斯巴达克斯!
Spartacus!
他们走了
They’ve gone.
这是个圈套
It’s a trap.
这是个圈套!
It’s a trap!
射手!
(Centurion) Archers!
我抓到你了,你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
I’ve got you now, you son of a whore.
回去工作!
Get back to work!
打仗,挨饿,或是投降。我们必须做出选择
Fight, starve, or surrender.Those are our choices.
我们被围困了。我们不可能过得去那座墙
We’re trapped.We’ll never get past that wall.
也许我们可以做个交易
Perhaps we can make a deal.
骑兵来了!
(Centurion) Rider approaching!
暂时退下!
放下武器!
(Crassus) Stand down!
(Centurion) Lower your weapons!
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus.
有人告诉我,我曾有一次看过你的角斗
I’m told I saw you fight once.
– 我记得
– 我不特别记得,那时
– I remember.
– I don’t particularly, but then…
我看过太多角斗士的比赛了
I have seen so many gladiatorial contests
而且奴隶们看起来都一个样
and all slaves do look alike.
除了那个想割断你喉咙的
Except the one who cuts your throat.
你不会那样的。我身后的墙上有好多射手
Well, I wouldn’t try that.There are archers on the walls behind me.
你逃不掉的
You wouldn’t stand a chance.
我建议你放了我的人
I have a proposition for you.My people go free.
让他们离开罗马帝国,我向你们投降
They leave the Roman Empire and I surrender to you.
我不能接受这样的条件
I can’t accept those conditions.
我要你们所有人无条件投降-不管男人,女人还是孩子
Unconditional surrender for all of you -man, woman and child.
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus…
是什么使你傲慢地相信
where did you acquire the arrogance to believe
你可以挑战并且打败罗马帝国?
that you could possibly challenge the undefeated Roman Empire?
我应该感谢你
I have you to thank.
在卡普亚的那天
That day at Capua.
德拉巴 – 那个企图用长矛刺死你的人
Draba – the man who tried to spear you.
我不明白 他激励了你?
I don’t understand. He inspired you?
他教会了我怎么回击
He showed me how to fight back.
但你,罗马人,你给了我一个理由
But you, Roman, you gave me a reason.
我不需要谈判,你们的食物撑不了多久
I don’t need to negotiate.Your food can’t last,
你们无处可逃,无处可躲
you’ve nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.
而我掌握了主动权
And I have all the time in the world.
是这样吗?
Do you?
我的通讯员告诉我,庞贝已经被召回了
My scouts tell me that Pompey has been recalled.
如果他回来了,还有什么光荣会留给你呢?
What glory will be left for you when he arrives?
我会歼灭你的军队
I will destroy your army
然后我会彻底抹灭你曾存在过的记忆
and then I will wipe away even the memory of your existence
从这个世界上
from the face of this earth.
– 这就是你的下场
– 那这就是你的
– That is your fate.
– And this is yours.
(Screams)
救我!
Help me!
看在罗马的份上,马尔克斯!
For the love of Rome, Marcus!
我会砍倒这片土地上的每一棵树
I will cut down every tree in this land
然后我会为你和你的杂种部落制做足够的十字架
and then I will erect crosses enough for you and your mongrel tribe.
在战役中找我吧,罗马人
Look for me in battle, Roman.
– 我会的
– 我等着你
– I’ll be looking for you.
– I’m yours.
(Servius screams in distance)
你怎么能这么做?你怎么能把他在十字架上钉死?
How could you do this?How could you crucify?
我们必须提醒罗马人我们没有被打败
The Romans need to be reminded that we are not beaten.
我们也必须提醒自己人失败的代价
And our people need to be reminded of the price of defeat.
你正在成为他们中的一个
You’re becoming one of them.
– 我不是压♥迫♥者
– 那就能证明你的行为是正当的?
– I’m not the oppressor.
– That justifies it?
– 我们不只是为了我们的生命作战
– 这与我们的生存有关
– We were fighting for more than our lives.
– This is about survival.
你的,我的,我们的孩子的,每个人的
Yours, mine, our child’s, everyone’s.
而且我会做我必须做的来保证我们的生命
And I will do what I must to assure that.
你在为你自己辩护
Speak for yourself.
为了我?为了我们的儿子?
For me? For our son?
不值得那样
It’s not worth it.
他们应该是很轻的,很轻但是很有韧性
They need to be light. Light but strong.
这些应该更长15英尺够了
These need to be longer. 15 feet will do it.
把他们完成
Get it done.
很低
Very low.
(Crassus gasps)
将军,他们在向城墙攻来了!
My lord, they’re attacking the wall!
– 在哪儿?
– 北面 在尤菲米娅湾附近
– Where?
– North. Near the Bay of Euphemia.
把我们所有的军队带到那里
Move all of our available troops there.
– 现在就去!
– 是
– Now!
– Yes.
吹响警报!
Sound the alarm!
(Horn blows)
准备好武器!
Weapons ready!
等等!
Wait!
等等
Wait.
– 这不是他
– 放下你们的武器!
– It’s not him.
– (Centurion) Lower your arms!
(Mooing)
就在克拉苏为那些带着火炬的牲口而沮丧的时候
While Crassus was distracted by the flaming livestock,
斯巴达克斯的军队爬过了城墙逃跑了
the army of Spartacus climbed the walls and escaped.
我真想出大价钱看看克拉苏那时脸上的表情
I’d have paid a lot to see Crassus’ face when he found that out.
与此同时,庞贝已经登陆了明图内
Meanwhile, Pompey has landed at Minturnae.
– 那代价是什么?
– 代价很高
– If I may ask what it cost?
– Well, it was very expensive
但值得
but it was worth it.
庞贝会打败斯巴达克斯,然后把所有的功劳都揽过来,像往常那样
Pompey will defeat Spartacus and then claim all the credit, as usual.
克拉苏会失去它的胜利
Crassus will be denied his victory.
而且如果我们足够幸运
And if we’re very lucky…
斯巴达克斯会把他们两个都打败
Spartacus will defeat them both.
在南边克拉苏已经跟得很近了
(Gannicus) To the south,Crassus follows close.
在北面庞贝已经登陆了
While to the north Pompey has landed.
– 我们应该转头进攻
– 向克拉苏进攻?疯了
– We should turn and attack.
– Attack Crassus? Insane.
不是克拉苏也不是庞贝,是罗马
Not Crassus or Pompey, but Rome.
– 这是他们最不想要的
– 的确
– It’s the last thing they’d expect.
– With good reason.
你不能用一根绳子和一把梯子来度量罗马的城墙
You won’t scale Rome’s walls with a rope and a ladder.
不,我们向北面行进
No. We will march north.
尽可能躲开庞贝,翻过阿尔卑斯山,
Avoid Pompey, and get over the Alps,
– 就像我们先前就该做的那样
– 所以这是我的过错,是吗?
– like we should have done before.
– So it’s my fault, is it?
– 那是谁在雷吉姆把我们带进陷阱?
– 奥西诺
– Who led us into the trap at Rhegium?
– Orsino.
不 斯巴达克斯
No. Spartacus.
– 但你们选择我作为你们的领袖!
– 但是,从现在开始不了!
– You chose me as your leader!
– Well, no more!
在我们的部落,所有人都可以自荐为国王
In my tribe,any man can challenge to be king.
不,大卫,这是我的战斗
No, David, this is my fight.
放下你们的武器,这很愚蠢。我求你,别这样
Put your weapons down, this is foolish.I beg you, don’t do this.
你是对的,我们总是这样
You were right,it was always going to come to this.
我需要你,克雷斯
We need you, Crixus.
克雷斯不需要你。克雷斯谁都不需要!
Crixus doesn’t need you.Crixus doesn’t need anyone!
– 你要去哪儿?
– 我的脚带我去哪儿我就去哪
– Where will you go?
– Where my feet take me.
– 你有足够的食物吗?
– 罗马人会帮我的
– Have you enough food?
– The Romans will help us.
我们曾让罗马颤抖,是吗?
We made Rome tremble, didn’t we?
还有谁能说出这样的话?
Who else can say that?
没有人
No one.
我们前进吧!
We march!
(Baby crying, dogs barking)
将军,所有克雷斯带领的高卢人都离开了斯巴达克斯的军队
My lord, all the Gauls under Crixus have left Spartacus’ army.
– 他们正在前进
– 向哪儿?
– They’re marching away.
– Where?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!