Your pleasure, Your Highness.
亲爱的 由你决定何时开始 这场戏剧性的表演
To you, my dear, shall go the honour of starting this poetic drama.
开门
Open up!
第一组 魁克斯跟克利诺
First pair, Crixus and Galino!
斗剑士向您致敬
Those who are about to die salute you.
魁克斯
Crixus.
下一组
Next pair!
斗剑士向您致敬
Those who are about to die, salute you.
你选的色雷斯人表现不错
Your Thracian’s doing well.
你要如何任命我 却不让奎格斯知情
How were you able to get my appointment without Gracchus knowing?
我铤而走险 背地里收买♥♥了元老院
I fought fire with oil. I purchased the senate behind his back.
我还是觉得拿三叉戟的会赢
I still think the trident’s going to win.
-为什么不杀他 -杀了他
-Why doesn’t he kill him? -Kill him.
到底怎么回事
What’s the matter now?
-杀了他 -你这个蠢蛋 杀了他
-Kill him! -Kill him, you imbecile!
他会被吊在那里 到他腐烂为止
He’ll hang there till he rots.
斯巴达格斯 看她最后一眼吧
Take a last look, Spartacus.
她要去罗马 她被卖♥♥掉了
She’s going to Rome. She’s been sold.
她被卖♥♥了
She’s been sold?
奴隶 不准在厨房♥里说话
No talking in the kitchen, slave.
餐厅发生暴♥动♥
There’s trouble in the mess hall.
马塞拉斯被杀 其他人可能也遇害
They killed Marcellus and maybe others.
召集所有的卫兵
Call out the guard!
快去 快去啊
Move, move!
仔细考虑后 我决定亲自带她去罗马
On second thoughts, I’ll deliver the girl personally.
去卡普拉向守卫军队求救 我不相信这些人
Ride to Capua. Call out the garrison. I don’t trust this lot.
-交给你全权负责 -是的 主人
-I hold you responsible. -Yes, sir.
罗马
他们在卡普拉附近 四处破坏乡村…
Around Capua, they ravaged the countryside…
强迫别的奴隶加入
forcing other slaves to join them.
掠夺 抢劫 甚至还烧毁一切
Looting, robbing, burning everything…
当他们在维苏威斯 的内城扎营时…
while they make their camp in the escarpments of Vesuvius.
人数每天不断的增多
Each day swells their numbers.
目前的情势 完全仰赖
The situation presently lies in the hands…
本院处理
of this august body.
伟大的柯萨斯人呢
Where’s the mighty Crassus?
-出城去了 -至少有你在这里
-Out of the city. -At least you’re here.
只要格莱布斯和我们一起 罗马就无须忧虑
No need to fear for Rome as long as Glabrus is with us.
容我补充一下 超过一百间房♥屋被烧毁
Let me add, Over 100 estates have been burned…
各位 其中包括我的房♥子
among them, gentlemen, my own…
被烧为灰烬 损失高达三百万元
burned to the ground and three million sesterces lost.
我建议立刻从西班牙 召回庞贝和他的军团
I propose the immediate recall of Pompey and his legions from Spain.
-我用五百人就可以摆平他们 -别做傻事
-I could bring them in with 500 men! -Don’t make a fool of yourself.
为何要召回军团
Why call back the legions…
何况罗马守卫军的任务…
when the garrison of Rome has nothing to do…
主要就是保护罗马 免于乌合之众的攻击
but to defend us from sausage makers?
派格莱布斯去对付这群恶棍
Let’s send Glabrus against these scoundrels!
让他们知道罗马铁骑的厉害
Give ’em a taste of Roman steel.
我反对 我强烈反对
I protest. I most strongly protest.
罗马城内 奴隶比罗马人还多
There are more slaves in Rome than Romans.
一旦守卫军不在 谁能防止他们进行暴♥动♥
With the garrison absent, what’s to prevent them from rising too?
我并没有说要派遣所有的驻军
I did not say the whole garrison.
六支步兵队就足以胜任
Six cohorts will more than do the job.
其余的驻军留在罗马 免得你被家里的女佣攻击
The rest can stay in Rome to save you from your housemaids.
格莱布斯 你接受这项委托吗
Will you accept such a charge, Glabrus?
我愿意接受这项委托
I accept the charge of the senate…
如果元老院全权委托我
if the senate truly charges me.
罗马守卫军随时待命
The garrison of Rome stands ready.
歼灭奴隶是项龌龊的任务
Slave hunting’s a dirty business.
需要一位勇敢的指挥官 同意执行
It takes a brave commander to consent to it.
我提议 明天动员全罗马市
I propose we turn the city out tomorrow…
在格莱布斯出发时 向他致敬
in tribute to Glabrus as he marches through.
另外…
And…
暂代他统率守卫军的职务
for temporary command of the garrison during his absence…
我提议由卡亚斯凯撒出任
I propose Caius Julius Caesar.
你似乎并不高兴 得到这项新职务
You don’t look very happy over the new job.
又不是严重的动♥乱♥ 他还是会回来
It’s not a serious disturbance. Glabrus will be back.
或许会
Maybe.
但至少让我有机会…
At least it gives me a chance…
将格莱布斯和柯萨斯 分开一阵子
to separate Glabrus from Crassus for a while.
你知道 我们的共和国 就好像一个有钱的寡妇
You know, this republic of ours is something like a rich widow.
大部分的罗马人爱她如母
Most Romans love her as their mother.
但柯萨斯却梦想着 要娶这位寡妇
But Crassus dreams of marrying the old girl, to put it politely.
格莱布斯万岁 格莱布斯万岁
Hail Glabrus! Hail Glabrus!
-神与你同在 格莱布斯 -愿他与你同在
-God be with you, Glabrus. -And with you too.
希望他能凯♥旋♥归来
I hope he returns to such applause.
费比亚 选一只肥的
One fat one, Fimbria!
不用找了 剩下的钱交给你太太
No, keep the change. Give it to your wife.
-愿天神眷顾你 -得靠你替我祈祷
-May the gods adore you. -Only through your prayers.
我们为格莱布斯的胜利 献上传统的祭品
Let’s make an old -fashioned sacrifice for Glabrus’ success.
我以为你是个无神论者
I thought you had reservations about the gods.
私底下 我是个无神论者 你也一样
Privately I believe in none of them. Neither do you.
公开时 我相信他们的存在
Publicly I believe in them all.
马可斯费维斯 你好
Greetings, Marcus Clodius Flavius!
格莱布斯到了吗
Is Marcus Glabrus in attendance?
-主人 他在大厅等您 -很好
-He awaits you in the atrium, sir. -Excellent.
这是怎么回事
What have we here?
是西西里岛司令官送来的礼物
A gift from the governor of Sicily, sir.
安东奈斯
Antoninus.
26岁 西西里人
Sicilian, age 26.
吟唱诗人
Singer of songs.
你为谁表演这项特殊才能
For whom did you practice this wondrous talent?
我主人的孩子
For the children of my master…
我还教他们古典音乐
whom I also taught the classics.
古典音乐 真的
Classics, indeed.
有什么职位是给 有特殊才华的人做的
What position have we, I wonder, for a boy of such varied gifts?
你会是我的帖身仆人 教他
You shall be my body servant. Instruct him.
全部跟我来
All of you, come with me.
你在站岗吗
Are you on guard duty?
我亲爱的柯萨斯 恭喜我吧
My dear Crassus, congratulate me.
再不然的话 让我们互相恭喜对方
Or better still, let us congratulate each other.
我恭喜我们
I congratulate us.
明天我将带领六支步兵队
Tomorrow I lead six cohorts of the garrison…
去歼灭维苏威斯的奴隶
against the slaves on Vesuvius.
全城的人将夹道欢送我出发
The whole city is turning out to see us off.
慈悲的神 为何如此残忍♥
Great merciful bloodstained gods!
原谅我
Your pardon.
胜利的时刻 我总是忍♥不住向天发誓
I always address heaven in moments of triumph.
这个差事和奎格斯有关吗
Did Gracchus have something to do with this brilliant affair?
没错 是他提议的 相当的得体
Yes, he even proposed it. Rather decently, too.
你以为我提拔你 担任守卫军指挥官…
And you? Do you think I made you commander of the garrison…
是为了修补 维苏威斯的石子路
to control some rock patch on Vesuvius?
是为了管理罗马的街道
It was to control the streets of Rome!
我只带领六支步兵队 其余的军队负责留守
I only take six cohorts. The rest of the garrison remains.
-由谁统率 -由凯撒暂时代理
-Under whose command? -Under Caesar’s.
好 很好
Excellent, excellent!
奎格斯不但控制了 元老院的流氓
Finding Gracchus in control of the mob and the senate…
你还听话的把军队交给他
you felt compelled to hand over the garrison to him also.
我明白了
I see.
我可以拒绝 我可以将军队撤出远征行动
I’ll refuse. I’ll withdraw from the expedition.
身为贵族最大的缺点…
One of the disadvantages of being a patrician…
就是有时候 你不得不言出必行
is that occasionally you’re obliged to act like one.
你答应了元老院 就非去不可
You pledged the senate to go, and go you must.
既然奎格斯打算跟你作对…
If Gracchus should decide to move against you…
他不会 也没这个必要
He won’t! Has no need to.
藉着你的帮助 他已经让我动弹不得
He has, with your assistance, immobilized me altogether.
你的军团还在城墙外扎营
Your legions are still in camp outside the city walls?
我的军团
My legions?
你真以为我会命令军团 进入罗马
Do you truly believe I’d order my legions to enter Rome?
我只是想提醒你 必要时可以这么做
I only point out that you can if you have to.
你难道不知道 罗马最古老的律法规定…
Are you not aware of Rome’s most ancient law…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!