我承诺过要全力攻退日耳曼人
Not to march east to attack Mithridates.
没说过要东行 攻打米特拉达梯人
You will march where you are commanded!
我命令你去哪 你就要往哪行军
Urgh!
Kill them!
杀光他们
Urrr! Wait, wait!
等等
Urgghh!
Haaa!
侍卫官跑了
Throw, damn you.
Yah!
What have you done, you stupid shit?!
你♥他♥妈♥的 看看你干的好事
He did what he had to!
他必须这样做
Break and go your way!
大家散伙各奔东西吧
West if your lives are there.
你的村落在西边 就往那走 要不是的话…
If not, I could give a fuck.
我也管不着
Ohh!
What of the Legatus?
将军怎么处理
Leave him in the mud.
让他自生自灭
Um! Go.
No! Ah!
Urghhh!
Yah!
Urgh!
Rrrraa!
Uh!
Oh god, oh my god.
The village…
我们的村落
We have to go. Now.
我们必须离开这里
马上走
They haven’t followed.
他们没有追过来
You were right. I never should’ve left.
你说的对
我就不该去
You had given your word.
你跟他保证过的
The fault lies with the romans in breaking theirs.
不像他们 随意食言
You’re hurt.
-你受伤了 -没什么
It’s nothing. Let me see.
-让我看看 -苏拉
Sura. Let me see.
让我看看
Your tone is disquieting.
-你总吼我 -你该习惯了
You should be used to it by now.
I’m all right.
我没事
Of course you are. Hold still…
还说没事 别动
It’s gone, isn’t it?
都没了 是吧
The village.
我们的村落
Everyone we knew.
我们的朋友
We’ll move south.
我们往南走
I had people there once.
那边有我认识的人
The getae won’t venture that far.
日耳曼人不会跟那么远
Not to the risk of thinning their numbers.
他们想要保证兵力
And the romans?
那罗马人呢
Their concern rests Mithridates to the east.
他们关心的是东边的米特拉达梯人
South it is.
那就往南去吧
I wish I had been a thousand men.
真希望我自己能以一当百
You did what you could.
你尽力了
You came back. For me.
为了我 你回来了
Knowing it could mean your life.
即便知道会赔上你自己的性命
There is no life without you.
没有你 我活着又有什么意义
My tribune dead. Half the auxiliary deserted.
我的侍卫官死了
Now orders recalling me to Rome.
你的将士全当了逃兵
我要募集更多的人手
All from your hand.
I own my actions. But my wife…
一人做事一人当
Has been condemned to slavery,
-我妻子她 -沦为奴隶
courtesy of her husband.
拜其丈夫所赐
No! No! No!
不 不 不
The shadow of Rome is vast.
在罗马的天罗地网下
And you, thracian,
你这个特雷斯人 只不过是瓮中之鳖
will die under it.
Good of you to join us.
欢迎加入我们的行列
Thought you were dead there for a while.
我差点以为你就这么死了
He smells dead. Stupid fuck.
已经散发着尸体的臭气了
Argh! Ahh! Easy, easy.
淡定 淡定
You’ve been out for days.
你都昏迷好几天了
We’re at sea?
我们在海上吗
Upon the adriatic.
亚得里亚海
Bound for Capua.
往卡普亚方向
Sura…
-我的苏拉 -你的女人?
Your woman?
The romans took her.
罗马人带走了她
Best to forget her then.
还是忘了她吧
What if I’d been an assassin?
不怕我是刺客
Father’s in town. He’ll be back shortly.
父亲到镇上了 很快就会回来
How shortly?
有多快
He’s not very happy with you.
父亲对你颇有微词
And his daughter?
-那他的女儿呢 -很想念你
She missed her husband.
But fears his reappearance has come too soon.
不过你这么早回来 也让我忐忑
The games your father presents the people of Capua.
你父亲举办的竞技
They begin tomorrow.
明天开始
The feast is tonight?
-今晚是大宴宾客 -这是他回来的目的
That’s to his purpose in town.
I would have a word with him.
我会和他谈谈
It will take more than one to regain his favor.
要重获父亲的赏识绝非易事
The senate chamber is full of whispers
元老院里很多流言 质疑你的
over your…Early return.
提前归来
Cheers of the crowd will still their tongues.
民众的欢呼声自然能堵上他们的嘴
Cheers? How will you draw them, short of victory?
欢呼声 没有胜利哪来的欢呼声
By giving them something few have ever seen:
让他们大开眼界就行
Thracian blood, spilled in the arena.
特雷斯人血溅竞技场
When the hearts of the crowd…
必定赢得观众的欢心
And the senate will beg to follow.
元老院定会拥护你
Get out of my sight!
滚开
Inbred shit whores.
忘恩负义的混♥蛋♥们
I should sale the lot of you to the mines. Out!
我该把你们都卖♥♥到矿区去
Father’s returned. And in a fine state.
父亲回来了
心情不错
If he refuses to aid my intentions…
如果你不愿替我美言
He refuses his daughter nothing,
只要我装点可怜 父亲会答应我任何事
when pleaded with teary eye.
Good citizens of Capua! Revered guests!
亲爱的卡普亚子民们
各位来宾
A debt of gratitude for partaking in this celebration…
非常感谢大家前来
Of the family name of Albinius.
参加阿比努斯家族的庆典
Albinius! Albinius!
阿比努斯 阿比努斯
Your attendance honors the memory of my elders,
各位的光临表达了对先祖的敬意
gone too soon from the realm of the living…
先祖仙逝多年
And the joy of a daughter, yet so full of life.
幸好膝下仍有一女 带来生命的乐趣
I repay your kindness with gifts of water!
我仅以生命之水作为回报
Carried from Rome
由罗马带来 携神明之护佑 保天下之富足
where the gods have seen fit to keep the drought at bay!
And gifts of blood, to be spilled in the arena!
同时我们的竞技场将再掀血雨腥风
Quintus Lentulus Batiatus!
首先有请昆图斯·巴蒂塔斯·兰图拉斯
Step forward.
Present your gladiators.
请介绍你的角斗士
In honor of senator Albinius
尊敬的阿比努斯元老及卡普亚人♥民♥
and the people of Capua, I give you Barca!
巴尔卡 我们来自迦太基的猛兽
The Beast of Carthage!
Yet his ferocity pales against the titan of the arena!
但是 面对克雷斯
The god of blood and sand!
我们的竞技之王 角斗之神
Crixus! The Undefeated Gaul!
还是略逊一筹
Gratitude to Batiatus!
感谢巴蒂塔斯
And now to Marcus Decius Solonius,
接下来有请
马尔库斯·德西乌斯·索罗尼斯
and his offerings!
In honor of senator Albinius
尊敬的阿比努斯元老及卡普亚人♥民♥
and the people of Capua.
I give you six of my finest men!
我带来了六个顶级高手
Behold Arkadios! Scourge of athens!
有请 阿凯迪亚斯
令雅典人闻风丧胆之辈
Preening shit eater.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
A mockery to the profession.
造势的行家
A mockery is it?
-怎么造势了 -我说的不对么
Oh, you disagree?
Let it pass.
随他去吧
We’re guests of the senator.
我们是客人
He’s invited us to sit in the pulvinus tomorrow.
元老都邀请我们坐主看台了
As consolation!
这还有点像话
Only two of my men have been retained
我只派了两个人上场

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!