转换
Switch!
转换
Switch!
转换
Switch!
克雷斯
Crixus!
没听到我的指令吗
Did you not hear my instruction?
抱歉 多科特
Apologies, Doctore.
我无意咄咄逼人
I did not mean to scare the rabbit.
行政官的比赛将近
The games of the magistrate approach.
认真训练
Listen carefully to my instruction,
一旦被选中
and every man chosen
任何人都可能取胜
will see victory in the arena.
好吧 是某些人
Perhaps not every man.
皮洛斯
Pietros.
把水留给更需要的人
Save the water for men who deserve it.
下雨吧 老天爷
Rain! By Jupiter’s cock,
拜托下点雨吧
would you fucking rain!
你在干吗
What are you doing?
祈祷
Praying.
你那是亵渎神明
Blaspheming.
连日无雨 我快分不清这二者的区别
The two are narrowly separated in these trying times.
你会分清楚的
Perhaps the gap widens…
又有讨债的上门
More creditors, seeking action?
是条好消息
Something of more cheerful note,
刚送来的
recently delivered…
是克拉维斯行政官发来的消息
From magistrate Calavius!
他要亲临挑选参赛者
He is coming here to personally
select men for his games!
告慰神明 终结久旱
Games to appease the gods and end the drought!
这是自瑟奥科斯竞技场上以一敌百至今
The biggest games since Theokoles
最伟大的盛会
bested 100 men in the arena!
但为何亲自前来 莫非
But why come himself? Unless…
骁将
The Primus.
如果我们能在比赛中名列前茅…
If we were to secure the main event at these games…
他一小时内便到
He arrives within the hour.
备下酒菜
Prepare food.
备足水来
And gather all the water we have.
昆图斯 你的衣服
Quintus, your robe…
没什么
Uh, it’s nothing.
叫医师来
Fetch the Medicus.
露迪雅
Lucretia..
我要和行政官谈谈
I should talk to the magistrate about it.
你光明磊落 却遭人谋害
Those men tried to kill you, an honest man.
那地方鱼目混杂
In a dishonest place.
区区小事不该拿去烦劳行政官
No, we won’t concern the magistrate with these things,
特别是骁将一事还悬而未决
not with the Primus in the balance.
我心中自有把握的
I’ll tend to the matter myself, um.
带有这样标记的奴隶
That was the mark of one of the slaves
企图暗♥杀♥巴蒂塔斯
who tried to kill Batiatus.
我从未见过这标记
The mark is unknown to me.
或许 你得近点看
Perhaps a closer look…
这般精巧细致的手艺
Details of such craftsmanship
可不能走马观花呢
should not be viewed in haste.
我好像曾经见过类似的标志
I may have seen a similar mark…
Ahh.
这身打扮如何
So, what do you think?
如天神下凡
You adorn them like a god.
我要褪去这身衣裳
I would be out of them…
投入你的怀抱
And deep into you…
对不起
Apologies.
克拉维斯行政官到了
Magistrate Calavius arrives.
巴蒂塔斯家族 要雄起了
Our fortunes rise, like your cock.
蓄着云雨我们过后再享
Stay wet and we’ll make it rain presently… ohhh.
行政官
Magistrate!
您的大驾光临是小人的
You do us honor with your…
荣幸
Presence!
巴蒂塔斯 我正和索罗尼斯说
Good Batiatus! I was telling Solonius
我和你父亲相熟
how I knew your father.
真性情的罗马好汉
Now there was a true roman.
伟大之人 无人能及
A great man, none of his like to follow.
如先父一般 我会尽力使两位满意
I will attempt to fill your needs as he would have.
那言归正传
To business then.
众所周知 城市倍受久旱困扰
As you well know, the drought has parched the city
to the point of madness.
为了祈雨 我们试遍了各种方法
We’ve tried everything to tempted the skies into tears,
甚至试了百牛祭
even to the point of hecatombe.
祭献了百头牛 却仍是白费力气
A hundred cattle sacrificed, and yet not a drop.
神明不满足于牲畜之血
Because the gods do not want the blood of cattle.
他们要的是人血
They want the blood of men!
索罗尼斯已经非常慷慨了
Good Solonius has been kind enough
肯出力组织比赛
to lend a hand in organizing games
以满足他们的嗜好
to appease their appetite.
这将是一场巅峰对决
It will be sine missione.
至死方休 毫不留情
No draw. No mercy shown.
只有最优秀的角斗士
Only the finest gladiators
才会受邀参加比赛
will be invited to participate.
也只有最优秀的 才会被巴蒂塔斯选派参赛
Only the finest are offered in the House of Batiatus.
眼见为实 请亲自过目
Come, examine my wares.
真是令人叹服
An impressive selection,
堪比索罗尼斯的人马
rivaling that of good Solonius himself.
不过我有骁将
Yet I have the Primus.
还不够
Half.
你的对手还尚无人选
Your opponent still to be chosen.
如果你想取悦众神
If you wish to appease the gods,
就得从下面选出一位来
you must have one upon the sands
克雷斯 卡普亚的冠军
Crixus the Champion of Capua,
他愿意迎战索罗尼斯派出的任何♥勇♥士
will willing fight anyone that Solonius has to offer.
很好
Excellent!
这必将是一场传奇人物之间的较量
It will truly be a contest between legends!
传奇人物
Legends?
我忘记说了吗
Oh, did I fail to mention?
索罗尼斯已选定了瑟奥科斯作为骁将出战
Good Solonius has secured Theokoles for the Primus!
瑟奥科斯
Theokoles?
我花了极大的代价
I managed to coax him to our fair city,
才将他请来
at great expense.
我们感谢万分
With our gratitude.
有如此厚礼奉上 神明若仍不肯赐雨
If the gods fail to grant us rain with such a tribute,
那我们必是遭到了诅咒
then we are surely cursed.
我只怕会惹恼神明
I fear the gods will be displeased.
因为这场比赛并非势均力敌
The match is unbalanced.
与瑟奥科斯对战过的人中
Only one man Theokoles
仅有一人得以存活
and lived.
倘若克雷斯与斯巴达克斯共同出战呢
What if Crixus were joined by your man Spartacus?
他本已注定一死
His death was fated in execution,
可他却逆天而行
yet he refuse to own it.
而且他对命运的反抗 牺牲了我四名勇士
And cost me four men in his defiance.
你债台高筑已是众所周知的事了
Your debts are well known, Batiatus.
即使牺牲了这两个人
Even if you lose the men,
所获的报酬也足够打发债主了
the purse is enough to hold off your creditors,
至少够打发一时
for a moment.
当然 除非你不想参加
Unless of course you would rather
宁愿旁观
sit out these games
之后的一切比赛
or any others that follow, which…
不 我会派人应战的
No. I will set my men to the task.
我的勇士们
My titans!
歇息片刻 听此良讯佳音
Pause, and hear glorious news!
泰塔斯·克拉维斯行政官邀请我们最优秀的勇士
Magistrate Titus Calavius has invited our best men
参加骁将对决
to fight in his Primus!
克雷斯
Crixus!
上前听令
Step forward!
斯巴达克斯 上前听令
Spartacus! Step forward.
你们被选中
You have been chosen to fight as one…
共同迎战瑟奥科斯 死亡之影

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!