《斯巴达克斯:血与沙》第一季 第一集
红蛇
Uh! Uh!
Raaarrhh!
Come on!
加油
Uh!
Yeah!
Uh!
Rrrrah!
Oh what do you know about it?
-你们知道什么 -滚吧
Just fucking go!
Hold your fucking tongues!
闭上你们的臭嘴
Let the roman have his say!
让罗马人说吧
Thrace and the Republic
特雷斯和罗马之间有众所周知的矛盾
have known their differences.
We’ve not always been as brothers.
我们并非情同手足
But let us put aside such matters,
但是现在 我们应该不计前嫌
uniting in just cause.
团结一致
You pushed your way into our land,
你们侵犯了我们的领地
and now you stand asking for our help.
现在居然指望我们
Your hand extended?
伸手求助
I extend no hand. I am here merely to inform.
我没有伸手求助
我只不过是来传达消息
Mithridates and his greeks
米特拉达梯人和希腊人从东面进攻
attack from the east…
侵占了黑海
Encroaching from the black sea.
Far removed from our villages.
-离我们村落远着呢 -没错
True. But the getae
但是日耳曼人会趁虚而入
take advantage of the distraction.
Their barbarian hordes amass to the north.
他们的野蛮人♥大♥军簇居在北部
Barely half a week’s march from your villages.
再有三四天就会到达你们村落
How many?
-有多少人 -数以千计
Thousands.
Align yourselves with Rome!
投靠罗马吧
Pledge your service to the auxiliary
加入我们的浩浩大军
and join us in our campaign!
与我们共驰沙场
To what end?
为了什么 为了什么
To what end?!
Victory.
胜利
And how is it to be measured?
如何才算胜利
The getae have raided our villages in the past.
日耳曼人以前就侵占过我们的村落
Raped our women. Killed our children.
强♥暴♥妇女 虐杀孩童
Each time have pushed them back.
一波未平
Only to see them return.
一波又起
He speaks out of turn.
他虽然无礼的插嘴了 但说的都是事实
Yet the truth falls from his mouth.
If we are to align with Rome,
想让我们投靠罗马 要明确目的才行
the purpose must be clear.
The getae dead.
杀死日耳曼人
All of them.
片甲不留
Dead. All of them.
杀死日耳曼人
片甲不留
The council has decided?
议会决定了吗
We go to war.
我们要参战
I’ve asked the gods to bless your sword.
我祈求神明 为你的剑护♥法♥
Once the getae are wiped from our lands,
如果日耳曼人就此被铲除了
there’ll be no reason to ever pick it up again.
我也不再需要弄枪舞剑了
And what would my husband do without it in his hands?
不弄枪舞剑 我的丈夫又能做什么呢
Grow crops. Raise goats.
锄地种田 养鸡喂鹅
Make children…
生儿育女
You’d fight no more?
-你之后不再去打仗了吗 -再也不会了
Forever. To be by your side.
只为伴你左右
How soon do you march?
-何时行军 -明日凌晨
First light.
Then come to bed.
那快上♥床♥吧
If one night is all we have left…
如果只剩一夜春宵
I should make the most of it.
我们应该享尽欢愉
Be strong my wife.
I woke expecting my wife beside me.
我醒过来的时候希望身边能有你
She rose early to pray.
我早起祷告
That her husband would stay with her.
祈祷我的丈夫可以留在我身边
I thought were in agreement.
我还以为我们已经说好了
We were. Were?
-那是昨晚 -昨晚?
The gods came to me last night.
昨晚 神明到来
In my sleep.
托梦给我
What did they show you?
-什么梦 -我的丈夫跪在地上
My husband on his knees,
bowing before a great red serpent.
对一条红蛇俯首称臣
The life draining from his veins.
生命在他的血脉中干涸
What meaning did you take from it?
你觉得那代表什么
A warning.
一个警示
If you go to war,
如果你参战了 巨大的不幸将会降临
you are destined for great and unfortunate things.
The getae worship the mountain wolf.
日耳曼人敬拜的是山岭狼
They place no faith in snakes.
他们敬拜的不是蛇
It was just a dream.
不过是梦一场
And if it isn’t?
-如果不是呢 -我向你保证 苏拉
I gave my word, Sura.
Blood and honor.
鲜血和荣耀
It speaks to the man.
铸就了男人
Nothing will keep me from returning to your arms.
没有什么能够阻隔你我
Not the getae. Not the romans.
日耳曼人不行 罗马人不行
Not the gods themselves.
神明也不行
The nights grow so cold.
寒夜寂寥
What am I to do without you in our bed?
无君温存 情何以堪
Lift your dress.
掀起裙子
Keep me close to your thighs,
让我时刻陪伴你
the thought will warm us both.
用它慰藉彼此的牵挂
Kill them all.
杀光他们
For you.
就当为了你
Charge!
Rahhh!
Urgh!
Hold the line!
保持阵型
Raaa! Urgh!
I’ll fuck your women!
我要干♥你♥们的老婆
I’ll fuck them all!
我要干个遍
Ahhh!
Where the fuck are the romans?
罗马军死到哪里去了
Show the cunts no mercy.
手下别留情
Uhh!
Yaaah!!
Ahhh!
Raaa!
Romans! Forward!
罗马军 冲
Where are you going?
他们去哪了
Little late.
来晚了吧
They’d just get in the way.
他们真碍事
My own shit would taste better!
我拉的屎都比这个好吃
I cook what they give us, Drenis.
罗马人给我什么原料我就做什么 卓纳斯
Guts and bones!
这太不公平了 罗马人吃香的喝辣的
While Glaber and his romans feast on meat.
We’re the last to eat, the last to share the spoils.
然后让我们饿着肚子
只给残羹剩饭
But always first to be sent against those barbarian cunts!
但是打仗的时候又让我们冲在最前线
Maybe Legatus fucking Glaber rolls out of his nice warm tent
让混帐葛雷博从温暖的营帐中滚出来
and finds his thracian dog have returned to the wild.
带着他的人冲锋陷阵
Uh hum.
Something to add, little man?
有话要说吗 小样儿的
A word.
-一句话 -哪句话
Which word might that be?
The one I gave the romans.
我已经承诺过罗马人
And my body and blood with it.
要全心全意与他们并肩作战
We all did, to push the getae back.
我们都承诺过了 要击退日耳曼人
We can defend our own lands!
-我们不过是想保卫家乡 -但做出了承诺
We gave our word.
In my village such a thing still bears meaning.
在我的村落里 信奉一诺千金
Your village.
你的村落
Is that why you’re here? To defend your village?
你来参战 就是为了保卫”你”的家乡吗
Or maybe you’re trying to impress that sweet taste
是为了让你那位小情人 觉得你很有
you’re always going on about, with stories of war.
男子汉气概吧
Struck the mark near, did I?
我说的一针见血了吧
Words and honor, my great fat ass!
还说什么承诺与荣耀 真是狗屁
All comes back ’round to a pair of tits
还不是为了一对玉峰 一处花丛么
and a tight little hole.
The Legatus is here.
将军来了
The Legatus needs volunteers
将军需要志愿者
to scout beyond the forward line.
汇报前线的战况
You. Tactical report by sunrise.
你们俩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!