-可惜啊 可惜 -坐下
-Shame, shame! -Sit down.
这类公然的夸张行为 是故技重施
This sort of heroic public behaviour is nothing new!
我们以前都看过 而我更知道他的目的
I’ve seen it before… we all have… and I know the meaning of it!
柯萨斯为了高贵的理由 放弃指挥权
Crassus acted on a point of honour!
理由是贵族的荣誉
Patrician honour!
此举不管外表看起来有多高尚
No matter how noble this looks from the outside…
我都不喜欢他真正的目的
I don’t like the colour of it.
柯萨斯是全罗马唯一没有…
Crassus is the only man in Rome…
对共和国的腐♥败♥失望 还永远抱持希望的人
who hasn’t yielded to republican corruption, and never will!
我会试着忍♥受共和国的腐♥败♥
I’ll take some republican corruption along
同时享受共和国的自♥由♥
with some republican freedom…
但我绝不会…
but I won’t take…
忍♥受他的独♥裁♥ 并且失去所有的自♥由♥
the dictatorship of Crassus and no freedom at all!
而那才是他真正的目的
That’s what he’s out for…
那才是他真正想得到的
and that’s why he’ll be back.
回到母亲生我的地方
To the mother that bore me…
回到父亲育我的地方
to the father that taught me…
回到天神…
to the god…
回到蓝色的树林 和紫色的树荫…
To the blue woods and the purple shadows, I…
是回到蓝色的树荫 和紫色的树林
To blue shadows and purple woods.
-斯巴达格斯 你吓我一跳 -对不起
-Spartacus, you frightened me! -I’m sorry.
-你来多久了 -来了好一会儿
-How long have you been there? -A little while.
为什么不出声呢
Why didn’t you say something?
你看起来很开心 我不想吵你
You seemed so happy. I didn’t want to bother you.
我是很开心
I am happy.
斯巴达格斯 我试着记住 安东奈斯唱的那首歌♥
Spartacus, I’ve been trying to remember the song that Antoninus sang.
是蓝色的树荫和紫色的树林
Is it blue shadows and purple woods?
还是紫色的树林和蓝色的树荫 到底是哪一个
Or is it purple woods and blue shadows, or what is it?
我想跟我的妻子亲热
I want to make love to my wife!
放我下来 斯巴达格斯 我…
Spartacus, put me down. I’m…
我不在乎
I don’t care.
-你必须 你必须…-怎么了
-You’ve got, you’ve… -Yes?
-你必须对我温柔一点 -为什么
-You have to be gentle with me. -Why?
为什么 亲爱的
Why, darling?
我就要有宝宝了 现在快放我下来
I’m going to have a baby. Now put me down.
什么
What?
一个宝宝
A baby.
宝宝 什么时候
A baby? When?
春季
In the spring.
-怎么…我是说 你怎么知道 -我就是知道
-How? I mean, how do you know? -I know.
宝宝会在春季出生
A baby in the spring.
-我就要有儿子了 -有可能是女儿
-I’m gonna have a son. -But it might be a daughter.
-你为什么不告诉我 -我刚才说啦
-Why didn’t you tell me? -I just did.
你会着凉 快点躲进我的袍子里
You’re cold. Here, get underneath this.
-我有没有伤到你 -没有 你没有
-Did I hurt you? -No, you didn’t.
-我不是故意这么粗鲁的 -你为什么不亲我
-I didn’t mean to be so rough. -Why don’t you kiss me?
这是我第一次怀孕
This is the first time I was ever going to have a baby.
一个宝宝
A baby.
斯巴达格斯 我还是和以前一样
I’m just the same as I ever was, Spartacus.
我没有那么脆弱
I won’t break.
这些奴隶已经害我们 损失了一兆元
These sla ves have already cost us a thousandmillion sesterces.
他们现在如果愿意 自动消失的话
If now they want to relieve us of their unwelcome presence…
看在上天的份上 让他们走吧
in the name of all the gods, let them go!
不行 他们的暴♥动♥ 已经感染了半个意大利
Impossible! They’ve already infected half of Italy with this uprising.
现在如果我们让他们逃走
If we permit them to escape now…
所有的奴隶都会群起效法
this condition will spread throughout the entire empire.
罗马共和国…
The Republic…
目前尚未从二十年的 内乱中恢复元气
is still weak from 20 years of civil strife.
我们现在跟两个国家 处与交战状态
We’re engaged in two wars:
一个在西班牙 另一个在亚洲
one in Spain and the other in Asia.
海盗切断了 来自埃及的粮食补给
Pirates have cut off our Egyptian grain supply…
而斯巴达格斯 又掠夺了南意大利的贸易
and Spartacus raids the commerce of all south Italy.
罗马有一半的行政区 没有足够的粮食
Half the precincts of Rome are without bread!
罗马市已经濒临恐慌的边缘
The city is close to panic.
眼前有两件事必须马上进行
There are two things we must do immediately!
第一 任命凯撒 为罗马守卫军的指挥官
Confirm Caesar as permanent commander of the garrison…
第二 指派两个军团
and assign two legions…
前往庞迪辛恩拦截 并且消灭斯巴达格斯
to intercept and destroy Spartacus at the city of Metapontum!
庞迪辛恩市
要是能拿兰托勒斯 来下酒有多好
If we could only have had Batiatus in the other pot!
-你说得没错 -薇瑞妮亚 晚餐很棒
-Now you’re talking! -Varinia, wonderful meal.
一小块土地和几只山羊
A small piece of land with a few goats on it.
世界上最棒的酒
The best wine in the world.
说到酒就得去阿奎塔尼亚 那里有世界上最甜的葡萄
For wine you’ve got to go to Aquitania. The sweetest grapes on earth.
最好的酒来自希腊 那才是最棒的
Come to Lidya for wine. That’s the best.
希腊的酒是最棒的 大家都知道 连罗马人都知道
The best wine comes from Greece. Everybody knows that. Even the Romans!
不 是利迪亚
No, Lidya!
你们都错了
You’re all wrong!
不论到哪里 家乡的酒都是最棒的
The best wine comes from home, wherever it is.
我同意
I agree with you.
各位
Gentlemen.
-有庞迪辛恩的最新消息吗 -哈洛斯正在宣布坏消息
-Are there reports on Metapontum? -Heralds are crying the news now.
我们损失了一万九千人 包括康莫迪斯和他的军官
We lost 19,000 men, including Commodius and his officers.
一万九千
Nineteen thousand?
你在庞迪辛恩有房♥产吗
Have you estates in Metapontum?
没有 我儿子在康莫迪斯麾下服役
No. A son with Commodius.
请准许我先告退
With your permission, good day.
我们花五年的时间 训练一个军团
We take five years to train a legion.
斯巴达格斯如何在七个月内 训练出一支军队
How can this Spartacus train an army in seven months?
其中必有蹊窍 一定有问题
There’s something wrong, something very wrong.
-我们应该展开调查 -务必要进行调查
-We should have an investigation. -By all means, an investigation.
-现在斯巴达格斯在哪 -他在庞迪辛恩海港附近
-Where is Spartacus now? -He’s nearing the seaport of Brundusium.
我有事要和指挥官谈
I need a few moments of the commander’s time.
不介意我们失陪一下吧
Will you excuse us?
我听说你在第四区买♥♥了房♥子
I hear you’ve taken a house in the fourth ward.
不是什么高级的房♥子
Not a very splendid house either.
你还在战神场 宴请一万一千位平民
And you feasted 11,000 plebeians in the field of Mars.
不能算是酒宴
It scarcely could’ve been called a feast.
两百年来 你我的家族…
For 200 years, your family and mine have been members…
一直是骑士团和贵族党的成员
of the Equestrian Order and the Patrician Party.
罗马的统治者兼仆人
Servants and rulers of Rome.
为何弃我们而去 加入奎格斯那帮人
Why have you left us for Gracchus and the mob?
我没有离开任何人 更没有背弃罗马
I’ve left no one, least of all Rome.
但我从奎格斯那儿学到 群众便是罗马
But this much I’ve learned from Gracchus, Rome is the mob.
不
No!
罗马是天神心中不朽的思想
Rome is an eternal thought in the mind of God.
我不晓得你变得如此虔诚
I had no idea you’d grown religious.
那并不重要
That doesn’t matter.
就算没有神 我仍会尊崇他们
If there were no gods at all, I’d revere them.
就算没有罗马 我仍会梦到她
If there were no Rome, I’d dream of her…
希望你也一样
as I want you to do.
我希望你能回到你所属的团体
I want you to come back to your own kind.
算是我求你
I beg you to.
你是为了我 还是为了我的守卫军
Is it me you want or is it the garrison?
都有 坦白告诉我
Both. Tell me frankly.
如果你是我 你会出战斯巴达格斯吗
If you were I, would you take the field against Spartacus?
-当然会 -为什么
-Of course. -Why?
为了救罗马 我们别无选择
We have no other choice if we’re to save Rome.
凯撒
Caesar!
哪一个罗马
Which Rome?
他们的
Theirs…
还是我们的
or ours?
你知道奎格斯是我的朋友
You know Gracchus is my friend.
我不会背叛他
I won’t betray him.
凯撒
Caesar.
背叛朋友或是背叛罗马 哪一个比较糟
Which is worse, to betray a friend or to betray Rome herself?
亲爱的柯萨斯 我不需要选择
My dear Crassus, I face no such choice.
你需要 而且比你想的还要快
You will, sooner than you think.
午安啊 柯萨斯 我找了你一整天
Good afternoon, Crassus. I’ve been looking for you all day.
你的新主人
Your new master.
元老院整天的议程 都是讨论斯巴达格斯