把犹太人带到这儿来
Bring the Jew here.
其他人回等候室
(Cinna) The rest of you,to the House of Expectation.
脱下衣服
Unclothe.
脱下
Unclothe.
他们这样对待他们的孩子?
They do that to their children?
多么野蛮啊
How beastly.
也许这正可以解释他们为什么擅长用刀
Perhaps that explains their skill with the knife.
– 我想先看犹太人
– 当然可以,先生
– I want the Jew to fight first.
– Of course, sir.
(Yelps)
– 打!
– 杀了他!杀了他!
– Strike!
– Kill him! Kill him!
– 杀了他
– 杀了他,犹太人!
– Kill him.
– Kill him, Jew!
他为什么不杀了他?
Why doesn’t he kill him?
杀了他!
Kill him!
他为什么不结果了他?
Why didn’t he finish him?
别指望我对你手下留情,色雷斯人
Don’t expect mercy from me out there,Thracian.
活下去,德拉巴
Live, Draba.
这就是生命的意义
That’s what life is for.
如果上帝爱你…
If the gods love you…
你该在童年就死去
you die in childhood.
太不同寻常了
That was extraordinary.
如果第二场像第一场那么好我会很满意的
If the second pair is as good as the first,then I shall be well pleased.
(Chuckles)
打!
Strike!
杀了他!杀了他!
(Batiatus) Kill him!
(Crassus) Kill him!
杀了他!
Kill him!
杀了他!
(Helena) Kill him!
(Crassus) Strike now!
阻止他!
(Helena) Stop him!
他为什么不杀了我?
Why didn’t he kill me?
如果他杀了我,他就能活下去
If he kills me, he lives.
如果他激怒了罗马人,他就得死
If he turns on the Romans, he dies.
他选择了去死
He chooses to die.
谁会选择去死?
Who chooses to die?
谁会选择去死?
Who chooses to die?
德拉巴选择作为一个人去死,
Maybe rather than live as a beast,
而不是像一个畜牲那样活下去
Draba chose to die as a man.
父亲!
(Child, echoing) Father!
– 嘘
– (Panting)
– Shh.
只是个梦
It was just a dream.

No.
直到现在为止我一直在沉睡
I slept until now.
现在我醒来了
Now I wake.
走,你们这些狗!
(Cinna) Move, you dogs!
前进! 我说前进!
March! I said move!
走!
Move!
走, 你这人♥渣♥!
Move, you scum!
(Flies buzzing)
德拉巴一个罗马人也没杀是真的吗?
Is it true that Draba didn’t kill any of the Romans?
如果一个人像结束自己的生命,他可以用一种更好的方式
If a man must throw his life away,he could die better than that.
你会以更好的方法死吗?
Will you die any better?
他会像狗一样死去,你也是,我们大家都是
He will die like a dog and so will you.So will we all.
你是我的朋友吗,克雷斯?
Are you my friend, Crixus?
– 德拉巴是你的朋友吗?
– 是的,他是我的老师
– (Crixus) Was Draba your friend?
– Yes. And my teacher.
– 他教你怎么死吗?
– 他教我如何活下去
– Did he teach you how to die?
– He taught me how to live.
我用最好的食物喂你们,我给你们女人
I feed you the best food. I give you women.
你们在这片肥沃的土地上过着国王一样的闲散生活
You live here like kings in idleness on the fat of the land.
而我想要的只是你们的忠诚和服从
And all I expect is your loyalty and obedience.
我得到了什么样的回报?
And what do I get in return?
是背叛!
Treachery.
希纳,给我找个黑人来
Cinna, fetch me a black man.
杀了他
Kill him.
现在解决了,这群狗连叫也不叫一声
Now there will be no more trouble.The dogs won’t even growl.
动起来!
Move it, move it, you cows!
走,奴隶!
(Guard) Move, slaves!
你向我们挥动皮鞭,我们是狗吗?
Are we dogs that you snap your whips at us?
– 斯巴达克斯!准备受死吧!
– 希纳!
– (Cinna) Spartacus! Prepare to die!
– Cinna!
外面究竟发生了什么事?
What the hell is going on out there?
太多了!
(Guard) There’s too many!
– 你教得很好,希纳
– You taught me well, Cinna.
– (Grunts)
安静!
Quiet!
安静!
Quiet!
让他说!
Let him speak!
安静!听斯巴达克斯说!
Quiet! Listen to Spartacus!
和你们一样, 以前我总是孤军奋战
Like you, I’ve been alone my whole life.
我们从来不能互相正视
We could never look into each other’s eyes.
像畜牲一样活着!
Living like animals!
这是德拉巴教给我们的!
Here is the lesson of Draba.
我要做一个人
I will be a man.
我的生命是属于我的伙伴们的
My life is my brother’s.
为打倒罗马人而活!
Live to fight the Romans!
打破大门!
Smash the gates!
主人!角斗士们!他们起义了!
Master! The gladiators! They have revolted!
别象个流着口水的白♥痴♥一样站在那里,帮我!
Don’t just stand there like a drooling idiot. Help me!
队列集♥合♥
(Soldier) Field formation!
去把我的轿子准备好,我们要去卡普亚
Go get my litter. We have to get to Capua.
去叫守卫!快去!
To the garrison. Go!
向胜利前进!
(Slave) To victory!
自♥由♥的人们,听我说!我们必须做好准备
Free men and women, listen to me!We must get ready.
诺多,你可以把军械库打开吗?
Nordo, can you open the armoury?
– 如果用我的牙把门撞开的话
– 斯巴达克斯,看
– If I have to break the door with my teeth.
– Spartacus, look.
大卫,走
David, go.
走,去跟他们谈
Go. Talk to them.
你要我说什么?
What do you want me to say?
邀请那些伙计加入我们
Invite our brothers to join us.
– 礼物!我带来了礼物!
– Gifts! I bring gifts!
– (Cheering)
你们和你们孩子的自♥由♥!来吧,加入我们!
(David) Freedom for you and your children!Come, join us!
为了你们的自♥由♥! 加入我们!
Freedom for you! Join us!
斯巴达克斯总是说你总有一天会开口的
Spartacus always said that you would speak some day.
大卫,范莱丽雅
David, Varinia.
– 过来
– 你以后告诉我
– Come.
– You’ll tell me later.
我还需要做一件事
There’s one more thing I need to do.
马尔塞德斯!
Maecenus! Maecenus!
哦,谢谢!你要阻止他们
Oh, thank you, thank you.You’ve got to stop them.
– 那些奴隶到什么地方了?
– 在这儿南面的山里
– Where is that slave scum headed?
– In the hills to the south of here.
大量价值不菲的财产,你一定要帮我夺回一些!
There’s a lot of valuable property.You must save something!
太晚了。以两倍速度前进!
Too late for that. Double time! March!
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
(All chant rhythmically)
– 走吧,我们走
– 看他们
– Come on. Let’s go.
– Look at them.
他们是如此傲慢自大,他们的队形已经散了
They’re so arrogant,they’ve lost their formation.
所以?
So?
所以一旦受到攻击,他们不得不一对一地作战
So if attacked,they’d have to fight, man to man.
由谁能比角斗士更擅长一对一作战?
And who fights better man to man than gladiators, huh?
克雷斯,诺多…
Crixus, Nordo…
我们有客人了
we have guests.
我们难道不该欢迎他们吗?
Should we not greet them?
撤退!
(Soldier) Retreat!
显然卡普亚的角斗士们已经造♥反♥了
Apparently there has been an uprising of gladiators in Capua.
我们的军队全军覆没了
The entire garrison has been slain
奴隶们已经到山上了,在那里他们的造♥反♥军扩大了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!