黎明前给出战术报告
Or go without rations.
要不然没饭吃
“Please” would have done.
他说句”请”能死啊
We’ll finish this discussion later.
我们的问题日后解决
And if we’re dead?
要是我们死了呢
Then my boot will find your ass in the afterlife.
那来世我还会追着你痛扁的
Ilithyia.
-伊莉西娅 -就不怕是刺客吗
What if I’d been an assassin?
I’d be a widow.
那我就成寡妇了
What’s the respectful period of mourning
我该追悼自己的丈夫多久后才再婚呢
before I could remarry?
你越界了
You overstep.
Women are forbidden within the encampment.
女人是不可以来军营里的
I was discreet.
-我行踪隐秘呢 -是吗
Not you?
你的人放我过了岗哨
Your man helped whisk me through the sentries.
After I threatened to run naked through the camp,
因为我威胁说 如果不放我过去
screaming he laid his hands
我就在军营中裸奔 大喊自己是将军的老婆
on the wife of the Legatus.
Does your father know you’re in Thrace?
你♥爸♥知道你在特雷斯吗
Please. He’s too busy colluding
得了吧 他忙着跟元老院里
with the other corpses in the senate.
其他老朽们串通一气呢
He thinks I’m still lounging at the villa in Capua.
他还以为我在去卡普亚的路上
Far too arid.
真没劲啊 人老了 果然是要变糊涂了
Hasn’t rained there since last forever.
You should have written.
-你该写下来的 -你该告诉我不要来
You would have told me not to come.
I’m in the middle of a war.
-我在打仗呢 -我给你带礼物了
I brought you a gift.
Something to remind you of Rome.
能让你想起罗马的礼物
Sestii wine!
一壶好酒
Let me fill up your cup
让我给你斟酒
while you tell me about your little war.
你来给我讲讲战况吧
Too brief a tale.
实在没什么可说的
Mithridates and his army of greek whores
米特拉达梯人和希腊军向东进发
press the legion in the east by the black sea.
侵占黑海
Here I sit. Protecting the northern border…
我在这里驻营 保卫北方边境
Of the land of piss and shit
迎战那些混帐野蛮人的突袭
from simple barbarian raiders.
Mithridates. Victory against him
米特拉达梯人
would have your name on every roman’s tongue.
如果打赢他们 你必定被举国歌♥颂
Cotta leads the assault.
-考特领军进攻他们 -他这是抢功
He steals your laurels.
He’s the consul. Theft is his privilege.
他是执政官 就算抢功我也没话说
Father will be disappointed.
父亲会失望的
He secured this position for you to shine.
他留着位置等你领功呢
And here you sit. Eclipsed.
-但是你在这里驻营的话… -我尽力了
I’m doing what I can.
Of course you are. I just
当然了
wish you were back home.
我还是希望你能回家乡
Father’s planning a full day
父亲在筹备盛大的
of spectacles and gladiators!
展览与角斗
It’s the talk of Capua.
整个卡普亚都在谈论呢
I hadn’t realized elections were nearing.
我都忘了 大选快来了
Never too early to campaign.
竞选永远不嫌早嘛
If things were heading better,
如果进展顺利 你可能会成为他的心腹
you could be by his side.
If.
如果…
So serious! Bad for the humors.
这么严肃干嘛 有点幽默感嘛
Come. You haven’t tasted your gift yet.
来吧
你还没品尝你的礼物呢
They’re breaking camp.
他们在解散营地了
Frightened little gashes,
吓破胆的日耳曼人 夹着尾巴溜了
running away with their cocks between their cheeks.
Retreat would take them beyond
他们本应该是向北方山岭撤退的
the mountains to the north.
但是火把却指向西方
Their tores bear west.
West?
西方
They’re swinging around to attack the villages below the pass.
他们在周♥旋♥ 然后攻击沿路的村落
Our villages.
我们的村落
Slippery little cunts.
狡猾的小兔崽子们
They break for the mountain pass here.
他们抄山路 最多也就四天
It will take them four days at most,
就能到达下方的村落
to reach the villages below.
食物 补给 妇女
Food. Supplies. Women… all unprotected.
都得不到保护
It’s a simple thing to be turned in the mountains at night.
深夜里 群山之中 难免看走眼
Perhaps I should send a roman
我应该再派罗马士兵去评估下战势
to properly assess the situation.
Send the gods themselves. They’ll report the same.
你就算派神明来 也还是一样
Dismissed.
退下
If we march by midday we can easily…
如果我们中午进军 轻而易举的…
Dismissed!
退下
The barbarians head west.
野蛮人们西行了
So it appears.
看起来是的
Further yet from Mithridates and the greeks.
离米特拉达梯人和希腊人更远了
And the glory you deserve.
你离应得的荣耀也更远了
Return to Capua.
你回去卡普亚吧
And my father?
怎么跟我父亲交代呢
How will he measure the man he so blessed with his daughter?
他会怎么看待 自己宝贝女儿的男人呢
A colossus, towering above the enemies of Rome.
给他建个铜像
威慑罗马的敌人
Pompous, arrogant, roman boy-lover!
高傲自大又娘娘腔的罗马人
All but called us liars.
-简直是鬼扯 -为什么这么说
How are you certain?
你听见他怎么说的吧
You heard at he said.
深夜里看走了眼 以为我们是小孩子啊
“Turned in the mountains at night!”
Like he’s speaking to children!
我是问 你说娘娘腔 那他们站着撒尿吗
No, no about the boys. How do you know he favors them?
Now who’s having a laugh?
-你在说笑吗 -我喉咙痒痒
Well there is this tickle at the back of my throat.
That would be the cock Glaber just forced down it.
-你被葛雷博深喉了吧 -得了吧
If he wants to send his own men let him.
就算他要自己人观察战势 结论也一样
Won’t change the direction of the getae.
Glaber is the most dangerous kind of fool.
葛雷博是最危险的傻瓜
One with a title.
-只不过有名头罢了 -那是 不过
Truth. But perhaps he has better sense
他对酒倒是很有品
when it comes to wine.
You stole his wine?!
-你居然偷了他的酒 -借来喝两口呗
Only borrowed it. Plan to piss it all back shortly.
然后过一会再”还”给他
Up.
-起床了 -去你♥妈♥的♥
Uh. Fuck your mother.
罗马人吹响号♥角了
The romans sound the call.
去他妈的罗马人 管他们吹不吹的
Fuck the romans. And their fucking horns.
Up Drenis, you drunken goat.
起来
The Legatus has gained his senses.
将军应该是醒悟过来了
Is there any wine left?
还有酒吗
Your belly holds the sum.
-你肚子里不是有吗 -我马上就排出来了
It may return the balance presently.
How far to the mouth of the pass?
走山路要走多久
Three days by foot,
步行三天 如果行军有意义的话
if we march with meaning.
A drink would spur my intent.
给我点酒 激发下斗志吧
My village is only a ways further west.
我的村落就在西边不远处
My wine is yours after we…
-到了以后管够你喝… -西边?
West?
我们是往东边走 去攻打米特拉达梯人
We march east, to challenge Mithridates.
将军后来派人去调查战势了吗
Did the Legatus send his own men to scout the front?
我怎么知道
How the fuck should I know?
他们就知道吹号♥ 放狗乱叫
They blow their fucking horns, a roman dog barks
and the gods shit on me.
守卫兵还找我的茬
Welcome to the fucking auxiliary.
欢迎来到魔鬼军队
A word, Legatus?
跟你谈谈 将军
Move to formation. Advance east.
列队
我们要东行
Surely you mean west, as the getae advance.
你是说西行吧 跟日耳曼人去一个方向
Mithridates and the greeks are of pressing concern.
攻打米特拉达梯人和希腊人才是当务之急
You have aligned yourself with Rome.
你们既然投靠了罗马
I am its body and voice.
我就是罗马的权代人
We march east to the black sea.
我们东行 去黑海
Fall to formation.
列队
Fall to formation.
列队
No.
不
You would defy an order from your Legatus?
你居然公然反抗你的将军
I gave my word to defend against the getae.