It’s the only piece I’d show her.
她的品位非常高雅
She has very refined tastes.
二十五第纳尔
Twenty-five.
二十九第纳尔
Twenty-nine.
二十八 不同意我就把你从阳台上丢下去
Twenty-eight and I’ll resist pitching you off the balcony.
那就二十八吧
Twenty-eight, then.
Um.
过来
Come along then.
第二式 预备
Form two! Ready!

One.
第一式 预备
Form one, ready!

One…

Two..
第二式
Form two.
预备
Ready!

One..

Two.
第三式
Form three!
起立
Stand.
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus!
你想被丢到矿区吗
Do you dream of the mines?
我脑子里只有浴血奋战 多科特
My focus is on blood and battle, Doctore.
但你的训练表现却很不及格
Yet your training proves you worthy of neither.
我是一名色雷斯人
I am a thracian.
浴血奋战是我的天性
It is in my blood.
色雷斯
Thrace.
用尿浇出来的不毛之地
A swamp of piss.
跪下
Kneel.
汝自何方来 不足为意
The lands from which you hail matters no longer.
唯吾之号♥令 履下之地
The only thing that does is the sound of my voice…
重若泰山
And the sand beneath your feet.
汝等必敬之如桑梓
You will learn to worship it.
继续训练
Back to training.
现在这片土地有色雷斯的味道了
The sand smells like Thrace.
也许我该拉坨屎来成全它的芳香
Perhaps I should shit to complete the aroma.
有人传召你
You. You are summoned.
这场干旱看来无止尽了
This drought seems never to end.
你怎么过活
How do you fare?
主人养活我
Domina provides for me.
很好
That’s good.
很好
Good.
你服侍主人多久了
How long have you served Domina?
一辈子
All my life.
我出生于这个训练场
I was born in this ludus.
真是女大十八变
And recently come to blossom.
以前我都没留意到你
I barely noticed till I, I saw you at the games with Domina
三天前在竞技场上看到你跟着主人
当时我对战塔克尼城的阿诺克
three moons past, I fought Arnoch of Tarquinii.
我的胜利给你带来愉悦了吗
Did you enjoy my victory?
结束的时候 是的
I was pleased. When it ended.
要割下一个人的头颅并非易事
It’s no easy task to sever a man’s head.
角度要找对
You must find the right angle.
其实我不喜欢看竞技
I do not favor the games.
这可很罕见
Well that is an odd bent,
尤其对一个奴隶而言
for a slave,
一个角斗士学校的奴隶
at a gladiator school.
真是朽木不可雕
One not to be straightened.
我并无意冒犯
I did not mean to insult.
主人等着呢
Domina awaits.
你走得可真慢
You walk too slowly to my chambers.
我不想让人怀疑
I do not want to arouse the suspicions
我来此的目的
of my men as to my purpose.
你目的何在呢 卡普亚的冠军
And what might that be, oh, Champion of Capua?
主人之所欲 即我之所求
Whatever Domina desires.
为了晚宴 我买♥♥了这条项链
I brought this necklace for the reception…
你觉得它太花哨了吗
Do you think its too much?
我血脉喷张了
My blood rises.
但并不是项链的功劳
But to give the necklace credit would be false.
那么是什么使得你心跳加速呢
And what quickens your pulse?
你的双唇
The touch of your lips.
你的酥胸
Your breasts…
以及那下♥体♥的愉悦
And all of the pleasures below…
我要你操♥我♥
I need your cock inside me.
就现在
And I need it in me now.
永远不能走神
Never lose focus!
即使是朱庇特[罗马神话中的宙斯神]
Not if Jupiter himself
下凡人间
were to rip open the heavens
他也会谨慎行事
and dangle his cock from the skies!
一招不慎 乾坤难回
A gladiator’s first distraction is his last.
但并不是所有对决都以死亡告终
Not all contests end in death…
竖起二指
Two fingers.
表示投降之意
A sign of surrender.
亦是耻辱
And shame.
我立下的誓言里可不包括求饶
The oath I swore to this place did not including begging.
他是好奇…
He inquires as to the nuances of..
我不识”投降”二字
I need no lesson in submission.
想认识其他的字吗
You favor a different lesson?
教教你”服从”二字怎么写
In obedience, perhaps?
下粪池去
To the hole!
两个都去
Both of you!
可能我是冒失了点
Perhaps I spoke out of turn.
可能
Perhaps?
我以为你勇敢 看来只是鲁莽
What I perceived as courage in you reveals itself foolishness.
在竞技场上求饶 我办不到
To surrender in the arena…I cannot do.
我必须赢
I must have victory.
可要是你赢不了呢
What happens when that is something you cannot provide?
学着闭嘴
Silence, then.
下次你再挑衅多科特
Next time you vex Doctore,
我肯定不帮你说话
you’ll find my tongue of a similar fashion.
我不想连累你
Your company here was not my intent.
但我还是来了 跟你在这泡粪澡
Yet here I stand beside you, my cock soaking in the same shit.
抱歉
Apologies.
真没诚意
Well, that’s all?
不说点难言之隐吗
No reason behind it,
不解释下为什么脑袋发热
no glimpse int the fevered brain
干了这样的蠢事
of what the fuck are you doing?
我只为讨好巴蒂塔斯
I seek only to please Batiatus.
胡说
Pluto’s asshole.
根本说不通
The answer has no balance with your actions.
他跟我许诺过
He made a promise.
你不求名利 他能许你什么
What could he offer a man who seeks neither fame nor glory.
还我妻子
My wife.
罗马人抓我时 把她一并带走了
Taken from me when I was captured by the romans.
若我能立足竞技场 他便帮我夫妻团聚
I prevail in the arena, and he will find her.
她值得吗
Is she worth it?
她值得我做任何事
She’s worth everything.
我也一样
As is mine.
花两年时间
Two years here.
用我的奖金还清债务
Pay my debts with the winnings.
我就会重返她身边
Hold her in my arms again.
这身污秽到时候肯定能洗干净了吧
Perhaps the smell will have washed off by then.
她叫什么名字
What name do you call her?
奥瑞莉娅
Aurelia.
你妻子呢
Yours?
苏拉
Sura.
那么
So.
这么泡粪澡
Buried up to your balls in garbage.
是你与苏拉团聚的计划之一吗
This part of your plan to get Sura back?
就这么点供给水 都拿去洗这小布条
You’d waste your ration cleaning a bit of cloth?
这布条对我很重要
It bears meaning to me.
集♥合♥
Gather.
经过主人的慎重考虑

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!