没吃到蛋
You haven’t?
-给你 -谢谢
-Here. -Thank you.
我不会让它飞走的
I’m not going to let mine get away.
-唱一首歌♥ -安东奈斯 替我们唱首歌♥
-Sing us a song. -Sing us a song, Antoninus.
唱啊 安东奈斯
Sing, Antoninus.
当太阳逐渐西下
When the blazing sun hangs low in the western sky…
当山风悄然远逝
when the wind dies away on the mountain…
当野云雀的歌♥唱依旧
when the song of the meadowlark turns still…
当蚱蜢的跳动平息
when the field locust clicks no more in the field…
当浪花归于平静
and the sea foam sleeps like a maiden at rest…
当黄昏开始笼罩大地
and twilight touches the shape of the wandering earth…
我转身回家
I turn home.
穿过蓝色的树荫和紫色的树林
Through blue shadows and purple woods…
我回到了家
I turn home.
我回到了我出生的地方
I turn to the place that I was born…
回到父母生我 育我的地方
to the mother who bore me and the father who taught me…
很久 很久
long ago, long ago…
很久以前
long ago.
孤独的我 茫然失措 面对无尽的苍穹
Alone am I now, lost and alone, in a far, wide, wandering world.
然而 当夕阳西下
Yet still when the blazing sun hangs low…
当山风远逝 当浪花平静
when the wind dies away and the sea foam sleeps…
当黄昏笼罩大地
and twilight touches the wandering earth…
我转身回家
I turn home.
你从哪学到的
Where’d you learn that song?
我父亲教我的
My father taught it to me.
诗人 我看错你了
I was wrong about you, poet.
你不会学杀人 你会教我们唱歌♥
You won’t learn to kill. You’ll teach us songs.
我是来参战的
I came here to fight.
要学打仗很容易
Anyone can learn to fight.
我已经加入了
I joined to fight!
-你叫什么名字 -安东奈斯
-What’s your name? -Antoninus.
安东奈斯
Antoninus.
有打仗的时候 也有唱歌♥的时候
There’s a time for fighting, and there’s a time for singing.
现在你该教我们唱歌♥
Now you teach us to sing.
唱吧 安东奈斯
Sing, Antoninus.
当太阳逐渐西下…
When the blazing sun hangs low in the western sky…
你喜欢他 对不对
You like him, don’t you?
谁希望打仗
Who wants to fight?
动物也能学会打架
An animal can learn to fight.
但是吟唱美丽的诗歌♥
But to sing beautiful things…
并且让大家深信不移…
and make people believe them…
你心里在想什么
What are you thinking about?
我自♥由♥了
I’m free.
但我懂些什么
And what do I know?
我甚至不识字
I don’t even know how to read.
你懂的事是学不到的
You know things that can’t be taught.
我什么都不懂
I know nothing.
什么也不懂
Nothing!
我希望什么都懂
And I want to know.
我想要…
I want to…
我想要知道
I want to know.
知道什么
Know what?
所有的事
Everything.
为什么星星会落下 鸟却不会
Why a star falls and a bird doesn’t.
为什么太阳要下山
Where the sun goes at night.
为什么月亮会有圆缺
Why the moon changes shape.
我想知道风从哪里来
I want to know where the wind comes from.
风来自一个山洞
The wind begins in a cave.
在遥远的北方 一位年轻的神在洞中沉睡
Far to the north, a young god sleeps in that cave.
他因为梦到一位女孩
He dreams of a girl…
而深深的叹息…
and he sighs…
夜晚的风是他的呼吸
and the night wind stirs with his breath.
我要知道你所有的事
I want to know all about you.
每个线条
Every line…
每个曲线
every curve.
我要知道你的每个部分
I want to know every part of you.
你的每个心跳
Every beat of your heart.
继续谈曼德庞顿城
Go on about the city of Metapontum.
在那里会遇到多少守卫军
What garrisons will we find there?
守卫军有两个军团 一部分已经被派往南方…
There are two legions in the garrison. Some have been sent south…
到前面把轿子放下
Set the litter down there.
那个奴隶将军在哪里
Where is this slave general?
狄奈赛斯 带轿夫们去躲雨
Dionysius, get the litter bearers out of the rain.
给他们食物 面包 还有他们的自♥由♥
Give them food, bread, and their freedom.
-好的 跟我来 -我们会付钱给你
-All right, follow me. -We’ll pay you for them.
我们的军营里没有奴隶
We have no slaves in this camp.
提格尼斯拉凡提斯 乐意为你效劳
Tigranes Levantus at your service.
我的国书
My credentials.
请进
Come in.
意大利奴隶将军 斯巴达格斯亲启
“To the general of the Italian slaves called Spartacus…
西莱西亚 迪洛斯岛司令官敬上
from Ibar M’hali, Cilician governor of the island of Delos.”
-请坐 -您好
-Sit down. -“Greetings.
外传您的军队 有意搭乘西莱西亚船队
Word has been received that you wish to embark your armies…
自意大利港口庞迪辛恩出发
on the Cilician ships from the Italian port of Brundusium.
-现接见为敝方使者 提格尼斯…-拉凡提斯
-Receive now my agent, Tigranes…” -Levantus.
乃敝人之全权代表
“who bargains in my name.
愿艾赛斯和希拉比斯 为你带来胜利
May Isis and Serapis bring victory to your cause. The governor of Delos.”
-艾赛斯和希拉比斯是谁 -东方的神
-Who are Isis and Serapis? -Gods of the east.
他们为什么希望我们赢
Why should they want us to win?
因为他们喜欢西莱西亚人
Because they favour Cilicia…
他们跟你们一样 抵抗罗马
and Cilicia, like you, fights against the Romans.
要不要喝点酒
Would you like some wine?
生意谈成之后 我才喝酒
I drink only after the bargain has been concluded…
之前不喝
never before.
西莱西亚人有几艘船
How many ships do these Cilicians have?
至少五百艘
Five hundred at least.
不过数量多少不是问题
But no deal is too small, I assure you.
五百艘我全都要了
We’ll need them all.
-全部 -价钱是多少
-All? -What is the price?
雇用一艘船是十万元
Price is 100,000 sesterces per ship.
五百艘船就是…
For 500 ships that would be…
就是五千万元
50 million sesterces.
-你有这么多钱吗 -我们会有
-You have such a sum? -We will have.
你自己看
See for yourself.
-太棒了 -船何时能准备好
-Beautiful. -When will the ships be ready?
太美了 这么多的钱 真是太美了
Beautiful. I love to see such beauty.
船何时能准备好
When will the ships be ready?
我的朋友
My friend…
你们何时能准备好
when will you be ready?
你们要花费多少时间
How long will it take you…
横越三分之一的意大利…
to cross one -third the length of Italy…
打赢所到之处的每场战役
fighting a major battle in every town?
一年 还是两年
One year? Two years?
从现在起 七个月内到不了 庞迪辛恩
If we’re not in Brundusium seven months from now…
我们永远也到不了
we’ll never be there.
万一我们造好了船…
What if we assemble the ships…
你们却没有出现 怎么办
and there is no longer a slave army to board them?
我现在先给你一箱黄金 剩下的到庞迪辛恩再给
We’ll give you a chest of treasure now, the rest when we get to Brundusium.
-这一箱 -没错
-This one? -Yes.
成交 船队会在七个月后造好
Done! Seven months from now, the ships will be assembled.
安排人来搬箱子
Arrange to have the chest loaded.
不介意的话 我希望能喝刚才那杯酒
Now, with your permission, I should like to have the wine you offered me.
-一起喝一杯 -没问题
-Will you join me? -I will.
精致的手工
Excellent workmanship.
从一个贵族家里拿来的
It came from the estate of a wealthy nobleman.
我听说你出身贵族
I’ve heard that you are of noble birth yourself.
我是奴隶的后代
I’m the son and grandson of slaves.
我发现你不识字时 就知道了
I knew that when I saw you couldn’t read.
认为你是贵族 能满足罗马人的虚荣心
Of course, it pleases Roman vanity to think that you are noble.
他们拒绝承认是在跟奴隶打仗
They shrink from the idea of fighting mere slaves…