而你卖♥♥出的那些贱种
You sold the men!
那些褴衣乞食的奴隶
Common slaves,
竟然企图像操翻婊♥子♥一样干掉我
who tried to kill me, tried to fuck me like a whore!
可惜我吉人天相
But I will not be fucked!
我 福大
I! Will! Not!
命大
Not! Be! Fucked!
造化大…
You fuck you…
你个欠挤的痔疮
You fucking hemorrhoid
欠扁的屌♥蛋
sucking fuck, you fuck!
奥维迪斯
Ovidius.
什么
What?
奥维迪斯…
Ovidius…
卖♥♥给…
Sold…
奥维迪斯…
To Ovidius…
看看 让他张嘴真♥他♥妈♥的有那么难吗
There was that so fucking hard?
奥维迪斯是行政官的表弟
Ovidius’ cousin is the magistrate.
就算他是神灵朱庇特的表弟
He could be cousin to Jupiter himself,
我也不在乎
I don’t give a shit.
我终会和他有个了断的
I will have satisfaction.
你们真令我蒙羞
You dishonor me.
是色雷斯人拖了我的后腿
The thracian impedes my attack.
我在助你一臂之力
I seek to strengthen it.
你那是多此一举
I seek no aid.
闭嘴 你们都需要祈望神明恩临
No, you need the gods to descend
与你们并肩作战
and fight by your side!
即便神明眷顾 战局仍是凶吉难卜
Even then victory is doubtful.
好良言 难劝该死的鬼
Words, falling on deaf ears.
你们看看这个…
Attend your eyes, then…
我失败的经历
My failure.
可作你们前车之鉴
Your lesson.
他的第一击…
His first cut…
在我错判他的弱点而草率攻击
Dealt when I thought him vulnerable.
继而露出破绽之际汹涌袭来
And pressed my attack unwisely.
紧接着 在我后撤身位…
His next assault..
调整步伐之际
Came as I fell back
他又一次得手…
to regain position….
这些伤痕本不值一提
Yet these wounds are nothing.
一场嗜血的游戏 无非尽力取悦看客
A game of blood, to amuse the crowd.
然而当他厌烦了这样的玩耍
And when he tires of playing,
就会迫不及待的砍下
he will move to separate your head..
你的项上人头…
From your neck…
我能活下来只因我的求生欲望比任何
I live because I survived longer than any man
曾与其交手的人都强
that stood against him.
有人称其为一场胜利
Some herald that as a victory.
但我并非胜者
I am not among them.
你刚才说他无论进攻还是防守的时候
You tell us the shadow wounds both
都可以出击自如
when he is pressed and when he is given ground.
我们要怎么才能战胜他
How will he to be defeated?
你们要合二为一 通力协作
By accomplishing both at once.
攻守兼备
Press…
And defend.
声东击西
Distract…
And strike.
或合力 拼死一战
Fight as one.
或自顾 仓惶双亡
Or die as two.
现在 让我见识一下你们为荣誉而战的本事
Now, show me the way to honor.
大战明日即临 他还在施以教诲
The games tomorrow, and yet he presses them.
都是为他们好
To their benefit.
我要到城里谈些生意
I have business in town.
可能要晚些才能回来
It’ll take me until late into the night.
露迪雅
Lucretia.
有些生意
Um?
是 生意 我听到了
Business.
Yeah, business, I heard you.
如果你希望我推迟一下…
If you would prefer I delay..
不 我也有其他安排
No, I have diversion.
伊莉西娅要带着她的女祭司过来
Ilithyia’s coming with her priestess.
该是神明还我们一个奇迹的时候了
May the gods grant us miracle.
毕竟他们亏欠我们太多
They fucking owe us something.
我有一句忠告 斯巴达克斯
A word of advice, Spartacus.
什么价码
At what cost?
友情赠送
Freely given.
不要幻想克雷斯能和你并肩战斗
Do not think you can come to terms with Crixus.
我曾天真的在竞技场上相信过他一次
I’ve trusted him once in the arena
而这条腿就是代价…
and this was the result…
他倒还不如把我阉了
He may as well have cut the balls from my shaft.
他真会临阵倒戈吗
He’d turn a sword against his ally?
只要有人挡在他荣耀前面 哪怕是巴尔卡
Even Barca, if stood between him and glory.
战胜瑟奥科斯的唯一办法就是
The only way to survive against Theokoles
把克雷斯也当作你的敌人
is to consider Crixus an equal enemy.
请问您行房♥的频率如何
How often do you engage in intercourse?
一周几次吧
Several times a week.
有时候更多
Sometimes more.
可曾成功受孕过
Has seed ever taken hold?
从未
Never.
是否和除您丈夫之外的其他男人交♥媾♥过
Have there been other men, besides your husband?
这有什么关系吗
What bearing does that have?
那关系到仪式所需药剂配方的准确
Well it will inform the correct combination of elements.
这个仪式的过程一般来说是很私密的
The ritual is usually a private matter.
您是否方便…
Perhaps..
求你 让我留下来吧
Oh please, can I stay?
我从未看过这仪式
I’ve never seen one of these.
真是意趣横生
It’s so intriguing.
有其他男人吗
Other men?
有过吗
Have there been any?
是的
Yes.
几个
How many?
一个 但经常与之欢愉
One. But frequently.
那就不是男方的问题
Then the difficulty lies not with the seed,
而是女方的问题了
but within the vessel.
问题出在她身上吗
You mean there’s something wrong with her?
神明们禁止你与子女同享天伦之乐
The gods have decided to withhold the joy of children.
但我们要祈求神明法外开恩
But we will entreat them to reconsider…
喝下去
Drink.
罗神会保佑你的
Juno has blessed you.
一小时之内你必须享尽云雨之欢
You must copulate within the hour.
如此之快
So soon?
要在生命之火熄灭前进行
Before the flame of life expires.
祝你好运
Good fortune be with you.
仅有一小时吗
Only an hour?
她怎么可能在开始前就告诉你这些呢
You think she would have told you that before she started,
不然就不会那么贵了
considering her price.
我感激不尽
Gratitude for arranging this.
朋友间无需客气
Unnecessary words from a friend.
为了让你完成仪式 我该离开了
And I being yours, I’ll leave you to complete the ritual.
等时间充裕的时候
Although tales of this other man
我非常想知道那个男人是谁
will be most expected when time is not at issue…
为何火把是灭的
Why are the fucking torches not lit?
蕾拉
Laelia…?
我欠你的 奥维迪斯
I owe you a debt, Ovidius.
我来还账了
I’ve come to repay.
求求你
Please.
孩子是清白的
The boy is unstained.
父亲有罪 孩子也浸其秽渍了
No child is unstained by the deeds of his father.
罪过不在我一人
They are not my own.
有人从雷默斯那里买♥♥了两个奴隶取我性命
Two slaves, sent from Remus to take my life.
这件事不是你干的吗
Do you deny giving coin to the cause?
是我雇用了他们
I hired the men, yes.
但另有隐情
But to another’s purpose.
是谁
Whose?
是谁
Whose?
告诉我名字

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!