him hope, in the right arms…
你的赔率很高
The odds do not favor you.
他们一直如此
They seldom do.
听说巴尔卡在你身上下了巨大的赌注
I’ve heard Barca has laid
a large amount of coin on you.
虽不及克雷斯 但也是笔不小的数额
More towards Crixus, but still…
那你呢
And you?
如果我有钱 我会和巴尔卡一样投♥注♥
If I had the means, I would wager all with Barca.
你♥他♥妈♥的一心求死
You’re too fucking stubborn to die.
人生自古谁无死
Every man has his end.
我向上天祈求 称你的时辰未到
I pray to the gods you have not yet reached yours.
若天不随人愿
If they do not answer,
请帮我一个忙
I would ask a thing of you.
我会尽我所能帮你找寻她
I will do everything I can to find her.
休息吧
Now sleep.
明天你的对手可是一名传奇人物
Tomorrow you face a legend.
望你终有一天也能成为传奇
And may yet become one yourself.
看见了吗
Did you see it?!
我说的没错吧 赛普特斯获胜了
Septimus the victor, as I said!
维拉斯一旦被人攻击 就躲在盾牌下
Valarius always drops his shield when he attacks,
与矛对抗时 这可是他的一个弱点啊
a disadvantage against the spear.
真是慧眼识珠
The boy has a keen eye.
看待角斗士 他的确很有眼光
Towards gladiators, yes.
不过他的学业可不敢让人恭维
His studies are another matter.
我的荣誉已逝去难追
My hour of glory is long past.
你们的未来就在你们脚下
Yours stands before you.
替我一血前耻
Heel old wounds.
灭了那个狗崽子
Kill that fucking son of a whore.
终于到骁将对决了
Finally, the Primus.
我已激动的无语凝咽
Another moment and my tongue would turn to dust.
拿水来
Water.
抱歉 主人
Apologies, Domina.
我们的水已用尽
We’ve used our last.
喝我的吧
Please. Share some of mine.
谢谢你 善良的索罗尼斯
You’re too kind, good Solonius.
如果你有能耐的话 你也会如此
You’d do the same, if you were able.
不客气
No matter.
不久瑟奥科斯将以血祭诸神
Soon Theokoles will honor the gods with blood,
诸神将回以无尽之雨水
they turn will bless us with endless rain.
但愿如此
I pray for the truth in it.
这场干旱已让这座城市狂躁不安
This drought is driving the city mad!
远方传来噩耗
Unfortunate word has reached us
亲爱的奥维迪斯在家惨遭不测
that our dearest cousin Ovidius was murdered in his home.
奥维迪斯
Ovidius?
不是吧
No.
昨晚我还提及他的妻子
I mentioned his wife not a night ago.
那他的儿子呢
What of his son?
他还如此年幼
He was so young.
他们的公♥馆♥已被烧毁
Their villa was burnt, only a few bodies yet recovered.
只找到少数几具尸体
恐怕孩子也随断壁残垣同陨了
I fear the boy is among the ruins.
真是惨绝人寰
A tragedy.
不知他们为何遭此不幸
One cannot but wonder what would prompt such an act.
祈求上苍降下雨水
Let us turn our minds to thoughts of rain,
抑制这座城市的躁动吧
to cool the fevered brow of our city.
卡普亚的子民们
Citizens of Capua!
罗马的手足们
Brothers of Rome!
以我的祖先之名
In the name of my forefathers,
我 泰塔斯·克拉维斯
I, Titus Calavius, present to you,
郑重向你们介绍决赛
the final event!
你苟活于世是为了你的妻子吗
Your woman, is she the reason a spectacle of blood and death,
you refuse to die?
-这是献给色列斯的祭品 -是的
A sacrifice to Ceres, she is.
色列斯[罗马神话中掌管农业及丰收之女神]
她是伟大的复苏女神

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!