在珠宝业的话可能是那样
Oh.
Oh, in the business of jewelry, perhaps.
太漂亮了
A beautiful piece.
请允许我买♥♥下它
Allow me to buy from you.
用全价
At full price.
索罗尼斯 你喜欢的某个女人想要吗
You have a woman in mind who might favor it, Solonius?
没错
Indeed.
这个女人就站在我面前
She stands before me.
如此美丽
A vision.
收下吧
Take it,
同时请你拿回你的翡翠项链
and keep your emeralds.
项链在你颈间 温情却在我心
The thought of them against your skin warms mine.
你是让太阳晒懵了吧
Perhaps you mistake the heat of the sun.
就按你的价格吧 拉麦尔
I’ll have your offer, Ramel.
你的自尊
Pride.
总是让你如此的具有魅力
Always part of your considerable attraction.
正因为它我的丈夫才深爱着我
A trait which yet endears me to my husband.
他这几天如何
How is he fairing these days?
关于他派人去地下角斗场决斗的事
Beloved Ovidius mentioned something
亲爱的奥维迪斯告诉了我一些
about fighting his men in the pits.
那只是个临时措施
Oh, it’s a temporary measure.
一定是
Oh, to be sure.
如果我们的角斗士能在竞技场里
再比试一次 那我倒祈祷他能
财运滚滚
With honor.
十四第纳尔
Fourteen denarii.
真希望神明诅咒你阳痿
May the gods shrivel your cock.
研究对手的弱点
Study the flaws of your opponent.
攻击的时候 也要动脑子
Strike with your mind as well as your sword.
在竞技场中不用脑子的人
Fail to use your wits in the arena…
就会像斯巴达克斯那样一败涂地
And risk tumbling after Spartacus
进入地下角斗场
into the pits.
这个人不是笑柄
The man is no base humor to be laughed at.
是警钟
He is a tale of caution.
吃饭的时候
Ponder on that
好好想想我的话
while you fill your bellies.
吃饭
Eat!
半碗稀粥 一杯清水
A little porridge, and some water.
不足以塞牙缝 这干旱的天气
It’s just a sip, but, you know, the drought…
皮洛斯
Pietros!
离他远点
Get away from him!
多谢
Thank you.
看来你的男宠喜欢色雷斯人
Your boy fancy the thracian, does he?
我的巨♥屌♥♥足够他消受
My cock keeps him well filled.
迦太基的猛兽
The Beast of Carthage!
我很好奇你这名号♥的由来
I always wondered how you acquired the name.
有话快说 有屁快放
If you have words of purpose, speak them.
我只是好奇 克雷斯
I was merely curious, Crixus.
我替你搞到的礼物
The gift I procured for you,
达成所愿了吗
did it satisfy its intent?
礼物
Gift?
宝石项链 成色上佳
An opal necklace, of the finest…
别乱嚼舌根
Your tongue rattles too freely in your mouth!
否则跟你这瘸腿一般下场
Secure it, or it will join that useless leg of yours.
我道歉
Apologies.
只是好心问问
The question was born of goodwill,
相信我
I assure you.
你的好心只配塞进屁♥眼♥
Well you can stick your good will in your ass.
那个垃圾在说什么项链
What necklace does the shit speak of?
无关紧要 不值一提
It’s nothing, best forgotten.
你简直疯了
You mad fuck.
项链是送给露迪雅的女仆的吗
A trinket for Lucretia’s pet, wasn’t it?
省省吧
Rest your mind.
我对妮维雅不感兴趣
I am of no interest to Naevia.
她也一样 否则你就
Nor her to you, if you value your cock
老二难保
attached to your balls.
巴尔卡
Barca!
你负责斯巴达克斯
See to Spartacus.
确保他在日落前做好战斗准备
I want him ready to fight before the sun falls.
遵命 主人
Yes, Dominus!
起身 杂种
Rise, dog.
地狱在召唤你
More death awaits.

Fuck!
他完蛋了
He’s finished.
就该这样送他上西天
That’s how you send a dog to the afterlife!
胜者是 斯巴达克斯
Spartacus, victor!
斯巴达克斯行情见长
The odds soar in Spartacus’ favor.
他们相信他战无不胜
They believe he’s unbeatable.
躯体已死 灵魂残存
A dead man whose soul refuses to leave its body.
斯巴达克斯没有灵魂
Spartacus has no soul.
他的灵魂另有归属
It resides in the heart of another.
准备好 接下来对阵麦蒂勒斯
Prepare yourself, you fight Mytilus next.
克雷斯 有人传召你
Crixus, you are summoned.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等
Wait.
主人可不愿久等
Domina will grow impatient.
你知道她向来急不可耐
You know the urgency of her desires.
不是她传召你
She did not summon you.
那我为何而来
Then why am I here?
那条项链
The necklace,
是你买♥♥给我的吗
you purchased it for me?
我已说过
As I’ve said.
那为何装饰着主人的粉颈
Then why does it grace the neck of Domina?
妇人之见
The mind of a woman!
你既然不解风情 何必管它的去向
You deflect a gesture only to question where it lands.
你亲口说不能接受
Your words were I cannot accept this.
是 我说过
Yes, my words.
但并没说完
Cut off before completion.
那就说完它
Well then complete.
我不能保留你的礼物
That it is impossible for me to keep it,
无论多么渴望
regardless of desire.
我没有任何私人财产
There is nothing in my possession
除非主人赏赐与我
that was not given to me by Domina.
你怎么连这都视而不见
Are you so thick that this fact was ignored?
你认为她不会发现
Did you think she would not notice?
我误解了你退还礼物的意思
I misunderstood your meaning in returning it.
你完全误解了
Of course you misunderstood!
出了竞技场你就是白♥痴♥
You have no mind outside the arena!
你只想着舞刀弄剑
You think only with your sword and your shield,
你这个笨蛋 木头
you stupid, lumbering…
你是个傻瓜
You are a fool.
守卫
Guard!
唯有一人存活
Only one survives!
Mongrel.
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus!
获胜
Victor!
还有多久
How much longer?
还要流多少血才能重获自♥由♥
How much blood until we’re free?
指日可待
Soon.
我保证
I promise you.
我只想抱着你
Just the thought of holding you…
与你相依相偎
Feeling you against me…
这是我心跳的唯一动力
It’s the only thing that keeps my heart beating.
你看起来真糟
You look like shit.
再糟糕的都熬过了
I’ve endured worse.
这世界上
What man could,
谁又能顺心如意呢
and still count himself of this world?
茫茫尘世 苦海无边
This world. All it holds is suffering.
终有一日能靠岸
It will end one day.
我们还会聚首
And we will be reunited.
作为角斗士
As gladiators?
想法不错
A welcomed thought.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!