Against Theokoles, the shadow of death!

Fuck! Ow! Ow!

Fuck! Ow!
该死 操
Shit! Fuck!

Ow! Ow! Shit!

Fuck! Ow! Ow!
你俩能成为不错的组合
I think you two will make a fine couple.
我宁愿孤身奋战
I’d rather fight without him.
那也难逃一死
And die the same.
这个瑟奥科斯
This Theokoles.
一定是徒有虚名
The legends can’t be true.
他曾在竞技场上被人砍杀过无数次
He’s en cut a thousand times in the arena,
却从未战败
he’s never fallen.
你在地下角斗场反而更加安全
I fear you would have been safer in the pits.
如果我们获胜
If we were to win,
将有多丰厚的进账
how large would be the purse?
足以从叙利亚人手里赎回十个老婆了
Large enough to wrest ten wives from the syrian.
你这是派他们去送死
You send them to certain death.
让我替他们出战吧
Let me fight in their stead.
这建议不错
That’s an excellent suggestion.
我跟瑟奥科斯宿仇未报
I owe Theokoles a debt of pain.
没人想看你上场
You were not requested!
没人会忘记
Look, no one has forgotten how bravely
你曾多么英勇的对战过他
you fought against Theokoles, old friend.
但我并未取胜
Yet without victory.
只有你 跟他交过手并且活下来了
You stand the only man to face him in the arena and live.
这本身就已是胜利了
That in itself is a victory.
集中精力
Set your purpose to the task of training
训练克雷斯和斯巴达克斯应战吧
Crixus and Spartacus for the match.
我怕没什么能将他们
I fear no amount will save them
从死亡之影下解救出来
from the shadow’s grasp.
那就让他们壮烈一死
Then prepare them for a glorious death.
行刺您的人身上的烙印是雷默斯的
The brand belonged to Remus, a slave trader
一个从城市北部来的奴隶贩子
plying wares north of the city.
雷默斯 我对这名字毫无印象
Remus? The name holds no recognition.
我也没印象
Nor to I. Yet,
如果我要买♥♥个奴隶去做些见不得人的事
if I were to purchase a slave, intent on foul designs…
那一定得在卡普亚城以外找人
Then it would be from outside Capua,
以免轻易被追查到
to avoid simple discovery.
找到雷默斯 把他带来
Find Remus and bring him.
我要跟他谈谈
I would have conversation.
遵命 主人
Dominus.
喝点水吧
Water.
是主人赏赐的
From Domina.
为了帮助你训练
To help with your training.
请留步
Wait a moment.
为何事
To what purpose?
需要理由吗
Need there be one?
你不该对我产生爱慕之情
You shouldn’t look at me in that way.
我曾竭尽全力阻止自己
I try with all my strength not to.
无奈英雄气短
But I am weak.
去睡吧
Sleep, then.
重拾你的英雄气概
And regain your strength.
我不是来和你争执的
I seek no quarrel.
那你应当避三舍
Your presence here would state otherwise.
志不同不相为谋
We’ve had our differences.
你我各持己见
I own my part in them.
可如果我们要迎战瑟奥科斯
Yet if we are to defeat Theokoles..
我们
We?
沙场之上 各凭本事
There is no such thing in the arena.
你认为自己胜券在握是吗
You believe you can slay the giant?
孤军奋战
Alone?
一向如此
As I always stand.
今时不同往日
This time you do not.
瑟奥科斯溃败之时 乃我一身荣光之日
When Theokoles falls, the glory will be mine.
可如果你我不联手的话
And if we do not come to common ground,
我们都将丧命沙场
the death shared will be ours.
就好像他们有胜算似的
Oh. As if they stand chance against Theokoles.
也许神明会眷顾他们
Um. Perhaps the gods will favor them.
照你这么说
Yes, and perhaps I should sprout wings
万事皆有可能了
and flutter off.
他们的胜算微乎其微
The odds lay a thousand to one against them.
克雷斯至今战无不胜
No man has ever won betting against Crixus.
我赌他们会获胜
I would lay coin towards their victory.
错信愚人
A fool’s wager.
你输定了
Happily received.
你一句话不说就走了
You leave without words.
我无话可说
None to give.
每每你步入沙场
Each time you step beyond these walls,
我都害怕你会
I fear for you and what…
别唧唧歪歪像个娘们一样
Grab hold of your cock and be a man!
皮洛斯 我别无选择
I do what I must, Pietros.
我很快就会回来
I’ll return soon.
照顾好那些鸟
Mind the birds.
皮洛斯
Pietros!
武器给我
Weapons!
伊莉西娅
Ilithyia?
我邀请她来的
She comes at my invitation.
现在可不是博千金小姐一笑的时候
Now’s not the time to be entertaining
that spoiled little bitch.
她父亲阿比努斯对行政官有一定影响力
Her father Albinius holds the magistrate’s ear.
如果他出言干涉的话
If he were to place a word in it,
说不定克雷斯就能避免骁将之战了
then Crixus may be replaced in the Primus.
不管换多少人上场 结果都一样
He could place a thousand and to no result.
索罗尼斯操控了你的意志
Solonius maneuvered you.
行政官和他一唱一和
With the aid of the magistrate!
一旦我们拒绝 你我从此将
Refuse and we would quickly find ourselves
无缘竞技场
excluded from the arena altogether.
要是克雷斯因此丧命了呢
And if Crixus falls?
谁来当我们的冠军
Who will be our champion?
万众期待的巴蒂塔斯家族的战士又将是谁
Who will the crowds clamor to see from the House of Batiatus?
不是那个地下角斗场里扬威的斯巴达克斯
Not Spartacus, that thing from the pits?
你的客人到了
Your guest arrives.
不要和她谈论这件事
Do not broach the subject with her.
伊莉西娅
Ilithyia!
你的到来令寒舍蓬荜生辉
You do us honor with your presence.
我要喝水
I would trade honor for water.
天气热 人也口干舌燥
Ah, the heat is a thing living, crawling down the throat.
那我们来解解渴
Well, let us quench that thirst.
我要去讨论比赛事项了
I must to tend to business of the games.
不打扰两位了
I leave you in loving hands.
-是真的吗 -什么
Is it true, then? What?
克雷斯和斯巴达克斯要迎战死亡之影
Crixus and Spartacus face the shadow of death?
是的
They do.
看来那天要血流成河了
Blood will surely flow on the day.
我要看那个色雷斯人血溅沙场
I long to see it pour from the thracian.
像男人一样攻击
You attack as you would a man.
瑟奥科斯是为格斗而生
Theokoles is beyond flesh.
远超常人的血肉之躯
Beyond blood and bone.
他预示着死亡
He is the shadow that precedes death.
一旦他得一时机开始进攻
Allow him to fall upon you alone…
你们的死期就到了
And you are dead.
站起来
Now rise,
配合对方 攻击
and come at me as one!
让开 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Give way, you fuck!
当时占上风的人是我
The advantage was mine!
克雷斯 动如脱兔
How Crixus moves.
骄阳下的矫健身姿
The way his muscles catch the sun…
果然不负卡普亚冠军的盛名
Truly the Champion of Capua.
无人能及
None to his equal.
你们两个就会三脚猫功夫
You jostle and trip over the other like fools.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!