骁将之战中你们要迎战的是瑟奥科斯
You face Theokoles in the Primus!
证明自己名副其实
Prove yourselves worthy!
可悲
Pathetic.
我想靠近点看
I crave a closer look.
我们能下去吗
Can we go down among them?
我的丈夫不会同意的
My husband would never allow it.
元老的掌上明珠
The bowels of a ludus are no place
是不该下到训练场中的
for a senator’s daughter.
那就在公♥馆♥悄悄地看
A private viewing then, in the villa?
我会付钱的 当然
I would pay for it, of course.
亲朋相求 怎奈拒绝
A favor amongst friends.
那一定要给我个还你人情的机会
You must let me return it, then.
我考虑了一下你的问题
I’ve given thought to your problem,
发现了解决的办法
and have discovered solution.
问题
Problem…?
孩子啊
Children.
愿闻其详
Yes.
我听说过一个女人 罗神的女祭祀
I’ve heard of a woman, a priestess of Juno,
找她求子绝对灵验
blessed with certain gifts of fertility.
她在名门闺秀中有口皆碑
Many prominent women speak of her.
塞维莉亚 柯妮丽娅 蕾拉
Servillia, Cornelia, Laelia..
奥维迪斯的妻子吗
Ovidius’ wife?
你认识她
You know her?
只是一面之缘 她的儿子年纪尚幼
Oh, in passing. She has a small boy.
要是没有我说的那个女人
And would have none, if not touched
她压根就不会有子嗣
by the woman I speak of.
需要我为你安排吗
Will you let me arrange it for you?
就当是回报你的热情款待
As a gift for your hospitality?
我们情同姐妹 是吧
We are friends, aren’t we?
亲密无间
The very best.
我们现在连多科特都无法战胜
How are we to fare against Theokoles,
如何能对付瑟奥科斯
when we cannot even best Doctore?
我要胜他易如反掌
I could have bested him a dozen times,
只要你不扯我后腿
if you’d not gotten underfoot.
这次我与你并肩作战 克雷斯
I take the sands beside you in this fight, Crixus.
你只是站在我身边
Just because you stand beside me
拿着破剑烂盾
with sword and shield,
就真当自己是角斗士了
do not mistake yourself as a gladiator.
我为训练场的荣誉而战 而你却有私心
I fight to honor these walls, you fight to leave them.
你之所以战斗
You fight…
只因你身为奴隶
Because you are a slave.
就跟我一样
Like me.
不对
No.
我跟你不一样
Not like you.
我来即安之
I accept my place here.
并引以为荣
I embrace it.
可是你
But you…
你还幻想着竞技场外的生活
You still dream of a life beyond the arena.
以为你那个人尽皆知的妻子
Where that wife of yours we’ve all heard about
还依偎在身边
is still nestled by your side.
我说的没错吧 斯巴达克斯
And that is all it is, Spartacus.
终有一天 你将如梦初醒 面对现实
A dream and one day soon you will awaken to the truth.
你永远走不出这里
You will never leave this place.
至于你妻子 就算没有死
And your wife if she’s not dead already,
也会被无数罗马人奸♥淫♥致癫
has been fucked to madness by a hundred roman cocks.
清理干净
Get yourselves cleaned up.
主人传召
Domina requests your presence.
你们两个
Both of you.
你知道我是谁吗 色雷斯人
Do you know who I am, thracian?
回话
Speak.
我见过你
I have seen you.
你与葛雷博将军在一起
With Legatus Glaber.
我是他妻子
I am his wife.
真遗憾他身在国外
He is regrettably abroad,
无法亲眼目睹你葬身瑟奥科斯之手
and will not be able to witness your death against Theokoles.
不过
But…
在我和他翻云覆雨之时
I shall whisper of it to him,
我将绘声绘色
replaying the moment
分毫不差地描述与他
when we are entwined in our bed.
打扰一下
Apologies.
我要借用色雷斯人片刻
I require the thracian for a moment.
多久都行
Extend it by a lifetime.
我的话已说完
I am done with him.
带他去议事厅
My office.
卡普亚的冠军
The Champion of Capua!
贵客单独接见你 多么罕有的荣耀
A rare honor to receive a private audience.
他是我最欣赏的角斗士
One I am most appreciative of.
不过
Although,
这种场合 他似乎穿得有点多
he does seem a touch overdressed for the occasion.
脱掉护裆
Your subligaria. Remove it.
这位冠军真是”雄”不可挡
Your champion is bold to his purpose.
恕我失陪
I take my leave.
如此结实的肌肉
His flesh is so hard…
堪比大理石
Like marble.
要是男人们都有这种身材
Would that every man were carved so…
我们最好放他回去
We’d best not keep him.
黎明前他就要开始训练
His training resumes at first light.
你觉得他与死亡之影决斗有胜算吗
Do you think he will survive, against the shadow?
天知道
Only the gods know.
这么个男人废了着实可惜
It would be pity to see such a man marred.
也许有办法能避免悲剧发生
Perhaps there is a way to see such a tragedy averted.
如果你的父亲能和行政官说说
If your father where to speak to the magistrate.
-兴许… -说什么
Perhaps… to what end?
不要让克雷斯出战
To seeing Crixus replaced in the games.
你希望如此吗
Is that what you want?
你害怕上场面对瑟奥科斯吗
Do you fear entering the arena with Theokoles?
我求之不得
I long for it.
我也等不及要看
As I long to see it.
葛雷博将军把你从家乡抓走时
You survived being dragged from your homeland
你没死
by Legatus Glaber,
竞技场上对峙四个角斗士时 你没死
you survived execution by four gladiators in the arena.
即使在可怕的地下角斗场 你依然没死
You even survived the horror of the pits.
这次还能死里逃生吗
Can you survive this?
克雷斯和我志不同不相为谋
Crixus and I fight at cross-purposes.
那就想办法双剑合璧
Then find a way to unite them.
我的命是你救的
You may have saved my life,
但你的命在竞技场上分文不值
but yours is yet worth little in the arena.
可是要为你搭上克雷斯
But to loose Crixus along with you
我的训练场必将遭受沉重打击
that would be a blow from which this ludus
一蹶不振
would not recover.
我只关心我妻子
My concern is only for my wife.
她的命运与这里息息相关
And her fate is tied to these walls.
如果训练场倒闭
If they collapse around me,
我自保尚且不能 何谈去救她
then I will be unable to help her from beneath the rubble.
救出她之前 我绝不会死
I will not die until she is safe.
很好 那就去证明
Well, prove it so.
与克雷斯同心协力打倒瑟奥科斯
Fight as one with Crixus, to best Theokoles.
否则我们全完蛋
Or we are all fucked.
什么事
Yes.
巴尔卡带着礼物回来了
Barca has returned, bearing gifts.
把他带回营房♥
Remove him to the barracks.
两个被你卖♥♥掉的奴隶
Two slaves, broken by your hand,
企图行刺于我
made attempt on my life.
是谁买♥♥走了他们
Who purchased them?
我不知道你在说些什么
I know not of what you speak…
我在说 我他妈被羞辱的经历
I speak of being fucked.
被瞎眼的神明 被奸猾的行政官
By the gods, by the magistrate,
还有该死的索罗尼斯和他自鸣得意的计谋
by that cock suck Solonius and his grinning schemes!
我出身自显赫的家族
I’m of proud family!
衣食富庶且宗祖豪贵 你个兔崽子
A family of means and history, you fucking cunt!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!