He wants to see his mother. Can you blame him?
你感觉到了吗
Can you feel it?
不 我没有
No, I don’t.
希望他能耐心等到 我们进入罗马
I hope he waits till we get to Rome.
罗马
Rome!
他们从未击败过我们
They’ve never beaten us yet.
不是这样
No.
不论我们击败他们多少次
But no matter how many times we beat them…
他们又会派新的军队 来对付我们
they still seem to have another army to send against us.
再派新的军队
And another.
薇瑞妮亚 感觉上像我们开始了…
Varinia, it just seems like we’ve started something…
一件没有结果的事
that has no ending!
要是战争明天结束 再多的辛苦都值得
If it ended tomorrow, it would be worth it.
薇瑞妮亚 别让我软弱
Varinia, don’t make me weak.
你坚强到可以软弱
You’re strong enough to be weak.
我爱你胜过我的生命
I love you more than my life.
有的时候 即使你就在我的身旁
Yet, sometimes, even with you here sleeping beside me…
我仍旧感到孤单
I feel so alone.
我幻想有一位保护奴隶的神
I imagine a god for slaves…
我向他祈祷
and I pray.
你祈祷些什么
What do you pray for?
我祈祷我们的儿子生而自♥由♥
I pray for a son who’ll be born free.
我也一样
I pray for the same thing.
薇瑞妮亚 好好照顾我的儿子
Take care of my son, Varinia.
万一他没有机会认识我…
If he never knows me…
告诉他 我是什么样的人 还有我们的梦想
tell him who I was and what we dreamed of.
告诉他实话 因为很多人会对他说谎
Tell him the truth. There will be plenty of others to tell him lies.
斯巴达格斯 没有你我活不下去 薇瑞妮亚
I can’t live without you, Spartacus!
你和我 永远都不会分开
For you and me there can be no farewells.
只要其中一人活着
As long as one of us lives…
我们就都活着
we all live.
我感觉到了 你有没有 有 我有
I felt it! Did you feel it?
-他很有力气 -你会痛吗 不会
-Yes, I did. -That was so strong. Does it hurt you?
他很强壮
That was so strong.
哦 薇瑞妮亚
Oh! Varinia.
卢卡勒斯和庞贝
Lucullus and Pompey.
清点过俘虏了吗
Have we a count of prisoners?
还没做最后的清点 大人
We haven’t made the final count, sir.
我替你们的主人带来一个消息
I bring a message from your master…
马可斯柯萨斯
Marcus Licinius Crassus…
意大利指挥官
commander of Italy.
奉他仁慈的命令
By command of His Most Merciful Excellency…
你们可以免去一死
your lives are to be spared.
你们原先为奴
Slaves you were…
今后仍将继续为奴
and slaves you remain.
这项恐怖的惩罚
But the terrible penalty of crucifixion…
虽然可免于钉十字架
has been set aside…
但唯一的条件是…你们必须指认斯巴达格斯
on the single condition that you identify the body…
的尸体或是他本人
or the living person of the slave called Spartacus.
-我是斯巴达格斯 -我是斯巴达格斯
-I’m Spartacus! -I’m Spartacus!
我是斯巴达格斯
I’m Spartacus!
我是斯巴达格斯
I’m Spartacus!
我是斯巴达格斯
I’m Spartacus!
我是斯巴达格斯
I’m Spartacus!
我是斯巴达格斯
I’m Spartacus!
大人 原谅我最后才来恭喜你
Forgive me for being one of the last to congratulate you, Your Nobility.
军营里在流传一个邪恶的谣言…
There’s an ugly rumour going round the camp…
所有的俘虏都会被钉上十字架
that the prisoners are to be crucified.
是真的
That is true.
或许我该趁机提醒陛下
Perhaps this is the moment to remind Your Highness…
昨天您答应让我担任 俘虏拍卖♥♥会的代理人
that yesterday you promised me I could be the agent in their auctioning.
你答应帮我指认斯巴达格斯 现在他人在哪
Last night you promised Spartacus to me! Where is he?
为了回报你 我才答应的
In return, I promised you the sale of the survivors…
现在全部无效
and there will be none!
-是薇瑞妮亚 -对 我记得
-It’s Varinia. -Yes, I remember.
你是斯巴达格斯的女人
You’re the woman of Spartacus?
我是他妻子
I’m his wife.
这是他的孩子
And this is his child?
是的
Yes.
他人呢
Where is Spartacus?
死了
Dead.
你亲眼看到他被杀的
Did you see him killed?
没错
Yes.
你说谎 他在哪
You’re lying. Where is he?
现在至少有人值得拍卖♥♥了 大人
At least here is someone worth selling, Your Enormity.
我愿意带走小孩当做投资
I’ll even take the child as an investment.
-我们俘虏了多少女人 -不到四十人 大人
-How many women have been taken? -Under forty, sir.
其他没被杀的女人 带着小孩往山丘跑了
Most of those who weren’t killed have run to the hills with their children.
你可以卖♥♥掉其他的俘虏 但不是这个
You may sell all the others, but not this woman.
大人 您没见过她们
But you haven’t seen the others, Your Magnitude.
她们非常的丑 就算是天才也卖♥♥不掉他们
They’re of surpassing ugliness! A genius wouldn’t be able to sell them!
揍他一顿 然后赶他出军营
Flog that scoundrel out of camp.
把这个女人和她的孩子 带到我罗马的家
This woman and her child are to be conveyed to my house in Rome.
-叫他们停 -停
-Halt them! -Halt!
安东奈斯
Antoninus?
护民官
Tribune!
沿着路旁 把奴隶钉上十字架
Slaves are to be crucified along the roadside…
距离从这里到罗马的城门
the whole distance between here and the gates of Rome.
把这个人留到最后
Hold this man till the end.
还有那个人
And that man too.
-继续走 -继续走
-March on. -March on!
我背上的条纹比斑马还多
I’ve more stripes on my back than a zebra!
每次我一碰到伤口…
Every time I touch my wounds…
痛的让我想尖叫
they sing like larks.
但除此以外 我找到了
But in spite of that, I think I’ve found something…
-钱财所买♥♥不到的东西 -是什么
-I never had before with all my wealth. -What is that?
别笑我 不过我相信是尊严
Don’t laugh at me, but I believe it to be dignity.
在罗马 尊严比疾病
In Rome, dignity shortens life…
更容易让人丧命
even more surely than disease.
天神一定是为了生意才救你
The gods must be saving you for some great enterprise.
你真的这么认为
You think so?
认为我会免费 做告密者的是傻瓜
Anyone who believes I’ll turn informer for nothing is a fool.
我毫无怨言的忍♥受鞭打
I bore the whip without complaint.
没错 那对尊严是最大的攻击
Yes, indeed, that sounds like a bad attack of dignity.
我希望这不会引响到你
I hope, however, this will not deflect you…
对柯萨斯报复的决心
from the revenge you were going to take on Crassus.
不 相反的 这只会加强我的决心
No, on the contrary. It only strengthens my resolve.
听你这么说我很高兴
I’m glad to learn that.
全罗马都知道 叫薇瑞妮亚的女人住在他家
This woman Varinia is in his house. All Rome knows about it.
恶毒的言论甚至说
Malicious tongues even say…
他生平第一次陷入爱河
that he’s in love for the first time in his life.
没错
Yes!
第一次见面时我注意到 他看她的眼神很特别
I noticed a strange look in his eye when he first saw her.
只有特别的女人
It would take a great woman…
才能让柯萨斯停止自恋
to make Crassus fall out of love with himself.
奎格斯 我坦白告诉你
I’ll be honest with you, Gracchus.
她不像我说的那样没有吸引力
She’s not as unattractive as I told you she was.
一个下午 找回了自尊和诚实 我快认不得你了
Dignity and honesty in one afternoon! I hardly recognize you.
-她是个特别的女人 -美丽
-But she is an impossible woman. -Beautiful?
美丽 很美丽
Beautiful? Well, beautiful.
锁链也无法掩盖她的气质
The more chains you put on her, the less like a slave she looks.
-骄傲 -骄傲 骄傲
-Proud? -Proud, proud.
你晓得吸引她的 绝对不会是我这一型的男人
You’d feel that she would surrender to the right man…
让人恼火的
which is irritating.
我喜欢柯萨斯 让我们帮他脱离烦恼
I like Crassus. Let’s save him from his agony.
我们把这个女人偷走
Let’s steal this woman.
偷走她 怎么偷
Steal the woman? Why?
我不能在元老院伤害他了
I can no longer hurt Crassus in the senate…
但我可以伤害他最介意的自尊
but I can hurt him where he’ll feel it most, in his pride.
从内部攻击我们的敌人
Attack our enemy from within.
这个计划非常棒