Your master’s hand has been at work.
拟定了锻造神之节的对阵名单
The pairings of the Vulcanalia have been decided.
克雷斯
Crixus!
卡普亚的不败战神
The unbeaten Champion of Capua.
你将代表巴蒂塔斯家族
You will honor the House of Batiatus
担任骁将
by fighting in his Primus!
谁与我对阵 多科特
And who will challenge me, Doctore?
此人技艺高超 兢兢业业
A man of skill and dedication.
他的能力 他的刻苦 及对胜利的欲望
His ability, his hard work and his hunger
必须得到奖赏与满足
shall be rewarded.
尼亚斯
Gnaeus!
英雄相见 兄弟
At last we meet brother.
撑着点 别太早翘辫子
Don’t die to quickly.
我吗
Me?
我会奸了你的尸
I will fuck your corpse.
你要用啥奸
With what cock?
余下名单由阿舒尔公布
Ashur carries the remainder.
神明与你们同在
May the gods be with you!
一个一个来
One by one.
一个一个来 兔崽子们
One by one you fucking cunts!
这可是巴蒂塔斯亲手交给我的
Batiatus himself handed me this list..
贱♥人♥ 拿来
Give it here, shit fuck.
野蛮的家伙
Savages.

Fucking cock.
我看看
Let me see it.
拿过来
Give it here.
你会上场吗
Did you gain position?
跟你一样
As did you.
我们俩对阵 打头炮
We are set to fight each other, at the start of the games.
第一场
The first match?!
让我们当无名小卒
The slot of the meek and insubstantial!
那就得证明我们不是
We shall prove otherwise.
为了什么
To what aim?
胜者奖金不过半文钱
The victor’s purse won’t be more than half a coin.
这么点
So little?
对我们俩的情况根本是于事无补
Not enough for either of our causes.
如果是作为骁将呢
And for the Primus?
会多很多
Considerably more.
测试的时候 我打败过克雷斯
I already bested Crixus once, in the final test.
现在我得再一路杀过这些废物
Now I must fight my way up through the dregs
才能再次和他对阵
to face him again?
说我是废物吗
Dregs am I?
你知道我的意思
You know my meaning.
如果不是巴蒂塔斯阻止我
If Batiatus hadn’t stayed my hand,
我早让他身首异处了
I would have parted his brains from his skull.
我和克雷斯没什么过结
There is no love lost between myself and Crixus…
只是提醒一句 他可是危险人物
But I caution, he’s dangerous.
他到底哪来的名声
A reputation built on what?
对阵挥舞小渔网的尼亚斯之流吗
Facing men such as Gnaeus and his little net?
克雷斯打败的可是大人物
Crixus forged his reputation against far worse.
完全是来自地狱的恶魔
Demons, belched from the underworld.
加根兄弟
The gargan twins.
德修斯和提比略
Decimus and Tiberius.
豺狼之子
Sons of a whore, raped by a jackal.
人面兽心
More beasts than men.
一直以来是东部沿海人的心头大患
They terrorized the eastern seaboard for many years,
直到他们被捕获
until their capture.
本想让他们葬身竞技场
They were cast into the arena to die.
反倒满足了他们杀戮的欲望
But instead flourished on meals of bone and blood…
那些壮汉还没失去意识就被大卸八块
The bodies of stout men left in their wake, half devoured.
没人敢自愿挑战他们
No one dared face them willingly.
唯有一人例外
Except for one…
卡普亚的冠军 克雷斯
Crixus! Champion of Capua!
血流成河 吼声震天
The blood flowed. The crowd roared.
恶魔全都倒在他剑下
And the demons fell beneath his sword…
豺狼之子吗
The sons of a jackal?
传闻如此
So they say.
这故事真荒谬
The story is a jest.
就像克雷斯一样
Like Crixus himself.
你听说过吗
Did you hear this one?!
也许有一天你能证明自己
One day, maybe you prove yourself.
但之前 你只配在早场跟那些废物过招
Until then, you fight at dawn with the rest of the shit whores.
我与强大的斯巴达克斯并驾齐驱
I keep pace with the mighty Spartacus.
还当我是废物吗
Still place my worth among the dregs?
我说错话了
I misspoke.
我们要打一场 对吧
A theme with you, is it not?
我会称你为对手
I shall call you equal.
其它的你要自己争取
More will need to be earned.
会是场精彩的对决
It will be a good fight.
愿神明保佑我们都活下来
May the gods see us both survive.
这里很多人都会死
There are many I would see dead in this place.
你不在其中
You are not among them though.
也许你别无选择
You may not have a choice.
船到桥头自然直
There is always a choice.
你的表情让人担心
That look gives me worry.
我妻子经常这么说
Words I’ve heard often from my wife.
你的对手可真是个人物啊 尼亚斯
Your net’s aim is remarkably true, Gnaeus.
你的动作相当漂亮
You strike an impressive figure.
可惜只是对付个小木人
Battling that little wooden man.
我真想见识你场上的雄姿
I long to see you in the arena.
跟货真价实的角斗士决斗
Among the men, there you are…
手里拿着一张可怕的网子
With your fearsome net!
像个骚娘们
Like a young, wet girl.
兔崽子
Fucking cunt!
骄阳把尼亚斯烤疯了
The sun has made Gnaeus mad.
他像头发狂的山羊冲过来
He charged like crazed goat.
我看到他的眼睛
I saw his eyes.
燃烧着狂野与饥渴
They were wild with thirst.
巴尔卡 柯泽
Barca! Kerza!
照顾尼亚斯
Tend to Gnaeus.
继续训练
Back to work!
阿舒尔
Ashur.
我需要你帮我弄点东西
There is something I want you to get for me.
不管你要什么 阿舒尔都能搞到
Whatever your needs, Ashur provides.
换地方说话 防奸细之耳
Follow me, away from prying ears…
看来我必须与你划清界限
I must make a point to stop standing beside you.
尼亚斯暴躁鲁莽
Gnaeus was of an unsteady nature.
如果你想取代尼亚斯出场
If your intent was to claim Gnaeus’ berth in the Primus,
那就太傻了
you’re a fool.
他干了五年才获此殊荣
He served five years before he was afforded the privilege.
苏拉可等不起
Sura cannot afford years.
如果你在竞技场
Nor your death,
对上了克雷斯
which is surely your station
你就小命不保了
if you face Crixus in the arena.
角斗士们
Gladiators!
观众已经到场
Your public has arrived.
快换衣服
Dress quickly.
晚宴开始了
The reception begins.
克雷斯
Crixus!
让亲爱的蒙卡图好好看看你的剑
Let good Mercato have a closer look at your sword.
遵命主人
Dominus.
就是这把剑砍倒了德修斯和提比略
The very blade used to strike down Tiberius and Decimus.
如果你想为卡普亚增光添彩
If you were to bestow Capua with the gift of a munus,
还有什么比下注克雷斯更好的呢
what better means than securing Crixus?
如果连同我其他的角斗士一并下注
Along with a dozen or so of my other offerings
就更完美了
to round out the proceedings?
看在好友的面子上 我会好好考虑的
I have been contemplating games in honor of my good friend..
阿舒尔
Ashur!
亲爱的蒙卡图有意全程下注
Good Mercato has set his mind to a day of games.
你来负责满足他的要求 好吗
Let us see his order well filled… shall we?
啊 真是又热又燥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!