你们需一直战斗
Mongrel on mongrel,
直至希神降临
till Charon arrives!
先别死 再等等
Not yet, not yet…
不要
No!
你是怎么护卫我的
My protector, and here I stand bloodied!
竟让我血淋淋的站在这儿
I did not see there was another.
我没注意到另外一个杀手
You must see all when my life is in the balance!
只要我一息尚存 你就得眼观六路
耳听八方
Ring your crown with eyes, or have the two you possess
否则你就得被挖目割耳
ripped from your fucking skull!
主人 他们的身体有标识
Their flesh carries a brand, Dominus.
什么族的
Of what origin?
不知道
Unfamiliar,
不过可以确定 是一种奴隶的标记
but certainly the mark of a slave.
奴隶
Slaves?
他们竟然
They send
派遣奴隶来刺杀伟大的巴蒂塔斯
common fucking slaves
to kill Batiatus!
竟然是他妈的普通的奴隶
Common fucking slaves?

Fuck!

Fuck!
去查明他们的主人的身份
Discover their master.
我想跟他谈一谈
I wish to have words with him.
罗神的嘴唇
Juno’s lips,
罗神[罗马神话中司婚女神]
Juno’s heart,
罗神的心
罗神的腹部
Juno’s belly.
我们占据天时
The kalends are upon us.
今天是新的一个月的开头
The first day of the new month.
准备祭品
Prepare a sacrifice.
终有一天我们会感动上苍
Perhaps the gods will finally grace us
赐予我们子嗣
with a child in return…
昆图斯
Quintus!
没事 一点点皮肉伤
Aye, it’s nothing, a minor annoyance.
皮肉伤
Minor?
你口口声声说想要子嗣
Why do you speak of children,
可你却要让我成为个寡妇
yet press to make me a widow?
要想把我从你身边夺走
It will take more than a scratch
绝非易事
to wrest me from your side.
的确并非易事 坐下吧
Barely more, sit.
谁该为此偿命
And tell me who must die in response.
我已经派人下去展开调查
The agents have already been dispatched to the underworld.
目前尚未查出幕后黑手
The hand behind them yet to be revealed.
早就警告过你地下角斗场危险重重
I warned you of the dangers of the pits.
我本打算借此还清我们所有的债务
I had thought to erase all our debts
through them after tonight.
我本来和斯巴达克斯达成了协议
Spartacus offered terms to see it so.
什么协议
What terms?
他愿以死帮我赢得赌注
His willing death to wager upon.
条件是我得找到他的妻子
Locating his wife the crux of the bargain.
那名色雷斯人死了吗
The thracian is dead?
没有 他还活着
No, he yet lives.
赌金都输了
And the wager is lost.
输了多少
How much?
数目很大
A substantial sum.
我们没钱了
We don’t have it!
那名色雷斯人…
That thracian…
他让我们颜面尽失
He brings nothing but shame on our house!
如果不是他
Were it not for him,
你该守寡了
you would be a widow.
今晚是他救了我一命
He saved my life in the pits this night.
如果不是为了他
A place you would never have been if it weren’t for him.
你永远也不会踏足地下角斗场
他被诅咒了 他是天煞星
He is cursed, he is cursed by the gods.
他命中注定该死于非命
I would see his life ended, as it should have been
那天他在竞技场上就该死
when he stepped into the arena, doomed for execution.
他注定被执行死刑
只要那名色雷斯人还尚在人间
Every day that the thracian yet lives,
厄运迟早会降临至我们头上
I fear that his curse becomes our own.
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus.
巴蒂塔斯传召你
Batiatus summons you.
我妻子认为你是天煞星
My wife thinks you are cursed by the gods.
我也觉得如此
I’m inclined to agree.
我不会为此抗辩
You’ll find no argument.
解决之道就是在你殃及我之前
The rational course would be to end your miserable life
结束你悲惨的人生
before it further infects mine.
你曾向我许诺
A promise was made,
会帮我找到苏拉
you would find Sura.
前提是你得死在地下角斗场
If you died in the pits.
可你现在生龙活虎的站在这里
Yet here you stand, alive.
您也如此
As do you.
我会信守承诺
Promise is kept.
帮你继续找寻她
I will continue the search for her.
你救了我一命
You saved my life.
无论是天理还是人情
Gods or not, a debt demands repayment.
我都必须报答
让他尽早重归角斗士阵营
He’s to rejoin the gladiators as soon as he is able.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!