他们正在卢卡尼尔湖旁扎营
They’re making camp by Lake Lucania.
庞贝至少要两天才能到,他没办法知道
And with Pompey at least two days’ march away, he can’t know this.
(Echoing screams)
不是你的错
(Varinia) ‘It’s not your fault.’
他选择了自己的道路
He chose his own path.
我辜负了他
I failed him.
我辜负了你们大家
I failed you all.
陆库鲁斯带着五个部队在布林迪西姆登陆了
Lucullus and five legions have landed at Brindisium,
他们再行进一天就到这里东面了
a day’s march north and east of here.
我们也许可以与庞贝擦身而过
We might have been able to slip past Pompey
但不可能同时避开庞贝和路库鲁斯
but not both Pompey and Lucullus.
– 我们不能向前行进
– 我们也不能后退
– We can’t go forward.
– We can’t go back.
我们不能等到三个部队会合
And we can’t wait for these three armies to join
否则我们会被他们左右夹击
or we’ll be crushed between them.
明天我们要掉头向克拉苏进攻
Tomorrow we’ll turn and attack Crassus.
也许我们可以在他毫无防备的情况下抓住他
Maybe we can catch him off guard.
谁停下来去抢劫都将被处决
He who stops to loot is executed.
什么也不能让我们的脚步放慢
Nothing slows us down.
孩子还好吧?
The child is well?
我想他会成为个铁匠,他一直在锤我
I think he will be a blacksmith,the way he hammers on me.
我要你向我保证无论明天发生什么
I want you to promise that whatever happens to me tomorrow,
你都要活下去
that you will live.
你都不能了结自己的生命
That you won’t take your own life.
重新成为一个奴隶?你没有权力要求我这样做
And be a slave again?You haven’t the right to ask that of me.
– 但是我就是要这样要求
– 没有你 我的生命就不存在
– But I do.
– There is no life without you.
– 我并不重要
– 你对我不重要?
– I am not important.
– Not to me?
你对你的儿子不重要?
Not to your son?
你是对的,范莱丽雅
You were right, Varinia.
只是复仇是不够的
Vengeance alone is not enough.
成为你的敌人一样的人就意味着被他打败
To become like your enemy is to lose to him.
重要的不在于我们是死是活
And what’s important isn’t our living or our dying
而是我们所创造出的新的事物,不论多么短暂,那就是——
but this new thing we’ve created,however briefly.
一个没有奴隶的国家
A world without slaves.
如果你死了,谁将诉说我们的故事?
And if you die, who will tell that story?
活下去,那样我就不会被遗忘
Live so that I will live.
我们都不会被遗忘
So that we will live on.
这样我们的梦想才不会浪费,被遗忘
So that it won’t be wasted or forgotten.
我向你保证
And I promise you,
我会永远和你在一起
I’ll always be with you.
看,我会在那儿
Look. That’s where I will be.
你要知道我永远会在那儿
Know that I’ll always be there.
– 原谅我,我睡过头了
– Forgive me, I overslept.
– (Laughter)
我们给你带来了一件礼物
We brought you a present.
– 真漂亮
– 对国王来说很合适
– He’s beautiful.
– Fit for a king.
我不是国王
I’m not a king.
比那更好
I’m something better.
我是一个自♥由♥的人
A free man.
我非常感谢你们的慷慨
I thank you for your generosity.
我会和你们一起并肩作战,我们的命运息息相关
But I’ll fight beside you and your fate will be mine.
如果我们赢了,我们每个人都将拥有一匹自己的马
If we win, we’ll each have a horse of our own.
如果我们输了,我们也就不需要了
And if we lose, we won’t need them.
(Laughter)
你们是世界上最好的战士
You’re the finest soldiers in the world.
和你们并肩作战是我的光荣!
And it has been an honour to fight with you!
斯巴达克斯!
Spartacus!
斯巴达克斯!斯巴达克斯!斯巴达克斯!
(All) Spartacus! Spartacus! Spartacus!
(All) Left! Left! Left!
这是克雷斯作战的方式
This is Crixus’ way of battle.
没有华丽的战略
No fancy tactics.
向前进,军队与军队硬碰硬
Head on. One strong arm against another.
Left! Left! Left!
别贪心!克拉苏是我的!
Don’t be greedy! Crassus is mine!
(Laughter)
为罗马而战!
For Rome!
斯巴达克斯…去死吧!
Spartacus… time to die!
自♥由♥!
Freedom!
孩子!开始了
The baby! It’s started.
没事
It’s all right.
放松
(Centurion) Release!
(Inaudible)
上!
(Inaudible)
斯巴达克斯,你有儿子了
Spartacus, you have a son.
(Screaming)
我们找到她了!我们找到了斯巴达克斯的妻子!
(Soldier) We found her!We found the wife of Spartacus!
带走孩子 不!
Take the baby. No!
停下
Stay!
范莱丽雅
Varinia.
不!
– (Baby crying)
– (Varinia) No!
不!
No!
不!
No! No!
他是斯巴达克斯的好朋友
We think he was a close friend of Spartacus.
你叫什么名字?
What is your name?
说话!
Speak!
(Sighs)
我不想对你说谎,你就要死了
I won’t lie to you. You’re going to die.
但你的死不会那么痛苦
But yours can be a painless death.
(Beating continues)
把囚犯在十字架上钉死
Crucify the prisoners.
将军,有将近6,000人
My lord, there are upwards of 6,000.
全部钉死
All of them.
是,将军
Yes, my lord.
你会看着他们死
You will watch them die
你会是最后一个
and you will be the last.
当你被钉在十字架上悬在上面的时候
And when you are nailed to the cross and hanging there…
我会在那儿
I will be there.
将军,庞贝的军队在附近并抓住了逃跑的奴隶
My lord, Pompey’s troops are nearby and have captured those slaves who escaped.
庞贝正在去罗马的路上,他想独占你的功劳
Pompey is on his way to Rome to claim your victory as his own.
庞贝!
(All, chanting) Pompey! Pompey!
我只是做了任何一个罗马之子都会做的事
I merely did what any son of Rome would do.
你们给与我太多的光荣了,毕竟,他们只是奴隶
You do me too much honour.They were just slaves, after all.
议员们,我们也不能看轻了尊贵的克拉苏
Senators, we must not in this overlook the noble Crassus.
凯撒说得很好
Caesar makes an excellent point.
当然克拉苏起了很重要的作用,扮演了一个技术娴熟的工人的角色
Crassus has certainly played a part,oh, a very workmanlike role.
当然他应该得到一些公众的认可
And he certainly deserves some public recognition.
但不是胜利
Not a triumph, perhaps.
呃 也许我们该给他一阵欢呼,我们的第二等荣耀
Er… maybe an ovation,our secondary honour,
就像我们有时给予胜利的运动员那样
such as we sometimes give to a victorious athlete.
的确,现在是我们该慷慨的时候了
(Pompey) Indeed.Now is the time to be generous.
为克拉苏欢呼
An ovation for Crassus.
我建立并装备了
I have fielded and equipped
整整六支军团
six full legions.
我亲自带领他们作战
I have led them in battle myself.
我忍♥受了不计其数的困难
I’ve endured innumerable hardships.
我消灭了
And I have stamped out
罗马自迦太基以来最大的威胁
the greatest threat that Rome has known since Carthage.
但我现在却只应该受到
And I am… to be rewarded…
微不足道的,第二等的荣耀?!
with some trivial, secondary honour?
议员们,今天是罗马欢呼的日子
Senators, this is a day for Rome to rejoice.
是罗马人忽略彼此的差异团结起来的日子
For Romans to forget our differences and unite.
执政官的位子还是空缺的
The position of consul remains vacant
因为政♥治♥的对抗,长时间以来让我们无暇把这个位置填满
because for too long,political rivalries have prevented us filling it.
而现在,还有比我们的两个光荣的英雄
And now, for candidates,could there be any more qualified,
更适合成为这个职位的候选人吗?
more deserving than these two glorious heroes?
应此我建议
And therefore I propose
庞贝和克拉苏同时当选执政官
that Pompey and Crassus both be made consul.
共同执政
Co-consulship.
我感到很荣幸能与克拉苏共事
I would be… honoured to serve with Marcus Crassus.
如果这是议会的愿望
If it is the Senate’s wish.
这是极其不合常规的
This would be highly irregular.
– 在历史中从来没有

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!