这能助我逃离死神的掌心
One that keeps me from the grasp of the afterlife.
你状况堪忧 难以为继
Your condition speaks to its encroachment.
这是曼德拉草根
Mandrake root,
从阿舒尔手里买♥♥的
acquired from Ashur.
咀嚼即可舒缓疼痛
Chewed to numb the pain.
拿着
Take it.

I can’t.
我唯有保持清醒才能救你于水火
I need what remains of my senses to save you.
为何救我
Save me from what?
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus?
谢谢你的止痛药
Your offer is well received.
但是我不能收
Even in the turning away of it.
斯巴达克斯帮你赚了不少
Spartacus handsomely returns.
那够不够偿还债务的
Will the sum balance our debts?
虽然赚了不少
The scales are well nudged…
不过还债…
But balanced?
还不够
No.
把必须付的钱先付了
Pay out the most egregious.
先别管奥维迪斯的那些债了
But leave Ovidius with empty fucking hands.
奥维迪斯
Ovidius?
行政官的表弟
The magistrate’s cousin?
你该去睡的 已经很晚了
You should be in bed, the hour is late.
那我们的债怎么办
And our debts follow.
欠奥维迪斯的钱
If money is owed to Ovidius…
会按时还清
Then it will be paid, in due course.
他这么羞辱我
The man offered me insult and I won’t reward it with it swift coin.
我才不会这么痛快还他钱的
这么做好吗
Is that wise?
如果他向行政官告状 我担心
If he complains to the magistrate, I worry…
我才是家主 这事我一个人来操心
I am the paterfamilias, the worry is mine alone!
那你早上醒来的时候
Is that how you woke this morning?
我又在哪里
Alone?
难道没在你身旁吗
Was I not by your side?
露迪雅
Lucretia…
你怎么会有这些钱币
How did you come to possess those coins?
露迪雅
Lucretia!
露迪雅
Lucretia…
从拉麦尔那得来的
From Ramel, if you must kn,
这是翡翠项链的退款
in exchange for the emerald necklace.
我命令你不要去的
I commanded you to do no such thing!
命令我
Commanded?
以为我是你的奴隶吗
You mistake me for a slave.
你知道我的意思
You know my intentions better.
露迪雅 那个翡翠项链
Lucretia, the emeralds…
你戴上很漂亮
They looked lovely on you.
眼看着你因为财政危机而变卖♥♥首饰
To see them returned, a casualty of ill finances…
这都怪我
The fault was mine,
一开始我太急于去买♥♥那条项链了
in pressing the purchase in the first place.
昆图斯 宠辱兴亡
Your worries are my worries Quintus.
你我忧患与共
You are never alone.
此言甚暖我心
A notion to warm the heart.
那个翡翠项链
The emerald necklace,
退了多少钱
what did it bring?
十四第纳尔
Fourteen denarii.
才十四第纳尔
Fourteen?
那天可是用两倍的价钱买♥♥来的
Days past it commanded twice that!
女人果然不谙生意之道
Women and business, and these are the results!
索罗尼斯碰巧路过
An offer for the full price was made by Solonius,
他倒是开了全价的
who happened by.
我可能接受吗
Better business had I accepted?
你做的对
You struck the wiser bargain.
索罗尼斯已经知道你参与地下角斗了
Solonius knows of your activities in the pits.
全城的人现在都知道了
The whole city does by now.
让他们唧唧歪歪吧
Let their tongues wag.
赢的钱可以让训练场重振雄风
The winnings will return this ludus to solvency.
才能击败索罗尼斯跟他的走狗们
Then we’ll have at Solonius and all his shit eaters.
色雷斯人还能坚持多久
How long can the thracian last?
只能撑几天了
A handful of nights, if that.
他不死也得脱层皮了
Even the walking dead eventually return to the grave.
把他带去地下角斗场
Send him back to the pits!
他不是角斗士
He’s not a fucking gladiator!
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus!
拿着 斯巴达克斯
Here take it, Spartacus.
你干得不错 斯巴达克斯
You have fought well, Spartacus.
神明会奖赏你的
The gods reward you.
我遵守了诺言
The promise is kept.
苏拉
Sura…
我会常伴你左右
I will always be with you…
不管来世今生
Even in death.
血雨腥风就要来临了
The rains are coming.
救救我
Save me.
赶在一切都被冲刷之前
Before they wash everything away.
苏拉
Sura…

No…
不要
No!
他的桀骜和锐气都被磨平了
Not so much fight in him now, is there?
他等着到角斗场上去发泄呢
He saves his fury for the pits.
在那个鬼地方你只有被秒杀的份儿
A place you wouldn’t last a fucking breath.
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus.
你干得不错
You’ve fought well.
神明会奖赏你的
The gods may yet reward you.
神明
The gods.
他们昨晚托梦给我
They came to me last night.
你梦到了什么
In a dream.
真♥相♥
What did they show you?
The truth.
今晚以后 你就别想靠我赚钱了
Your profit from my blood ends tonight.
你不角斗 我就不帮你找你老婆了
Refuse to fight, and I will cease my attempts
to find your wife.
我得救她
I have to save her.
赶在血雨腥风之前
Before the rains come.
你个人♥渣♥ 别拐弯抹角的
Give way to your meaning, you mad fuck!
我的赔率还很低吗
The odds remain high in my favor?
是的
Still.
那就用所有财产押我输
Then bet everything you have against me.
你要死在地下角斗场里
You would die in the pits?
心甘情愿的帮我赚钱吗
Willingly, to see my fortune rise?
会的 如果你承诺把我老婆
Yes, if you will hold to wrest my wife
从那个叙利亚人手中解救出来
from the syrian with a piece of it.
一旦你死掉了
What’s to keep me to this bargain
我又凭什么要遵守协定呢
once your blood is spilled?
信誉
Honor.
你要敢食言
And the promise of vengeance from the afterlife
我做鬼也不放过你
if you betray it.
一言为定
The deal is struck.
装的真一点
Make it appear a sincere fight.
继续帮他准备
Finish preparing him.
有请
Behold…
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus!
有请 伊克西翁
Behold, Ixion!
下好赌注了吗
The wager is placed?
我把赌注分散在不同的交易人手里
The sum has been spread among
以免别人产生怀疑
the brokers to ease suspicion.
上天将赐予他们什么武器呢
What weapons
shall the gods bless them with?
亦或是让他们手无寸铁
Or curse them
with empty hands?
听天由命吧
Choose your fate!
伊克西翁抽中了双刃剑斧
Ixion draws bipennis!
斯巴达克斯抽中了镰月刀
Spartacus draws sica!
镰月刀[色雷斯角斗士善用的一种弧形弯刀]
本场竞技唯一的规则就是
We have but a single rule!
至死方休
Only one survives!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!